Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gentlemen. The Queen

Burlington, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

Default Re: Gentlemen. The Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Dale R. Hamilton View Post
    So let me make it clear, my position has not changed that the races should not be mixed. The problem is the fruit of such a union. That mixed race child will be discriminated against by both races for something that is not his fault.
    An interesting (old school) perspective, although not one I would agree with. You may consider that the child may be discriminated by some of each race in some cases, but as it becomes more common, that will fade. On the other hand, we also have cases of people of non mixed race being discriminated against all the time.
    Stay calm, be brave....wait for the signs. Possibly precariously prevaricating.

He's on a purity kick, and thinks that rich Caucasians are clearly the top of the pile.

Personally, I see much evidence that keeping so called purity gene pools causes MANY problems.. Look at dogs, or even the UK royal family.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale R. Hamilton View Post
    WOW. I have not checked WBF in a couple of weeks. It would have been a shame if I had entirely missed all that bile directed at me. But these last 31 posts do deserve an answer. So let me make it clear, my position has not changed that the races should not be mixed. The problem is the fruit of such a union. That mixed race child will be discriminated against by both races for something that is not his fault. As to me being a racist, I have served two full government careers where I was in charge of other people, many being Negros. Promotions, transfers and discipline were mine to give. In more than 40 years I was never called a racist- except here. Yes, Negro is their race- sorry.
    Two government careers, and we all know how easily an authority figure can be maligned as something he is not.
    Well that is our Royal Family going down the tubes then.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by lupussonic View Post
    He's on a purity kick, and thinks that rich Caucasians are clearly the top of the pile.

Personally, I see much evidence that keeping so called purity gene pools causes MANY problems.. Look at dogs, or even the UK royal family.
    Well they are trying again. However the last generation did not do so well marrying the wrong side of the blanket.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

I rest my case; disgusting. AND, your logic, Dale, doesn't even pass the smell test. Offensive and ridiculously stupid. "Negro", who even uses that word anymore? I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
    "Please be more specific or we'll choose to order a cheaper bilge-rat to replace you."

~seanz

My lovely wife and I will celebrate our 30th year together next June.
    Our 2 boys are therefore "Mixed Race" and we couldn't be happier about that.
    NZ is so Multicultural these days, you would be hard pressed to find anyone living here who isn't mixed race.
    I once thought I was wrong, but I was wrong, I wasn't wrong.

I lost interest in this thread after the first post. It was cute, but that was it.

I only now came back to see what all the talk was about.

Failing to challenge racist values under the claim of protecting innocent children from prejudice is no different from maintaining racially segregated schools to protect the black students from chants when they walk into a white school. We crossed that line decades ago. We can't go back now.

northern Georgia, or sometimes Mississippi Delta USA

Has Dale been introduced to the Wonder Girl?

I can't help but wonder if it's lack of interaction with younger folks on Dale's part. As said above, kids nowadays (unless taught to by their parents) don't even notice whether a child is of mixed race. This is a very good thing IMO.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

"Your concern has been noted" ~Barack Obama

Her Majesty doesn't share any of his concerns about the soon-to-be Princess Meagan... other than she's a Yank.
    "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Alice

Quote Originally Posted by John of Phoenix View Post
    Her Majesty doesn't share any of his concerns about the soon-to-be Princess Meagan... other than she's a Yank.
    Actually - she'll most likely be a Duchess I believe. Nevertheless...

(And he's a very lucky guy!)
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

You're right. If Harry is gifted the title of Duke on his marriage, as with brother William, she will be known as "Meghan, Duchess of Sussex".

Progressives that they are, it seems they don't mention anything about race in Royal titles.
    "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Alice