Thread: A woman’s body language can tell you a lot of things.

Lightbulb A woman’s body language can tell you a lot of things.

A woman’s body language can tell you a lot of things.

All you need to do is observe it and carefully interpret it.

We have brought you here some of the very common body language poses that you can decipher in time seeing a woman.

If she is intestied in you, her behaviour will be a bit gentle towards you her hand will in front signifying approaching pose.

If a woman is not interested in something of is being defensive about something she will keep her hands fold in front.

This stance signify a defensive position.

If she is not intrested in you but just want to be friends, she will neither inclned towards you nor keep her hands folded, in this case her hands will at sides

and the last one, if she is really not intrested and irritated with you, any offensive stance will signify it.

You may also be interested in this article:

https://www.maxim.com/maxim-man/stare-at-boobs-to-live-longer-2017-3

Be careful now.
    Enjoy a good rum on the rocks at sunset.

Default Re: A woman’s body language can tell you a lot of things.

Weird post.
    Objectification at a poor time.
    Study Peace

"
    "intestied"

enlightening... finally beginning to understand some common body language!

From a facebook feed? It must be a translation... probably Russian trolls.

(The spelling, grammars and content are all pathetic)

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post

RP: “I dont know if this is true, what do you think?”

Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post

I didn't realist that this forum is the level where all C& P's must be at a top thesis standard. LOL

Love your blanket condemnation. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    RP: “I dont know if this is true, what do you think?”
    Perhaps you do not believe in body language?

Why not discuss it?

It was posted for your guidance given the trend to report all issues as a sexual attack.
    Or does it only apply if one is rich and/or famous?

The trial-by-media has reached a level that accusations can be made (some apparently anonymously) and peoples reputations and lives are destroyed (another forumite pointed out examples) as they are tried by media, suspicion and mud slinging.

However I am not saying that those that are guilty of such activity should be excused or let off.

Perhaps ALL persons that have been subjected to genuine unwanted sexual attacks in the past could report them now.

I'd really hate to be in the 'dating game' now and feel sorry for all those that are.

I feel sorry for those that flirted (male and female) and will be subsequently accused of sexual attacks.

Question is where does one draw the line?

fart
    Quote Originally Posted by Rum_Pirate View Post
    Perhaps you do not believe in body language?

Why not discuss it?

It was posted for your guidance given the trend to report all issues as a sexual attack.
    Or does it only apply if one is rich and/or famous?

The trial-by-media has reached a level that accusations can be made (some apparently anonymously) and peoples reputations and lives are destroyed (another forumite pointed out examples) as they are tried by media, suspicion and mud slinging.

However I am not saying that those that are guilty of such activity should be excused or let off.

Perhaps ALL persons that have been subjected to genuine unwanted sexual attacks in the past could report them now.

I'd really hate to be in the 'dating game' now and feel sorry for all those that are.

I feel sorry for those that flirted (male and female) and will be subsequently accused of sexual attacks.

Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    fart

You inability to enter any discussion without incurring a bodily function is noted. LOl

Quote Originally Posted by Rum_Pirate View Post

You seem to be in a bit of a muddle. Perhaps I can help.

"Flirting" and "dating" are not the same things and neither is the same as "groping", "copping a feel" etc. inflicted on a women that you are not dating and with whom it is not appropriate to flirt, or, in some cases, not appropriate in the specific context concerned. For example, it is not appropriate to grope, cop a feel or flirt with a female colleague with whom you are working (e.g. at a meeting) And especially not when she is a subordinate or dependent on you in her career. Maybe flirting's OK at a social occasion, if she reciprocates. Not if she demurs or seems uncomfortable. Then it just becomes a power play.

As far as dating is concerned, if there is mutual attraction and reciprocity - really things haven't changed much. But don't assume, as some men do, that "the women enjoy it" when it goes beyond the playful and the mutual. Believe me, men who please themselves, are not interested in the woman's feelings and self exculpate with that dismal and fatuous excuse are a total pain in the posterior. All women have come across them and they despise them. You should hear what is said about these characters between women in private.

It's been an interesting couple of years since I lost my husband. I thought all that stuff was behind an old gal like me, but no. I'm amazed at how entitled some men feel to pester and the assumption they all seem to make that I am yearning for that pestering. Well, boys, I have news for you.......

I don't know what goes on in the minds of men I don't know, but I do know that most men have matured enough to resist any urge they may feel to assert their power by becoming sex pests. Thanks, boys!

I should know what I am talking about. I once had my bottom pinched by the notorious (and loathesome) Jimmy Saville. It ruined my life and I should have claimed millions in compensation from his estate. But, somehow, I survived.....
    "Mozart is the heart's touchstone" (Edwin Fischer)

Quote Originally Posted by downthecreek View Post
    I should know what I am talking about. I once had my bottom pinched by the notorious (and loathesome) Jimmy Saville. It ruined my life and I should have claimed millions in compensation from his estate. But, somehow, I survived.....
    Think of how much more comfortable your survival could have been though, DTC. Opportunities missed ...
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott