Thread: This is hate.

Default This is hate.

The letter addressed to Donald Trump Jr. that contained a suspicious white powder and landed his wife in the hospital Monday said, “You are getting what you deserve,’’ according to law enforcement sources Tuesday.
    “You are an awful person. This is why people hate you. You are getting what you deserve. So shut the f— up,” sneered the letter writer, sources said.
    The note, in an envelope postmarked Boston, was delivered to the Upper East Side home of Trump Jr.’s mother-in-law around 10 a.m. Monday, sources have said.
    The wife of the president’s son, Vanessa Trump, opened the letter and discovered the powdery substance and note, sources said.
    Realizing the potential danger, a panicked Vanessa Trump ran out of the room, stashed the letter and powder in a plastic bag and called 911, sources said.
    She was rushed to the hospital as a precaution.

Default Re: This is hate.

Why due so many White House aides advisors not have full security clearances?
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    The letter addressed to Donald Trump Jr. that contained a suspicious white powder and landed his wife in the hospital Monday said, “You are getting what you deserve,’’ according to law enforcement sources Tuesday.
    “You are an awful person. This is why people hate you. You are getting what you deserve. So shut the f— up,” sneered the letter writer, sources said.
    The note, in an envelope postmarked Boston, was delivered to the Upper East Side home of Trump Jr.’s mother-in-law around 10 a.m. Monday, sources have said.
    The wife of the president’s son, Vanessa Trump, opened the letter and discovered the powdery substance and note, sources said.
    Realizing the potential danger, a panicked Vanessa Trump ran out of the room, stashed the letter and powder in a plastic bag and called 911, sources said.
    She was rushed to the hospital as a precaution.
    Probably turn out to be somebody Donny jr stiffed in a business deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith porter maine View Post
    Probably turn out to be somebody Donny jr stiffed in a business deal.
    Like an unpaid Russian hooker?
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --

It sure is hate, and criminal. No matter what level of dislike, its just not right to take the matter into ones own hands in that manner. There are other ways, join an opposition political party and get out there and campaign is the best one, hold meetings, wave signs, walk with protestors, but to send "suspicious white powders" to staffers or family members of the man you dislike, or to point a gun, or whatever is plain criminal.

John Welsford
    An expert is but a beginner with experience.

Yep - it's hate. Whether political or business we don't know. I hope Vanessa is OK.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by Garret View Post
    Yep - it's hate. Whether political or business we don't know. I hope Vanessa is OK.
    She is fine, the substance was tested and found not to be toxic.

Good thinking under stress on her part. Well done Vanessa.

Here's hoping they find the culprit.
    The best statement I've seen from this latest carnage came from a student who lived through it -

"My generation will not allow this to continue!"

Remember voting age is 18. Read it and weep reds.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Interesting bobbys, Obama got the same white powder delivered to his office too. Different sender! Why didn't you mention that on this thread! Do you hate Obama so much?

Doesn't matter if it's been done to a zillion people - it's wrong - period. I hope the SOB who sent it gets tried for attempted murder.

Doesn't matter if it's been done to a zillion people - it's wrong - period. I hope the SOB who sent it gets tried for attempted murder.
    Me, too, and I hope that the bulk of the Trump family goes to jail right along with them.

I agree 100%!

but on a side note:

Do you think it was an unpaid Russian hooker?
    Skip

Is sending corn starch attempted murder? Is Mrs Trump Jr that nervous that shouting BANG might be lethal?
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

I don't think anyone doubts that there are dingbats of all political stripes, and various motivations. And I'm sure the Secret Service knows how to deal with dingbats. My best wishes to their efforts.

And here's hoping that all of our RWW Dingbats enjoy their ginned-up faux outrage, rollicking and rolling in it until it dries up and the next one must be fabricated. Meantime... there's some ACTUAL outrageous stuff going on that maybe they should begin to focus on...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    http://www.harborwoodworking.com/boat.html

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Obvious false flag operation.

could be a domestic terrorist, could be a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by L.W. Baxter View Post
    Obvious false flag operation.
    from the deep state!

