Thread: Sessions is very busy lying about

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Default Sessions is very busy lying about

his previous lies. Either that, he has dementia but, it's very selective and only realize it when the media mentions his lies. And he blames the time periods as being ancient history. I remember meetings I've gone to 30-40 yrs ago for Pete's sake! And the committee chairman from VA. is a total putz putting Sessions on a pulpit as if he was the best thing to sliced bread!
    Last edited by S.V. Airlie; 11-14-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Default Re: Sessions is very busy lying about

Should someone with such a bad memory be in charge of the Justice System of the whole country? No. Hes either lying or unfit

Sessions claims that he has never been made aware of, so far as I can tell, anything Flynn had ever professionally done. I wonder if the two hadn't been formally introduced, as befits Sessions' traditions of honour.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBauer View Post
    Should someone with such a bad memory be in charge of the Justice System of the whole country? No. He’s either lying or unfit
    Both!

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    Sessions claims that he has never been made aware of, so far as I can tell, anything Flynn had ever professionally done. I wonder if the two hadn't been formally introduced, as befits Sessions' traditions of honour.
    Honor Flynn and Sessions all in one sentence! I'm impressed!

"Yes, I remember now, someone did say something about Russian interference in the election. I just can't remember if I asked anyone to do anything about it. I'm only the Attorney General."
    He's a Mexican. -- Donald Trump.
    America cannot survive another four years of Barack Obama. -- Governor Chris Christie (R) New Jersey
    It wasn't racism, it was an attack on Christianity. -- Fox News
    This week, it is Robert E. Lee and this week, Stonewall Jackson. Is it George Washington next? You have to ask yourself, where does it stop?

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—An Alabama man whose brain was ravaged by severe amnesia is somehow able to function in an extremely demanding legal job, leading neurologists reported on Tuesday.The man, whom neurologists are calling a “medical mystery,” has performed highly exacting tasks in one of the country’s top legal positions despite having virtually no short- or long-term memory.
    Dr. Davis Logsdon, the chairman of the neurology department at the University of Minnesota Medical School, said that the Alabaman’s brain “defies explanation.”
    “In all the medical literature, we have never seen an example of someone capable of holding down such a high-powered job while having no memory whatsoever of people he met, things he said, places he has been, or thoughts he has had,” Logsdon said. “It’s the stuff of science fiction."
    Logsdon said that his team of neurologists was studying video of the man in the hopes of understanding the paradoxical functioning of his brain, but Logsdon acknowledged that such a task was challenging. “After listening to him talk for hours, your own brain starts to hurt,” he said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...ding-legal-job
    Elect a clown expect a circus

If I ever visit the Capital, I'm not eating or drinking anything. Its got to be the water or maybe the food , no body can remember anything. Even DT who bragged about his exceptional memory is beginning to lapse. Jared and DT junior have been struck at an early age and its looking like Sessions is bound for Dementia.

Might be reversible though as I'm betting that Manafort is having clearer thoughts now. I'm praying for his recovery.

He's either telling the truth about not remembering, or he's lying. In either case, he doesn't belong in Washington. As A.G., he's supposed to have a mind like a steel trap. Problem is, it seems to be rusted shut.
    "... the door was ajar, and the game was afoot." Lawrence Block