Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 128

Thread: "Presidential" Quote

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jerome, Aridzonia Apu Mingus
    Posts
    6,242

    Default "Presidential" Quote

    “We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said.

    "These aren't people. These are animals."


    I suppose this makes it ok to separate children, and parents into camps...

    Laying the groundwork for the final solution
    Greg H. - from before the great crash, 20th century member 108

    “We will take America without firing a shot…we do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within.” - Nikita Krushchev, Nov. 18, 1956

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5,327

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    I'd say "The pot calling the kettle black', except that that would be so insulting to the kettle. There are really no similarities.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    10,222

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    A Washington county that went for Trump is shaken as immigrant neighbors start disappearing


    Many in Pacific County thought President Trump would take away “drug dealers, criminals, rapists” with his immigration crackdown. They were shocked to see who started to go missing

    LONG BEACH, Pacific County — Named after a character in a cowboy book, Police Chief Flint Wright describes himself as pretty conservative.
    A portrait of Ronald Reagan hangs in his office, along with photos of John Wayne, and his father and grandfather on horses — capturing the rural lifestyle of Pacific County, which curves around Willapa Bay in the state’s southwest corner.
    He doesn’t talk about it much, but he voted for Donald Trump, helping Pacific County go with the Republican presidential candidate for the first time in decades. Among other things, he liked Trump’s promise to secure the borders. Economic migrants are not a problem in his mind — he’s seen how hard they work — but he wondered, “who’s coming with them?” Terrorists, he feared.

    Then came the July arrest of Mario Rodriguez by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
    “I was kind of in shock, to be blunt with you,” Wright said.
    Rodriguez, whose visa had expired, had lived in the area for more than a dozen years. He had worked in bilingual education and periodically tipped police to trouble spots.
    “He was real pro-law enforcement,” the police chief said. “Shoot, anybody would like to have him as a neighbor.”

    Trump, on the campaign, had talked about kicking out Mexican “drug dealers, criminals, rapists.” And that’s the kind of immigration crackdown a lot of people here were expecting.
    “Yeah, we don’t want that element,” Wright said. But Rodriguez? The police chief couldn’t believe sending him back to Mexico would do anybody any good.
    That kind of shock is reverberating throughout the county as Trump’s toughened immigration policy hits home. ICE has arrested at least 28 people in the county this year, according to numbers provided to the Sheriff’s Office.

    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/northwest/fear-regrets-as-pacific-county-residents-go-missing-amid-immigration-crackdown-police-chief-neighbors-kind-of-in-shock-after-immigration-arrests-in-pacific-county-immigration-crack/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jerome, Aridzonia Apu Mingus
    Posts
    6,242

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Greg H. - from before the great crash, 20th century member 108

    “We will take America without firing a shot…we do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within.” - Nikita Krushchev, Nov. 18, 1956

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    10,222

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    I'm a tad passive-aggressive. I occasionally will download a picture of one of the Trumps only to us my File Manager to "Move It To The Trash".

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,969

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Bay View Post
    Thass funny raht there.

    I don' cyere who y'are, thass funny raht there!
    Rattling the teacups.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    10,222

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    I'm a tad passive-aggressive. I occasionally will download a picture of one of the Trumps only to us my File Manager to "Move It To The Trash".

    Screenshot_20180516-214956.jpg

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    26,515

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Liberals are pizzed cause they lost!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,969

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Liberals are pizzed cause they lost!
    And the ratfreakers are scared because they had to cheat to win.

    The Bratva will be displeased.
    Rattling the teacups.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    26,515

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Bay View Post
    “We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said.

    "These aren't people. These are animals."


    I suppose this makes it ok to separate children, and parents into camps...

    Laying the groundwork for the final solution
    Dishonest by omission, he was talking about gang members. Curious why you left this out.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    26,515

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by L.W. Baxter View Post
    bobbys will be along shortly to tell us "news flash...Trump used to be a racist...but that was this morning not just now, time to move on...liberals are pizzed because they lost."
    The media and democrats are now on the side of MS 13. LOL

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Between Bourgeoisie and Proletariat - Australia
    Posts
    2,205

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Can i get banned for this?
    circle sign.JPG



    handy one to have up ones sleeve - no pun intended;
    Circle 2.JPG
    "People should be able to access these benefits [Social Welfare] as a matter of right, with no more loss of their own standards of self-respect than would be involved in collecting from an insurance company the proceeds of an endowment policy on which they have been paying premiums for years."
    Robert Menzies - Liberal Party (Conservative) Prime Minister of Australia.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Between Bourgeoisie and Proletariat - Australia
    Posts
    2,205

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Dishonest by omission, he was talking about gang members.
    Fair call.
    "People should be able to access these benefits [Social Welfare] as a matter of right, with no more loss of their own standards of self-respect than would be involved in collecting from an insurance company the proceeds of an endowment policy on which they have been paying premiums for years."
    Robert Menzies - Liberal Party (Conservative) Prime Minister of Australia.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wow-Ming
    Posts
    17,483

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Dishonest by omission, he was talking about gang members. Curious why you left this out.
    So you only write like a malicious, infantile dunderhead when you're in the mood?

    All those misspellings, malapropisms, and garbled sentences are a hobby?

    That makes you not only a weird guy but a determinedly weird guy.
    We're merely mammals. Let's misbehave! —Cole Porter

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    46,521

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip-skiff View Post
    So you only write like a malicious, infantile dunderhead when you're in the mood?

    All those misspellings, malapropisms, and garbled sentences are a hobby?

