Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 36 to 70 of 106

Thread: Cohen WAS in Praque

  1. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by RonP View Post
    It's starting to look a lot like treason, every where you turn.
    Yes when they try and take down a president with a lie of a pee story and comey is not sure its not true and did not even tell trump where the dossier came from, it sure looks like treason.

  2. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by isla View Post
    I remember a discussion here about the Steele dossier, where someone from the red team argued that there were no stamps on Cohen's passport to show he had been in the Czech Republic. I (and several others) argued that you can travel through the Schengen countries without getting your passport stamped again. The current report suggests that Cohen entered the Czech Republic through Germany.
    He said he was not there yet to libs he has to prove the negitive..

    How many inane plots does he have to disprove..

  3. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alameda, CA
    Posts
    9,825

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    He said he was not there yet to libs he has to prove the negitive..

    How many inane plots does he have to disprove..
    I bet his credit card statement will tell a different story.

    Bobbys - are you willing to throw him under the bus if he was there speaking to Russians?
    Be wary of your critics, at peace with your decisions, and work hard to be a better man.

  4. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    54,178

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Yes when they try and take down a president with a lie of a pee story and comey is not sure its not true and did not even tell trump where the dossier came from, it sure looks like treason.
    Do you have proof it is a lie? Past experience suggests it isn't.

  5. #40
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    44,366

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    He said he was not there yet to libs he has to prove the negitive..

    How many inane plots does he have to disprove..
    not his job

  6. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    54,178

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hoppe View Post
    I bet his credit card statement will tell a different story.

    Bobbys - are you willing to throw him under the bus if he was there speaking to Russians?
    Name one he's disproved with facts. I don't call whining like a jig saw proof. I do think 130,000 grand says it's likely true and this is only one instance out of many. The take from the Hollywood Express certainly doesn't help his cause either bobbys.

  7. #42
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    44,366

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Yes when they try and take down a president with a lie of a pee story and comey is not sure its not true and did not even tell trump where the dossier came from, it sure looks like treason.
    Steele dossier isn’t the basis for the investigation. Congrats for spelling!

  8. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Norco Ca. Riverside County
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    The pee story is a drop in the bucket, how about paying hackers for instance. Everything in the Steele dossier that can be verified is turning out to be true and none of it can be disputed with any proof whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Yes when they try and take down a president with a lie of a pee story and comey is not sure its not true and did not even tell trump where the dossier came from, it sure looks like treason.

  9. #44

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    He said he was not there yet to libs he has to prove the negitive..

    How many inane plots does he have to disprove..
    No Mueller has to prove he was there and who he met with, based on the number of lies coming from Trump and friends I am guessing he will, remember we started with no meetings with Russians, something like 70 have now been documented. But as Patsy Cline said stand by your man.

  10. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Northern NY
    Posts
    1,960

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith porter maine View Post
    No Mueller has to prove he was there and who he met with, based on the number of lies coming from Trump and friends I am guessing he will, remember we started with no meetings with Russians, something like 70 have now been documented. But as Patsy Cline said stand by your man.
    Actually , I think that was Tammy Wynette. Patsy Cline did write “Crazy” and “I Fall to Pieces” — and those might be appropriate here too ��

  11. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    6,610

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by moTthediesel View Post
    Actually , I think that was Tammy Wynette. Patsy Cline did write “Crazy” and “I Fall to Pieces” — and those might be appropriate here too ��
    Actually, Willie Nelson wrote "Crazy", but what the hell
    Somewhere between Murder and Suicide, there is a place called Merseyside.

  12. #47

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by moTthediesel View Post
    Actually , I think that was Tammy Wynette. Patsy Cline did write “Crazy” and “I Fall to Pieces” — and those might be appropriate here too ��
    Your correct my bad!

  13. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alameda, CA
    Posts
    9,825

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    The FBI already has his smart phone records which would say which countries he was in, which numbers called or received, the text messages and any voice mails as well as any emails he sent and which servers they went to.

    Cohen is in deep. Imagine how much squeezing these folks are getting. Czechs and other european telecoms are giving them even more via requests. They would like to see DT go down due to the Russian risks he is fostering.
    Be wary of your critics, at peace with your decisions, and work hard to be a better man.

  14. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    Do you have proof it is a lie? Past experience suggests it isn't.
    You are not paying attention.

    You cannot prove a negitive.

    I cannot prove i was not in a seedy hotel room with pamala anderson..

  15. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by isla View Post
    Actually, Willie Nelson wrote "Crazy", but what the hell
    You just had to ruin it,.

  16. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    54,178

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    You are not paying attention.

    You cannot prove a negitive.

    I cannot prove i was not in a seedy hotel room with pamala anderson..
    You're right, I don't pay that much attention to you're constant BS. However, how is asking for proof that what Trump or you said was a lie?Where is the negative you're whining about?

  17. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith porter maine View Post
    No Mueller has to prove he was there and who he met with, based on the number of lies coming from Trump and friends I am guessing he will, remember we started with no meetings with Russians, something like 70 have now been documented. But as Patsy Cline said stand by your man.
    This makes no sense, trump is lying untill mueller proves it? But you are guessing he will but untill then trump is lying..

