Thread: Kelly-Ann either has discovered a new way to do eye makeup, or - - -

Default Kelly-Ann either has discovered a new way to do eye makeup, or - - -

she's had some work done, possibly explaining why we haven't heard from her in several weeks.

Default Re: Kelly-Ann either has discovered a new way to do eye makeup, or - - -

Needs pikturs.
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

Default Re: Kelly-Ann either has discovered a new way to do eye makeup, or - - -

Women's cosmetic surgery isn't something I pay much attention to.
    There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Scheuer View Post
    she's had some work done, possibly explaining why we haven't heard from her in several weeks.
    I think they're trying to keep her mouth shut for the moment - or at least John Kelly is.
    Last edited by Canoez; 03-06-2018 at 02:02 PM.
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward

Quote Originally Posted by JimD View Post
    Women's cosmetic surgery isn't something I pay much attention to.
    Well, sure! Yura man aincha? We don't need no stinkin' surgery... we've got codpieces!!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    http://www.harborwoodworking.com/boat.html

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Needs pikturs.
    http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthre...-the-Hatch-Act
    Looks out of it on fatigue or recreational substances.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

I rather thought it looked like a small stroke.

One frame fro video, mid blink.

There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Etheridge View Post
    One frame fro video, mid blink.
    We all look like crap.

I told Renee after 3 blink photos to look alive and keep her eyes open while I take the photo.

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Needs pikturs.
    You shut your mouth! None of that here.