It is cowardly to attack the blond lady.

The cowards hung Clara Petacci by her heels, right next to Mussolini.

Que sera, sera.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1FX2MD

A day later Obama's office gets baby powder. WTF?
    Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business.
    TOM ROBBINS, Even Cowgirls Get the Blues

Quote Originally Posted by switters View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1FX2MD

A day later Obama's office gets baby powder. WTF?
    I mentioned that but, bobbys ignored it! Why does he hate Obama so much?

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP KILPATRICK View Post
    I agree 100%!

but on a side note:

Do you think it was an unpaid Russian hooker?
    On another topic - I might joke around about it. Not this one. Yes - it's true there actually are some things I won't joke about!

Nick, there may or may not be any intrinsic danger from the powder in the envelope, but it's akin to shouting "Fire" in a theater. Simply unacceptable and should be subject to prosecution to the fullest extent, no matter to WHOM the bloody envelope was addressed.

Besides, unless politically active on their own right, family is (or should be) exempt from attacks in relation to their spouse's political activities or opinions.

Don't care who this idijiit is, nail 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerie Maa View Post
    Is sending corn starch attempted murder? Is Mrs Trump Jr that nervous that shouting BANG might be lethal?
    If your spouse was a public figure, how might you react to receiving a letter that had powder in it - knowing that people hate your spouse & that people have sent Ricin & Anthrax & other lovely stuff?

While I have no use for DT Jr - even he (& especially his wife) should not be subject to this kind of behavior. How she deals with his going to jail for his crimes is another story - and one tht's determined by a jury, not some whacko.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Brennan View Post
    Nick, there may or may not be any intrinsic danger from the powder in the envelope, but it's akin to shouting "Fire" in a theater. Simply unacceptable and should be subject to prosecution to the fullest extent, no matter to WHOM the bloody envelope was addressed.

Besides, unless politically active on their own right, family is (or should be) exempt from attacks in relation to their spouse's political activities or opinions.

Don't care who this idijiit is, nail 'em.
    I agree, but a charge of attempted murder? Some one was posting either fact free or with their brain out of gear.
    Was it political or celebrity? Obama is out of politics now.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

Rob a bank, or anybody, with a water pistol and see what you get charged with.
    Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

Quote Originally Posted by Peerie Maa View Post
    I agree, but a charge of attempted murder? Some one was posting either fact free or with their brain out of gear.
    Was it political or celebrity? Obama is out of politics now.
    I guess you're referring to me. It might be that attempted murder is a reach, but that'd be up to the district attorney. IMO, they should be prosecuted just as far as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mdh View Post
    Rob a bank, or anybody, with a water pistol and see what you get charged with.
    Sounds like you're speaking from experience!

A dastardly perpatration undoubtedly. White House and Secret Service security fail, also too.
    Steve Martinsen

Above the Sword of Damocles, with a knife.

People in public life, no matter where, attract idiots.
    Some idiots can be annoying, some are dangerous, some have no idea what they are doing, some are malicious.

A guy attempted to rob me with a plastic gun. I took it off him and beat him up with it. He didn't get attempted murder, but he did get armed robbery - because my first impression was it was a real gun.
    Interesting to see how the law would deal with a scenario where your first impression is that this is anthrax. High level blackmail charge or something maybe?
    “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge” - Charles Darwin (1809–1882)

Nutshell Pram Build pictures ; https://photos.app.goo.gl/1GdBcckcgBAWsbVg1

Quote Originally Posted by john welsford View Post
    It sure is hate, and criminal. No matter what level of dislike, its just not right to take the matter into ones own hands in that manner. There are other ways, join an opposition political party and get out there and campaign is the best one, hold meetings, wave signs, walk with protestors, but to send "suspicious white powders" to staffers or family members of the man you dislike, or to point a gun, or whatever is plain criminal.

John Welsford
    +1.

Agree 100%
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott