Thread: DAMN !!!!! Leonard Lopate Nooooooo

Default DAMN !!!!! Leonard Lopate Nooooooo

I've been listening to him for years.
    Since I've moved to SoCal his WNYC streamed gave me the feeling of still being a NYer.

http://www.wnyc.org/story/longtime-w...sts-put-leave/

Also upset about The Takeaway, John Hockenberry.

FWIW I could give two sh!ts about the snoozefest that Jonathan Schwartz show is.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Default Re: DAMN !!!!! Leonard Lopate Nooooooo

Tip of the iceberg Joe. It's been 'normal' behaviour in society for thousands of years and considered a right by males from all male clergy to the schoolyard where the girls got roughed up by the boys in grade 4.

There's a storm coming and anyone with their head up may get it knocked off. They won't even have to be guilty of anything as their employers panic. I think of my time as a musician and what was considered 'normal' at that time. Some of my contemporaries could be in strife if they now have a big enough public profile. Most of course just got tamed by one of their conquests and joined the mortgage/family man brigade in the 'burbs.

Default Re: DAMN !!!!! Leonard Lopate Nooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    I've been listening to him for years.
    Since I've moved to SoCal his WNYC streamed gave me the feeling of still being a NYer.

http://www.wnyc.org/story/longtime-w...sts-put-leave/

Also upset about The Takeaway, John Hockenberry.

FWIW I could give two sh!ts about the snoozefest that Jonathan Schwartz show is.
    Wow, Joe - did you have a chance to read some of the comments on that article? New Yorkers and other listeners are a tough crowd !!

Rick