Thread: Kim Davis

Default Kim Davis

I came across this on my news feed just now. Wow! She really does not approve of gays.

Kim Davis, Once Jailed in America, Campaigns Against Gay Marriage in Romania

The Kentucky official who was jailed in 2015 for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples has been advocating against gay marriage this week thousands of miles from home in Romania, where a movement to outlaw such unions has gained momentum.

Few people in Romania appear to know about the case of Kim Davis, the clerk for Rowan County, Ky., but local gay and transgender rights groups were unhappy about her visit. Some described her as a foreign interloper who had violated the laws in her own country.

Same-sex marriage is not permitted in Romania, but conservatives there have waged a battle to explicitly prohibit it, via a constitutional amendment.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

Default Re: Kim Davis

Quote Originally Posted by CWSmith View Post
    I She really does not approve of gays.
    Yeah well, we really don't approve of her either!

Have you ever noticed that you never see Kim Davis and Dick Cheney in the same room? Things that make you go hmmm!

Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

That woman is a class A starfish.

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP KILPATRICK View Post
    Yeah well, we really don't approve of her either!
    Well, there is that.

Have you ever noticed that you never see Kim Davis and Dick Cheney in the same room? Things that make you go hmmm!
    OMG, that is outrageous! I am busting a gut here! That is hysterical.