Thread: Sandpiper

Default Sandpiper

I'm thinking of a Marshal Sandpiper. I don't know anybody that has one. The cuddy cabin one, anybody know just how much room there is in the cuddy? Is there room enough to lay down like a bunk size and be under cover or for a porta potty. thanks, Dave

Default Re: Sandpiper

some do. it's an option. Iv'e seen photos but I really wanted to hear from someone who has one. to really find out how much room there is.

I have a Handy Cat, and I think I could lay down in there if it had a cuddly, but it is really hard to tell for certain without actually doing it.

I bought my boat in New Jersey. You should be able to find someone local to speak with, or log on to the Cat Boat Assn. forum?

Mickey Lake
    'A disciple of the Norse god of aesthetically pleasing boats, Johan Anker'

Quote Originally Posted by David Satter View Post
    some do. it's an option. Iv'e seen photos but I really wanted to hear from someone who has one. to really find out how much room there is.
    I had never seen one with a cuddy(there were a few sandpipers in Padanarum, Ma.) I like it. can't offer much else but nice add on.

I'd really like a wooden hull cat, but with kids in college and time a factor.... That's a good looking sandpiper. I think i could add one on. Iv'e built a lot of odd boat projects.