    Is this hamilton burger?

  18. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,410

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    You are not paying attention.

    You cannot prove a negitive.
    ...Therefore you can't prove he's not paying attention? Is that it?

    Andy
    "We were schooner-rigged and rakish, with a long and lissome hull ..."

  19. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    54,178

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    This makes no sense, trump is lying untill mueller proves it? But you are guessing he will but untill then trump is lying..

    Is this hamilton burger?
    He's talking about Cohen bobbys! And you say I'm not paying attention.

  20. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    Steele dossier isn’t the basis for the investigation. Congrats for spelling!
    Well, thanks for not being aunt spelling bee or don rickles

  21. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    ...Therefore you can't prove he's not paying attention? Is that it?

    Andy
    I cannot prove i was not paying attention but i was thinking about pam.

  22. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by RonP View Post
    The pee story is a drop in the bucket, how about paying hackers for instance. Everything in the Steele dossier that can be verified is turning out to be true and none of it can be disputed with any proof whatsoever.
    Cite please.

  23. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    54,178

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Cite please.
    It's in Comey's book. And what's with you, of all people, asking for a citation?

  24. #59
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    44,366

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Well, thanks for not being aunt spelling bee or don rickles
    It’s too bad you haven’t moved beyond the pee tape.

  25. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,858

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    alvin, I hope you donate your brain to science when you're done with it. Uh, I mean after you're dead.
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

    "My generation will not allow this to continue!"

    Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

  26. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Central Coast, Ca
    Posts
    19,192

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post

    Content removed for clarity.
    Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorancerepresents "a lack of contrary evidence") is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four,

    1. true
    2. false
    3. unknown between true or false
    4. being unknowable (among the first three).[1]

    In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used in an attempt to shift the burden of proof.

  27. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Between Bourgeoisie and Proletariat
    Posts
    1,198

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Who needs evidence!
    Just go on Faux News and scream - you'll be believed.

    Sebastian Gorka: “James Comey is a liar, and CNN is a bunch of perverts.”
    Fairy Nuff - clearly case closed.
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge” - Charles Darwin (1809–1882)

    Nutshell Pram Build pictures ; https://photos.app.goo.gl/1GdBcckcgBAWsbVg1

  28. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorancerepresents "a lack of contrary evidence") is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes a third option, which is that there may have been an insufficient investigation, and therefore there is insufficient information to prove the proposition be either true or false. Nor does it allow the admission that the choices may in fact not be two (true or false), but may be as many as four,

    1. true
    2. false
    3. unknown between true or false
    4. being unknowable (among the first three).[1]

    In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used in an attempt to shift the burden of proof.
    .

    One is innocent until proven guilty. You missed it completly.

    The burden of proof is on the person making the charge.

    Do not go into law.

  29. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by John of Phoenix View Post
    alvin, I hope you donate your brain to science when you're done with it. Uh, I mean after you're dead.
    Is this a threat?..

    Creepy.

  30. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Between Bourgeoisie and Proletariat
    Posts
    1,198

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    .

    One is innocent until proven guilty. You missed it completly.

    The burden of proof is on the person making the charge.

    Do not go into law.
    Hi quote is not about law its about logic. You are talking to a point of legal procedure as opposed to the logical construction of an argument. Philosophically speaking the burden of proof falls on the person making a claim.

    Person A says someone pee'd on Trump.
    Person B says it is not true.
    The burden of proof is on Person A.

    Person A says Comey is an honest, respected, patriotic person.
    Person B says he isn't.
    Person A points to Comey's record and the level to which he rose and the respect held for him by his former colleagues.
    Person B now has to prove that these do not matter and should not be considered.
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge” - Charles Darwin (1809–1882)

    Nutshell Pram Build pictures ; https://photos.app.goo.gl/1GdBcckcgBAWsbVg1

  31. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,858

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Like I said, when ever you're done using it.
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

    "My generation will not allow this to continue!"

    Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

  32. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Between Bourgeoisie and Proletariat
    Posts
    1,198

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Trump says Comey deserves Jail
    Reasonable people say not.
    Burden of proof is on Trump - requiring Trump to hold a single thought for longer than a nanosecond and actually thinking something through. And requiring him not to tell lies again.
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge” - Charles Darwin (1809–1882)

    Nutshell Pram Build pictures ; https://photos.app.goo.gl/1GdBcckcgBAWsbVg1

  33. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,858

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    gypsie , you have high expectations.

    Exceedingly high.
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

    "My generation will not allow this to continue!"

    Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

  34. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by gypsie View Post
    Trump says Comey deserves Jail
    Reasonable people say not.
    Burden of proof is on Trump - requiring Trump to hold a single thought for longer than a nanosecond and actually thinking something through. And requiring him not to tell lies again.
    I have no idea where you are going.

    Im talking about the charge cohen was in prague in cahoots with the russians to rig the election..

    Proof he was there.

    Prove he was talking to russians.

    Prove it was about the election.

    Produce tapes, evidence, witnesses..

  35. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    25,286

    Default Re: Cohen WAS in Praque

    Quote Originally Posted by John of Phoenix View Post
    Like I said, when ever you're done using it.
    Like i said. Creepy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •