Thread: Missouri GOP Gov. Eric Greitensr a rising star for Republicans, is indicted

Default Missouri GOP Gov. Eric Greitensr a rising star for Republicans, is indicted

This guy has an affair, snaps some pictures of it, then threatens the lady with blackmail if she talks. He should have hired trumps lawyer

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/02/22/politics/missouri-eric-greitens/index.html

“The indictment alleges Greitens took a picture of a person in "full or partial nudity" without the person's knowledge or consent, and that Greitens then transmitted the image "in a manner that allowed access to that image via a computer."
    Gardner's statement said the transmission of the image in such a manner is a felony under the privacy statute Greitens is accused of violating.”
    Last edited by CK 17; 02-22-2018 at 10:18 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Default Re: Missouri GOP Gov. Eric Greitensr a rising star for Republicans, is indicted

Total creep
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

Default Re: Missouri GOP Gov. Eric Greitensr a rising star for Republicans, is indicted

Me thinks his rising star just crashed.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

northern Georgia, or sometimes Mississippi Delta USA

Of course, he campaigned as a family values supporter and is married. It does seem like his wife is standing with him against the charges.

South Puget Sound/summer Eastern carib./winter

^ His first ?