Thread: Joe, watch your toes!

Default Joe, watch your toes!

Suddenly those Southern California beaches don't look quite as inviting.

Rare, venomous sea snake found slithering on Southern California shores. Are more coming?

A rare venomous sea snake found slithering on the sand in Newport Beach earlier this week was one of a growing number of the serpents apparently drawn far north of their usual habitat by the spread of warm ocean temperatures, a biologist said Thursday.

The yellow-bellied sea snake discovered near the 18th Street lifeguard tower on Monday was the third report of the species in Southern California since 2015 — and the fifth since 1972, said Greg Pauly, herpetological curator at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County.

There is more.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ra...cid=spartandhp

Default Re: Joe, watch your toes!

We're finding Triggerfish off our coast. One was found happy, healthy, and living off of Brooks Peninsula at the north end of Vancouver Island.

Nosce te ipsum

The yellow-bellied sea snake
    Yeah, but it's yellow bellied. So if you stand up to it it will just slither away.
    There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by JimD View Post
    Yeah, but it's yellow bellied. So if you stand up to it it will just slither away.
    Immune do to my Rhino callused Bronx Irish NY toes

But WHOA I'm not showing this to Renee
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment