Thread: Join me in to surrendering to North Korea!

Default Join me in surrendering to North Korea!

My fellow Americans, it's time to win back our freedom from the slavery of obamacare and switch to a regime less hostile to the values of the founders of America, land of lost liberty. Apparently no U.S. political party can quash such evil, so here is the flag and the leader we need to pledge allegiance to:

That is the flag pattern we all should mass-replicate and the haircut to emulate - display them both with pride. Never in this century has there been a law in this world as demented as this unaffordable healthcare prevention scheme. Do you remember the guidelines to put savings in a bank at 5% interest which compounds to a comfy amount by retirement time? Think how bam-bam care implodes your savings compounding at 30-50% mandatory yearly price rises, with actual coverage vanishing to nothing as you have to raise your deductible.

Most Americans are not under the yoke of this perverted care system due to loopholes, or else they are milking fat subsidies for needless recreational use of fake therapies, etc. What kind of perversion has allowed a small segment of the population to be financially raped to subsidize it? A political perversion - it's time to parachute John McCain and other "care" extenders into his former POW camp in Hanoi and reboot a constitution.

Advantages to becoming a slave colony of North Korea is that they have a merciful justice system - offenders get painlessly vaporized by a high caliber AA cannon. If we have to wait to surrender to the next up and coming nuclear blackmailers of Iran, offenders get messy sawing off of extremities or slow hail of stones. Please, let us wipe oh-no care off the planet and get a clean start as third class citizens of no nonsense North Korea!
    Last edited by rudderless; 11-29-2017 at 05:35 AM.

Default Re: Join me in to surrendering to North Korea!

That was just a little too on the mark to laugh at. Good one, if somewhat painful!

Sadaam had no bomb, he’s dead. Quddaffi had no bomb, he’s dead. Come on, throw me a bone here. If you were that guy what would you do?

the haircut to emulate --- I might be able to pull off the opposite of his hair style.
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP KILPATRICK View Post
    the haircut to emulate --- I might be able to pull off the opposite of his hair style.
    I have to wonder;he has had members of his family killed,senior army officers killed and yet his barber lives on.Can anybody explain?

Because he looks SHARP!

Mickey Lake
    'A disciple of the Norse god of aesthetically pleasing boats, Johan Anker'

Quote Originally Posted by John Meachen View Post
    I have to wonder;he has had members of his family killed,senior army officers killed and yet his barber lives on.Can anybody explain?
    They never should have criticized his hair cut. I mean would it have killed them just to pay a simple compliment? It's only polite.
    Last edited by JimD; 11-29-2017 at 05:13 PM.
    There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Boater14 View Post
    Sadaam had no bomb, he’s dead. Quddaffi had no bomb, he’s dead. Come on, throw me a bone here. If you were that guy what would you do?
    This once he can target Washington with a bunch of nukes he is untouchable, the hard part will be to keep him from selling it to other wealthy nation's like Iran Saudi Arabia even Turkey.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DPRK_News

Here is their official Twitter feed.
    Steve Martinsen

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Are you sure these tweets weren't from Trump?

Those "DPRK" tweets are hilarious! An autographed picture of the Great Leader and a carton of cigarettes sent to Prince Harry to congratulate him on his engagement! I think they are even better than Trump's. Don't tell him that, it will just upset him. He might believe them, and try to be even more outrageous.

I don't know who is behind it, but they have a brilliant sense of humour. Warped, sick, twisted, and dark!
    Last edited by robm; 11-29-2017 at 08:28 PM.

"Termination of US news reporter Matt Lauer is devastating blow to enthusiasts of vapid morning banter with mindless celebrities. "

northern Georgia, or sometimes Mississippi Delta USA

Rudderless, just surrender on your own.