    That makes you not only a weird guy but a determinedly weird guy.
    Just guessing Alvin has been writing comic books for awhile and his misspelling shtick spills over into normal communication. It’s like talkimg to oneself forgetting there are people in earshot.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    46,521

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Trump likes the imagery of sadistic killers

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3UZ5fMznu_g

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,969

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    Trump likes the imagery of sadistic killers

    . . .
    Then he must have fallen over in a seizure of multiple, spontaneous orgasms over the behavior of the Israeli army.
    Rattling the teacups.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,125

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Bay View Post
    "These aren't people. These are animals."
    You tell me what would have happened of Obama spoke in any way similar to this.

    But our pig of a POTUS gets away with it every day!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Central Coast, Ca
    Posts
    20,722

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Then he must have fallen over in a seizure of multiple, spontaneous orgasms over the behavior of the Israeli army.
    Likely he isn't getting it from anywhere else...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    3,099

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    You tell me what would have happened of Obama spoke in any way similar to this.

    But our pig of a POTUS gets away with it every day!

    but you'd be as pleased as can be if you had hillary "super predators" clinton in there. hahahahahhahaha

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    56,594

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    but you'd be as pleased as can be if you had hillary "super predators" clinton in there. hahahahahhahaha
    Even Hillary would be way better than the yellow domed wonder. Of course, if she had one the electoral vote as well as the popular vote, you reds would have spent the last yr investigating her again. Of course, after what nine yrs of doing so and finding no evidence of illegal activities, you'd keep investigating. And yes, you whine and moan with Mueller's investigating chrome dome for a year. Maybe you all should all have your diapers changed.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    3,099

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    Even Hillary would be way better than the yellow domed wonder. Of course, if she had one the electoral vote as well as the popular vote, you reds would have spent the last yr investigating her again. Of course, after what nine yrs of doing so and finding no evidence of illegal activities, you'd keep investigating. And yes, you whine and moan with Mueller's investigating chrome dome for a year. Maybe you all should all have your diapers changed.


    let me tell you what you would NOT have seen. me personally whining about her all day.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    56,594

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    let me tell you what you would NOT have seen. me personally whining about her all day.
    Leaving that to bobbys and Sky Bluey do ya?

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    3,099

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    Leaving that to bobbys and Sky Bluey do ya?


    hahahha, no way i'm filling THOSE shoes.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    19,915

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    hahahha, no way i'm filling THOSE shoes.
    'Filling those shoes'.... how appropo.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    25,125

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    but you'd be as pleased as can be if you had hillary "super predators" clinton in there. hahahahahhahaha
    In that speech, Clinton never assigned the term "super predator" to any one racial group.

    Also, I don't share your amusement with "hahahahahahahaha" as I see no humor in your misinformation and misdirection.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    3,099

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    In that speech, Clinton never assigned the term "super predator" to any one racial group.

    Also, I don't share your amusement with "hahahahahahahaha" as I see no humor in your misinformation and misdirection.


    oh please cw. you want to complain about those dang trumpers not acknowledging his stuff, but you're totally cool rolling with this bs? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight fella..... gotcha

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    56,594

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    oh please cw. you want to complain about those dang trumpers not acknowledging his stuff, but you're totally cool rolling with this bs? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight fella..... gotcha
    Go back to FOXNEWS Mac, it isn't news just entertainment but, you believe what FOXNEWS says hook line and sinker!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    3,099

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    sv has a little urea in his cornflakes this morning. glad to see you so uppity and ornery this morning sv, just try to pace yourself... lotta daylight left.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mountain lakes of Vermont
    Posts
    10,784

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    let me tell you what you would NOT have seen. me personally whining about her all day.
    Prior to the American Revolution, did our founding fathers 'whine' about how the colonies were being treated by England? No. They were calling out the unfairness of the treatment. Same here. We Democratic patriots are calling out to America, trying to bring people to they senses as to the destruction to Democracy being done by Trump and his cronies and also to point out the absolute lack of any morals or ethics whatsoever of this president*.
    No, there is no whining here. Just good people speaking out against wrong.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,969

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    . . . those dang trumpers not acknowledging his stuff. . .
    That IS the nub of it all.

    It's clear that the man lies about everything, cheats on his wife and on his taxes, has Bratva Solntsevskaya ALL THE WAY up his backside, and is a racist lump of poo.



    Why can't you acknowledge that?


    Is it the deep shame that will come with that acknowledgement?

    The realization that you have placed this monster in a position to destroy your country?

    These are legitimate questions.
    Rattling the teacups.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    3,099

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Jones View Post
    Prior to the American Revolution, did our founding fathers 'whine' about how the colonies were being treated by England? No. They were calling out the unfairness of the treatment. Same here. We Democratic patriots are calling out to America, trying to bring people to they senses as to the destruction to Democracy being done by Trump and his cronies and also to point out the absolute lack of any morals or ethics whatsoever of this president*.
    No, there is no whining here. Just good people speaking out against wrong.


    let's play a game... which one of these id not like the other?

    A) american revolution
    B) WWII
    C) trumps says silly stuff on twitter.


    (hint: it's NOT A or B)

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    23,969

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    let's play a game... which one of these id not like the other?

    A) american revolution
    B) WWII
    C) trumps says silly stuff on twitter.


    (hint: it's NOT A or B)
    That's a stupid game.

    I suppose we should not expect better.

    Here's a different game.

    Why do Trump supporters insist on not addressing his blatant criminality?
    Rattling the teacups.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    3,099

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    That's a stupid game.

    I suppose we should not expect better.

    Here's a different game.

    Why do Trump supporters insist on not addressing his blatant criminality?

    i'm just more interested in addressing your blatant hyperbole.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    28,112

    Default Re: "Presidential" Quote

    You suck at diversion mac. Why not answer the question?

    LMAO
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

    "My generation will not allow this to continue!"

    Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •