Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Now, Trump (and his son-in-law) just might explode the Middle East

Default Re: Now, Trump (and his son-in-law) just might explode the Middle East

Quote Originally Posted by L.W. Baxter View Post
    You or I can afford to imbibe such emotional judgment. The President of the United States, in public at least, has to think past the personalities to the reality that follows certain statements or lines of action.

Whatever one may feel about the emotional content of Trump's declaration, the action will eventually be judged by its effect.

We'll see, I guess.
    Count the bodies with Trump's mark on them?

I doubt he'll get to GWBush's total.
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

Epic Battle against Iran is the bull sh*t they peddle here. Looks to me like Iran is our scapegoat. I see young people who want to come here to MIT and Stanford.

Imagine breaking the news to Pence who has worried about Trumps mental stability. in a related question. - how much security will be needed when Pence visits and proclaims Jerusalem as the new capital.

In a related story - https://store.breitbart.com/pages/de...lProducts_list
    Last edited by Ted Hoppe; 12-06-2017 at 08:05 PM.
    Be wary of your critics, at peace with your decisions, and work hard to be a better man.

That's the thing. Pence? He might be the most conservative VP in history. He makes Cheney look progressive. He and Moore will get along great. They have many shared values.

Do progressives really prefer Pence to Trump? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    That's the thing. Pence? He might be the most conservative VP in history. He makes Cheney look progressive. He and Moore will get along great. They have many shared values.

They're both the wrong people to lead the country, but I believe Pence is more mentally stable. I just might be able to sleep at night, which I'm not able to do now.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Jones View Post
    They're both the wrong people to lead the country, but I believe Pence is more mentally stable. I just might be able to sleep at night, which I'm not able to do now.

You should get used to it, the democrats have no one in the wings..

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Hoppe View Post
    Imagine breaking the news to Pence who has worried about Trumps mental stability. in a related question. - how much security will be needed when Pence visits and proclaims Jerusalem as the new capital.

In a related story - https://store.breitbart.com/pages/de...lProducts_list

Sometimes its hard to tell who libs hate more, israel , trump , christians or ba.....
    Last edited by bobbys; 12-06-2017 at 11:50 PM.

Thom Friedman of the NYTimes notes that the supposed master negotiator is a king-hell chump, just giving away positions:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/o...ft-region&_r=0
    Gerard>
    Everett, WA

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

No, I'd take Trump of the two. Pence would try to turn the US into a Christian version of Iran.
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

Bibi on the news tonight, praising trump for his courageous decision. What's that biblical quote about sowing and reaping?

Pete
    Don't underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers!

Pence? ...He and Moore will get along great. They have many shared values.
    Bird dogging 14 year olds in the mall? Those crazy Family Values Republicans!
    bccphalarope(dot)com

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. John Fn Kennedy. (D)

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    http://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_s.../my-entry.html

Trump thinks he is a friend of Israel? He has just screwed Israel out of any chance for a peace agreement with the Palestinians. Urged on by the arch Zionists like Kushner he came to believe that the status of Jerusalem was the Gordian Knot blocking movement toward a peace settlement. In the best "Art of the Deal" fashion he has now acted to remove this issue frozen in amber from the negotiating table in the belief that this will restore fluidity to the situation. IMO he is wrong. This is not a business deal.
    It was suggested on this mornings BeeB that Trump is delivering on promises made in return for donations.
    https://972mag.com/is-sheldon-adelso...usalem/131218/
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...paign-donation
    http://www.jpost.com/US-Elections/La...th-cash-471380
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

About time the rest of the sane world stood together and put the US under sanctions till they vote in a responsible government......could take some time.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    O look the anti semite brits are all giddy.
    Personally I blame the bloody Romans.
    My take is that if you poke someone with a sharp stick they'll get annoyed, if you smile and shake their hand they will be your friends.

John Welsford

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    Um bobbys, the Palestinians are likely more racially Semites than Israel these days…………..

But then it is bobbys clawing for relevance as in the past
    No, it is just stalking as usual.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.