Thread: Parkland student Sarah Chadwick creates a fearless parody mocking the threatening NRA

Default Parkland student Sarah Chadwick creates a fearless parody mocking the threatening NRA

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Default Re: Parkland student Sarah Chadwick creates a fearless parody mocking the threatening

Well Done!

Greg H. - from before the great crash, 20th century member 108

"Trump and Cohen are the kids that murdered their parents, and now plead for mercy from the court because they're traumatized orphans."

Default Re: Parkland student Sarah Chadwick creates a fearless parody mocking the threatening

The thing that got me was how that B*TCH NRA spokeswoman mimicked the whole alt-right talking points about kneeling during the anthem, CNN, NYT, WP, Liberal media, Politically active celebrities meme. It's starting to sound Altright talking points, and they are starting to sound repetitive hollow.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Excellent!!!

Effin A.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    The thing that got me was how that B*TCH NRA spokeswoman mimicked the whole alt-right talking points about kneeling during the anthem, CNN, NYT, WP, Liberal media, Politically active celebrities meme. It's starting to sound Altright talking points, and they are starting to sound repetitive hollow.
    Beyond hollow, the whole gun roach movement sounds ridiculous.
    Did you see Norm's post on NRA tv? Freaking alternate universe crap.
    Greg H. - from before the great crash, 20th century member 108

"Trump and Cohen are the kids that murdered their parents, and now plead for mercy from the court because they're traumatized orphans."

good for her