Thread: Photo Shop Request

Question Photo Shop Request

Not sure if this is something commonly used among my fellow forum members, but figured I'd ask.

We're working on some ideas to add a touch of color to our flybridge cruiser and wondering if there's anyone on here who may be able to do a bit of photoshop work for me? I can supply a couple decent pictures where we're looking at going with a different boot stripe, and add a cove stripe to an otherwise all white boat, with minimal bright work.

Any takers with time to help out?

Default Re: Photo Shop Request

Quote Originally Posted by tnltracy View Post
    Not sure if this is something commonly used among my fellow forum members, but figured I'd ask.

We're working on some ideas to add a touch of color to our flybridge cruiser and wondering if there's anyone on here who may be able to do a bit of photoshop work for me? I can supply a couple decent pictures where we're looking at going with a different boot stripe, and add a cove stripe to an otherwise all white boat, with minimal bright work.

Any takers with time to help out?
    Post your photos.
    Then I can work on them.
    All you have to do is copy and paste to your computer.
    I love the smell of fresh cut plywood in the morning.

Thanks Donald,

Here's a decent side profile. Hopefully this is loaded in such a way that you can get at it.

What I'm looking to do is replace the dark blue boot stripe at the water line with one that's more Maroon (Kirby's See Red), add same color as a cove stripe at the rub rail and toe rail, and lastly add a stripe or two along the flybridge. Not entirely sure how this is going to look until we see it.

We're contemplating taking the white to an off white/ cream color as well if you want play with tinting for the rest of the boat.

We had played around with colored pencils, the idea of coloring the side of the cabin from the sheer up to the bright work rail that runs the full length of the boat, and it just didn't play out the way we liked, so thinking that hi lighting the sheer will give it a nicer look.

Thanks for your help!

Tom

IMG_0024.jpg

Photo received.

First idea. I agree that there is too much white.
    No personality at all.

Another idea. Compare the two.

Thanks Donald. I think I like the first better. Can you try one without the abi side colored in, but changing boot stripe blue to red, and a stripe on the Flybridge?

Quote Originally Posted by tnltracy View Post
    Thanks Donald. I think I like the first better. Can you try one without the abi side colored in, but changing boot stripe blue to red, and a stripe on the Flybridge?

Appreciate your help with these Donald. I will consult with the Admiral and see where we go with the color from here.

Just for another idea, the older Hatteras boats had a stripe along the top edge of the flying bridge and along the sheer, the foredeck perimeter and also sort of framing the windows and atop the cabin trunk. Like so:

Kevin
    Last edited by Breakaway; 01-11-2018 at 09:50 AM.
    There are two kinds of boaters: those who have run aground, and those who lie about it.

That’s a pretty good look too. Maybe a bit more than we want, but I like the 3 stripes at top/ sheer and waterline.