Thread: New nickname for D.Tramp

Default New nickname for D.Tramp

I'm still partial to D.Tramp... but it's limited to his propensity to treat women as objects. Dolt45 is very good, as well.

But, thru misreading a thread title, I am inspired to offer up another: I-con45
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    http://www.harborwoodworking.com/boat.html

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Default Re: New nickname for D.Tramp

I have recently preferred "The 'rump"

He is so far from earning any respect from a fellow human, that I won't give him an initial cap nor any vowel to write about him. Spiritually, he's God's child like everyone else and that isn't subject to the appropriate judgement suitable for every other aspect of him, with regard to being a social primate, so trmp. Rhymes with

Lump, dump, rump, plump, stump, and fknidiot.

Yeah, I know it doesn't rhyme; he doesn't deserve that either, Come to think neither does he warrant alliteration. smegma.

I suspect insulting nicknames are both counterproductive and unnecessary. Give it a little more time, and 'President Trump' will sound as bad as one could imagine.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

I keep thinking of pseudo religious phrases which include "the last trump".

John Welsford
    An expert is but a beginner with experience.

"Trumpster fire"

I find the whole name calling thing juvenile. It doesn't help anyone and just puts more invective in any political discourse. And it's true for all sides.
    Elect a clown expect a circus

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    I find the whole name calling thing juvenile. It doesn't help anyone and just puts more invective in any political discourse. And it's true for all sides.
    Rocket Man, Sleepy Eyes, Pocahontas, Little Marco, Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary, Crazy Bernie, Low Energy Jeb, Cryin' Chuck, Daddy Putin
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

You are certainly correct in many ways, and I applaud your high-mindedness.

Except for two things --

1. Coming up with nicknames for someone can open us to a different level of analysis. The creative, poetic side of things - which sometimes captures in easily digestible form the crux of the matter. Or the person. It can, at times, be more effective than pages of mild-mannered analysis. Political slogans are another example of this sort of shorthand.

2. It's fun. Like haiku or rapping. You might want try one of those... or all three. You might enjoy it.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP KILPATRICK View Post
    Rocket Man, Sleepy Eyes, Pocahontas, Little Marco, Lying Ted, Crooked Hillary, Crazy Bernie, Low Energy Jeb, Cryin' Chuck, Daddy Putin
    Kinda proving my point
    Elect a clown expect a circus

T. Rump

Deja Moo: The feeling that you have heard this bull before.

Kinda proving my point
    Yep!

But I do agree with Tom's 2nd point... it is fun. And as you pointed out juvenile, which often fits me. So I'm going to stick with....

Cheeto-Jesus or Donnie Two-Scoops
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --

I prefer Two-Scoops.

Deja Moo: The feeling that you have heard this bull before.

You guys are too nice.

My favorites are Scrotus, Filth, Sewage and Turd, not necessarily in that order, and the whole point of it is to inject more invective into the discourse. It helps me to ventilate my disgust with the repulsive excrement.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    I suspect insulting nicknames are both counterproductive and unnecessary. Give it a little more time, and 'President Trump' will sound as bad as one could imagine.
    Counterproductive?
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

trump will do for me
    Trump
    Fart
    Example

"He trumped in class this morning."
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Counterproductive?
    Yeah. Gives wavering supporters something irritating to focus on besides the man's own screwups. A minor verbal analogue of guys with black masks and anarchist flags breaking windows.

"Two-scoops", though, I like a lot, particularly since it's not obviously scatalogical and he invented it himself.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    But "Ex-president Trump" will sound better...

To jump ahead in the thread - I too like "Two Scoops".
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Trumplestiltskin
    “What, Me Worry?". -. A. E. Newman

Saw a tweet today from rogue White House staffer: he’s put on 100 lbs since taking office. Maybe 4 scoops is more appropriate
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bow View Post
    Trumplestiltskin
    How about Trumplethinskin?
    Skip

Donny Tiny-Hands.

Der Trumpster.

SCROTUS is pretty awesome too.

