Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robert Mueller is following the money, and that may put Trump in serious danger

Default Robert Mueller is following the money, and that may put Trump in serious danger

This is what I always thought would bring Trump to his knees. You can't operate NY Real Estate at that level and remain clean.

Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

“Follow the money,” the source known as Deep Throat told Bob Woodward as he was reporting the Watergate scandal. Tuesday we learn that special counsel Robert S. Mueller III is following President Trump’s money. Reuters reports:

U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank for data on accounts held by President Donald Trump and his family, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday…Germany’s largest bank received a subpoena from Mueller several weeks ago to provide information on certain money and credit transactions, the person said, without giving details, adding key documents had been handed over in the meantime.Deutsche Bank, which has loaned the Trump organization hundreds of millions of dollars for real estate ventures, said it would not comment on any of its clients.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.75d8e9590e8e
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Default Re: Robert Mueller is following the money, and that may put Trump in serious danger

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

Default Re: Robert Mueller is following the money, and that may put Trump in serious danger

Yea when your "SUSPECT" has more of a credibility issue than the FORCE investigating you, you have a PROBLEM

I'm surprised you didn't drag out "The what about Crooked Hillary" dead horse meme

On the 5th day of Christmas and my Mueller gave to me - One Personal Banking information 4-indictments - 2 counts against Manifor and ONE SINGING FLYNN

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Sarah, being the liar she is, says Mueller has not subpoenaed any bank statements but, a Trump guppy asked the bank if this actually has happened. My feeling is that the bank has no obligation to say whether a subpoena has been received or not.
    Last edited by S.V. Airlie; 12-05-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Trump did this long before he ran for prez, joe is amazed trump borrowed money.LOL.

Some how all nyc RE must be crooked..

Guess it was above board when he was doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    Trump did this long before he ran for prez, joe is amazed trump borrowed money.LOL.

But from who? The Mob ? Russians ?

Trust me I have an idea about high level NY Real Estate deals. I even know of a developer that was kidnaped, tortured and then burnt.

WILLIAMSBURG — A Brooklyn real estate developer kidnapped outside his office Thursday night was found dead in a Long Island dumpster on Friday, police said.
    https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...ad-long-island

It's not that he borrowed money. It isn't even who he borrowed money from. The question is, who does he still owe money to?
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward

You need to up your game it's lame, Mueller credibility and that of his team far surpasses lying Donald Trump, and the kleptomaniac kushner.

You know better Jersey boy.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith porter maine View Post
    You really think so? If you do, I've got a bridge................

isn't it about time that trump shut mueller down?
    this is witch hunt and a waste of tax payer dollars
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Did Mueller disclose to Flynn's counsel before Flynn's plea was taken that the investigator that interviewed Flynn would subsequently be removed for bias? Mueller needed to, because that investigator was the witness against Flynn, which witness at trial could be impeached with evidence of his bias. Mueller also kept the the bias information from congressional investigators.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    Did Mueller disclose to Flynn's counsel before Flynn's plea was taken that the investigator that interviewed Flynn would subsequently be removed for bias? Mueller needed to, because that investigator was the witness against Flynn, which witness at trial could be impeached with evidence of his bias. Mueller also kept the the bias information from congressional investigators.
    fake news
    don't be stupid

Mueller may well be violating the Constitution in his quixotic investigation. Perhaps it is time to look at an indictment against Mueller. Contrary to the glowing reviews he received when first appointed, he's run a shoddy investigation rife with dishonest, biased operatives, regularly leaking to the press.

Dude cops lie.

Mueller may well be violating the Constitution in his quixotic investigation. Perhaps it is time to look at an indictment against Mueller. Contrary to the glowing reviews he received when first appointed, he's run a shoddy investigation rife with dishonest, biased operatives, regularly leaking to the press.
    He has nabbed four, and it's early. Now he has financial records it's looking like a party.

The investigation now does not have the color of a lawful, fair, unbiased enterprise. Even if Mueller turns up something of substance, it will be tainted. Trump isn't going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    But from who? The Mob ? Russians ?

Trust me I have an idea about high level NY Real Estate deals. I even know of a developer that was kidnaped, tortured and then burnt.

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...ad-long-island

With all the deals trump did in the sidy surely you can site several criminal convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith porter maine View Post

I do not think you want to state a sidy run by democrats are crooked?

The investigation now does not have the color of a lawful, fair, unbiased enterprise. Even if Mueller turns up something of substance, it will be tainted. Trump isn't going anywhere.
    Dream on lying Donald Trump vs Mueller even Paul Ryan will beg off that, now your boy Roy Moore might buy in.

Like your boy Christie

Oh I agree with SB regarding Trump 'not going anywhere'. He might be guilty as hell but I doubt you can get rid of him.
    Outmanoeuvred by your own constitution, Royal powers and bought politicians craving power at any cost.

Oh and as an extra thought it was a Republican that appointed him.

WTF Did you lose your English skills whie you were gone?
    Hands too small: Can't build his Wall!

Frayed Knot Arts: Fancywork and Rope Jewelry
    http://www.frayedknotarts.com.html[

Evidence favorable to the accused, in this case, evidence of investigative bias on the part of the chief witness to Flynn's lying, must be disclosed. If it was not, Mueller has violated the Constitution, and not only may Flynn's plea be set aside, an ethics investigation may properly be opened up to probe the reasons for non-disclosure.

step away from the bong

SB, stuff it. If you imagine that it is Mueller's folks wiping their bums on the Constitution, you need better meds.

The guy is not dirty. But increasingly, comrade, you seem to be.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Evidence favorable to the accused, in this case, evidence of investigative bias on the part of the chief witness to Flynn's lying, must be disclosed. If it was not, Mueller has violated the Constitution, and not only may Flynn's plea be set aside, an ethics investigation may properly be opened up to probe the reasons for non-disclosure.
    I'm with Paul one more hit grab a smoothie

Why so stupid ?

Mueller has had to fire, for bias, his chief witness against Flynn, people. We've heard nothing about collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia to influence the 2016 election. So far, this thing is a bust.

You blokes can get your daily dopamine fixes with huffypoo clickbait, but we've seen NOTHING even remotely impeachable here, and even if we get something, the public trust in the integrity of Mueller's investigation has has been squandered.

Mueller has had to fire, for bias, his chief witness against Flynn, people. We've heard nothing about collusion between the Trump Campaign and Russia to influence the 2016 election. So far, this thing is a bust.
    The fun parts following the money, any crime is Mueller's mandate Mitch and Paul said so.

You blokes can get your daily dopamine fixes with huffypoo clickbait, but we've seen NOTHING even remotely impeachable here, and even if we get something, the public trust in the integrity of Mueller's investigation has has been squandered.
    Err two guilty pleas and two indictments.

No, the public trust in the Mueller investigation is just fine. Actually, your trust in the Mueller investigation's thoroughness and probity is also pretty high, which is why you work feverishly to sow doubt. To try to undercut the esteem which remains, and which threatens your project. Comrade.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Sorry to be the buzzkill on this one, but in light of CBS fake news on Flynn and the bias termination, Trump is probably more unlikely to be impeached than he was on the day prior to Flynn's plea entry. Any momentum was immediately lost in a sea of fake news and bias.