Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Satter
    • Jul 2013

Sandpiper

I'm thinking of a Marshal Sandpiper. I don't know anybody that has one. The cuddy cabin one, anybody know just how much room there is in the cuddy? Is there room enough to lay down like a bunk size and be under cover or for a porta potty. thanks, Dave
    David Satter www.sattersrestoration.com
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" Ben Franklin
  • Barry
    Banned
    • Nov 2001

Re: Sandpiper

Sanderling? http://www.marshallcat.com/html/18-_sanderling.html

I didn't think the Sandpiper had a Cuddy.

Comment

• David Satter
      • Jul 2013

some do. it's an option. Iv'e seen photos but I really wanted to hear from someone who has one. to really find out how much room there is.
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" Ben Franklin

Comment

• bamamick
        • Nov 2003

I have a Handy Cat, and I think I could lay down in there if it had a cuddly, but it is really hard to tell for certain without actually doing it.

I bought my boat in New Jersey. You should be able to find someone local to speak with, or log on to the Cat Boat Assn. forum?

Mickey Lake
        'A disciple of the Norse god of aesthetically pleasing boats, Johan Anker'

Comment

• Barry
          Banned
          • Nov 2001

Originally posted by David Satter
          some do. it's an option. Iv'e seen photos but I really wanted to hear from someone who has one. to really find out how much room there is.
          I had never seen one with a cuddy(there were a few sandpipers in Padanarum, Ma.) I like it. can't offer much else but nice add on.

Comment

• David Satter
            • Jul 2013

I'd really like a wooden hull cat, but with kids in college and time a factor.... That's a good looking sandpiper. I think i could add one on. Iv'e built a lot of odd boat projects.

Comment

Working...