You guys are terrible. His name is President Don... President Dona....President Donal.... oh, Hell! I just can't say it!
    I simply refuse to put the word President and Trump together. It just ain't natural, I tells ya.
    Donny Two-Scoops is the best I've seen so far.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP KILPATRICK View Post
    Yep!

But I do agree with Tom's 2nd point... it is fun. And as you pointed out juvenile, which often fits me. So I'm going to stick with....

Cheeto-Jesus or Donnie Two-Scoops

not as fun as watching the Hosts and anchors for major news outlets turn into blathering crying morons.... (or more so than they were)... last November 8th-9th around 10-12am! anyone with any illusions that the Main Stream Media is Fair or Balanced should take a look at the footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Noyes View Post
    not as fun as watching the Hosts and anchors for major news outlets turn into blathering crying morons.... (or more so than they were)... last November 8th-9th around 10-12am! anyone with any illusions that the Main Stream Media is Fair or Balanced should take a look at the footage.
    Ha! Did you see the clip of Tucker Carson from Tuesday night? Boy did he sound like a crybaby! That was funny!
    Skip

Drump!

......the urban dictionary says

"....it has absolutely no meaning. When said as a silence breaker,
    add more emphasis on the "rump".
    If war is the answer........... it must be a profoundly stupid question

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Counterproductive?
    That would be a good nickname ......Counterproductive.
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

' Our current president ' is all I can do.
    Gerard>
    Everett, WA

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

"...yada yada yada... dnld f trmp...yada..."

"It's J, not F."

"No, no. It's definitely F and so are we."

-------

Were I ever to find myself within speaking distance to him, say at a posh soiree, I'd saunter up with a big aspergers grin, and my fool hand out for a shake. And then I would, after grasping his tiny mitt, then take a half step closer, lean in, put my face right up against his, and squeeze that tiny grabber until he couldn't keep his legs straight. All the time I'd be telling him exactly what he wants to hear, but with steaming, smoking, vibrating, thundering sarcasm.

"You're the absolute best, you slime ball. Bestest president with orange hair ever, you effing git. You'll be remembered for trying to destroy progress and the legacy of the greatest American president of the this century and the last, you miserable cretinous bag o toejam. Your tie is the longest of anyone in any office, you filthy invertebrate scit. But overall, the deepest and highest and widest and most continuous displacement of human internal gas pressure, nay, the epitome, dare I say, the zenith and the amazingly also the nadir, who puts the flat in flatulence?, mister president.

"I'm boinking your wife, you corpulent pustule. You're a blister on the pimple on the arse of civilized discourse."

Then I would. of course. be immediately surrounded by secret service troops and concerned congressional filators and deep pocket donor pimps. The black suits holding the ear piece or their wrist up to their lips and pointing their dicks, er handguns, and then...

... just sloooowlly say, 'You there, you with the handshake and the bile, let go of the appendage, back away from the, uh, president, step away, put down the words, hands up and take a breath. now let go of his hand, I don't want to have to come over there, don't make me go over this again, now, come on, please... let him go...'

... just like I did with w.

-----

Alright. IF you found yourself alone in the Oval Office, with the turd and Kelly, and for whatever bizarre historic moment was unfolding, you had to be there with him for fifteen unscheduled minutes. Say you were visiting on a tour and a gunman made the Secret Service put the whole place on lock down. Just say. You, the faux-president, and one other person. No cameras. no recording. And no official reason to say anything to anyone. Just fifteen otherwise emtpy minutes.

What would you say to that person behind the desk?

Now there's a mushroom cloud over the Potomac and one in Denver and another in Sacramento. What are you going to say?

In sum, and in tribute to some anonymous wag of bygone days, if he were on fire, I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him.
    Last edited by Jim Mahan; 11-10-2017 at 08:22 AM.

You'd lean in and grab his tiny what?

You can do that because you're a star

because you're a star
    I'd be keeping his tiny—grabbers, mitts, hands—away from what this hat represents. That's not me in the pic, but I was there.

Grabber is what my old called hands. That or mitts. As in keep your mitts, or your grabbers, off my stuff. My old man never used the word junk. You gotta have some limits, right?