Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Hillary Clinton slips

Default Re: Hillary Clinton slips

Quote Originally Posted by ishmael View Post
    She's a lying, perfidious, person. Much more so than your typical pol.
    You keep repeating this, despite your utter failure to offer up any evidence for your claim. It's almost as if there isn't any, and the only reason you cling to your belief is that you've been convinced by other people who also keep repeating it without producing any evidence.

What are you doing about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Orca View Post
    You keep repeating this, despite your utter failure to offer up any evidence for your claim. It's almost as if there isn't any, and the only reason you cling to your belief is that you've been convinced by other people who also keep repeating it without producing any evidence.
    we’ve all been here long enough to know Jack does not do facts, memories, possibilities, metaphors and kitten toes are his domain.

The evidence is exhaustive, and I won't dig it up for you. Don't have the time. Look up 'Clinton Cash' if you can find it. It has disappeared from You tube.

Scoundrels most foul. The left better live up to them! I'm neither left nor right, but I can sure smell a rat.
    Last edited by ishmael; 03-16-2018 at 10:09 AM.

The evidence is exhaustive, and I won't dig it up for you. Don't have the time. Look up 'Clinton Cash' if you can find it. It has disappeared from You tube.
    This may shock you, but I don't consider Youtube to be a reliable source. How about a record of criminal conviction?

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Orca View Post
    This may shock you, but I don't consider Youtube to be a reliable source. How about a record of criminal conviction?
    And the book really isn't a valid source but, you certainly ate it up hook line and sinker ish! Not really surprising though is it?

Scoundrels most foul. The left better live up to them! I'm neither left nor right, but I can sure smell a rat.
    ah yes declaritive statements substituting for facts.

If you cannot see the moral darkness in these people, sirs, I fear your ethical judgements are beyond repair.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

If you cannot see the moral darkness in these people, sirs, I fear your ethical judgements are beyond repair.
    And yours is? Funny ish!

Quote Originally Posted by Rum_Pirate View Post
    Hi Airlie, (if LeeG or somebody else kindly copies this to you), since you are closely following my posts, could you advise on whether this 'report' is correct or false news?
    Or can anyone else shed some light on this?

Hillary Clinton is not having a good trip to India, health-wise. On Monday, Clinton had fallen on the steps of a mosque in Madhya Pradesh. On Tuesday, afternoon the former Secretary of State, fractured her wrist after she slipped in the bathtub of Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur, Rajasthan on Tuesday afternoon.An X-ray and a CT scan of Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was conducted at Goyal Hospital located at the Residency Road on Wednesday and it was learnt that she had suffered a hairline fracture.
    Hillary was brought to Goyal Hospital at five o'clock in the morning after severe pain in the wrist. The team members with Hillary talked to their doctor in the United States. The doctors there asked her to rest and tie crepe bandage.

Source(s)
    http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report...odhpur-2594119
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-bathtub.html
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...port-says.html

If it is true, I wish her the best for her recovery. Trust you do too.

Seems many on this forum couldn't care less of the health of the last Democratic party's Presidential candidate. Sad.
    Enjoy a good rum on the rocks at sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    Oh look it's HC, go sick her! . . .
    I'm glad this is does not apply to me, given my repeated concern for her health.
    Enjoy a good rum on the rocks at sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by erster View Post
    Good luck with talking the issues. All you are going to get are thousands more snarky replies, the same as with the other forum libs. They cannot discuss a topic on its merits. Their is nothing original here. Its all cut and paste from the usual suspect liberal sites. But they are not trolling you know.
    Ah yes.... the Instructor on Snarkiness 101.

Make it simple; post one documented instance. One. You can do that, right? Or is it too exhausting?
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Make it simple; post one documented instance. One. You can do that, right? Or is it too exhausting?
    We really need a "crickets" smiley for moments like this.

Get well soon Hillary!

Gee, I don't think I've ever been called an extremist before, erster. Do you really think that is called for?
    Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by mmd View Post
    Gee, I don't think I've ever been called an extremist before, erster. Do you really think that is called for?

Do you carry a slide rule in yer pocket protector?..

One way to tell.....

No, erster, I did not say that I thought that she was 'clean as the driven snow'; I said that after decades of investigation she had not been found guilty of any crime. Please do not put words in my mouth.

(Edit to change wording for clarity.)
    Last edited by mmd; 03-16-2018 at 07:40 PM.

There is a long distance between "not found culpable (changed to guilty for clarity) of any crime" and "clean as the driven snow", erster, and you don't need to split hairs to see that. But she's old news - no need to assemble the mob and wield the pitchforks; she's gone. How about we turn the attention to the slow-motion train wreck that is the current presidency? Do you think that the Trump administration has been good for America? Is the working class better off after a year of his administration? Do you believe that his bullying and insulting and lying to other governments will work out for the betterment of America in the long run? Do you think that his desire to put his children in the stream of power is not a form of hereditary hegemony?

In a better world, it would take Real Work to achieve this level of uninformed/misinformed. In today's world, unfortunately, it takes very little. Just cleave to the dodgy news sources... and Bob's Your Uncle.

Regarding the OP... someone is a slimy, disingenuous little pustule, for sure.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    http://www.harborwoodworking.com/boat.html

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    In a better world, it would take Real Work to achieve this level of uninformed/misinformed. In today's world, unfortunately, it takes very little. Just cleave to the dodgy news sources... and Bob's Your Uncle.

Regarding the OP... someone is a slimy, disingenuous little pustule, for sure.

Brave talk behind a computer.......

I find it interesting that those with advanced formal education, including a self proclamation of being "smart", can be so naive and easily hoodwinked.