Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did someone violate the Hatch Act?

Default Re: Did someone violate the Hatch Act?

Sure got a big mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    She was having fun with it, i liked the outfit.

She is very pretty for her age..

She looks fit as well.
    I liked it too. If I really wanted to poke fun of how a female politician or public figure dresses I'd be going after Hillary, not Kellyanne.
    There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Etheridge View Post
    Sure got a big mouth.
    They've been in vogue now for quite some time, at least since the '70s. Anyone remember Carly Simon?

There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Sheesh... remind me not to post a photo of myself on this thread... the remarks would be brutal!

As for Kelly Ann. I could care less what she looks like. Just what does she do at the WH other then spew Trump propaganda?
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Jones
    Just what does she do at the WH other then spew Trump propaganda?
    That is it. That is her job.

She appears to be happy in the role of propagandist.
    War is peace.
    Freedom is slavery.
    Ignorance is strength.
    Trump is doing beautifully.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Jones View Post
    Sheesh... remind me not to post a photo of myself on this thread... the remarks would be brutal!

As for Kelly Ann. I could care less what she looks like. Just what does she do at the WH other then spew Trump propaganda?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    That is it. That is her job.

She appears to be happy in the role of propagandist.
    Not happy at all it turns out. She's just your garden variety hypocritical red who will do anything for enough money.

I need to take a shower, Kellyanne Conway said after defending candidate Trump
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

"My generation will not allow this to continue!"

Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

I am not exactly the most handsome guy in the world, so refuse to attack somebody on their looks unless it is something they can control like The Donald's hair or his orange tint, but nothing genetic.
    "If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"

-Dalai Lama

WASHINGTON — White House counselor Kellyanne Conway says she's spoken with President Donald Trump about a federal watchdog's finding that she violated a federal law that bars government officials from using their positions to influence political campaigns.

But Conway isn't providing details about the conversation.

It's up to Trump to decide how — and whether — Conway is punished.

She said during a Fox appearance that she's "not going to comment on this at all."

When asked if no punishment was given, Conway said: "I didn't say that."

The Office of Special Counsel, which is unrelated to Robert Mueller's office, says Conway violated the law twice last year when she spoke out in support of the GOP Senate nominee in Alabama, Roy Moore, and against Moore's Democratic rival, Doug Jones.

Jones won.

Did some one get turned over Trump's knee?
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

1. Eew.

2. Only if she was wearing that outfit from the inauguration again.

3. Will neither confirm nor deny that any such spanking occurred, however Cohen has been setting up numbered companies in Delaware recently.

4. Fake news, but if anybody saw anything, it was tremendously consensual.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

I'm betting whatever happened between the President and either Kellyanne Conway or Stormy Daniels was entirely collusional. There may have even been three way collusion. I hope Mueller gets to the bottom of this soon.