Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lame Brain Limbaugh!

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Default Re: Lame Brain Limbaugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Lew Barrett View Post
    Don't you mean you may have been born again but you weren't born again yesterday?
    That would work in some cases I suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Lathrop View Post
    So now , its your relatives that are responsible for your mean spirited and ignorant rant. I wonder who you hold responsible for your ignorance.

I think the NWS did a great job of forecasting and updating the storm path and intensity. Most of what you call "hype" is from local TV people who love to make everything more newsworthy to gain ratings. Anyone who had self interest involved had live information available and could see the gradual westward shift as well as the opening of Irma's turn angle.

I wonder where you got the figures for your false claim of the evacuation costing more than the storm damage. As one who has seen several hurricanes, I know that is blatantly false in this case.

An intelligent person does not blame the insurance company when he wrecks his car, the accident does not use up all of the paid-for benefits and no one is killed. I know your politics are well to the right wing but this post really should trigger some introspection.
    it's really sad to see Leftists across America despondent that a Hurricane fizzeled and did not cause catastrophic death and destruction, seems they really were hoping that Irma would be their Clarion Call to Climate Change, a near miss with 2-4' of storm surge just does not fit their Armegedon, the End is Near style narrative...

it's just sad to see them wishing a one two punch on Florida... after Florida went to Trumpy... just mean spirited politicis I guess.

Good to know all those pictures of damage are fake.
    May be some rough water ahead. We're getting new captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Noyes View Post
    it's really sad to see Leftists across America despondent that a Hurricane fizzeled and did not cause catastrophic death and destruction, seems they really were hoping that Irma would be their Clarion Call to Climate Change, a near miss with 2-4' of storm surge just does not fit their Armegedon, the End is Near style narrative...

it's just sad to see them wishing a one two punch on Florida... after Florida went to Trumpy... just mean spirited politicis I guess.

What you have written here is mean spirited politics, and rude, and insulting to those of us who have family affected by the hurricanes. My family lost homes in both hurricanes.

The people answering you here are answering because you are dismissing the actual suffering that occurred so you can champion "your" president.

Think of the actual dead and homeless as you mock them for political barbs here.

Peace,
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    Good to know all those pictures of damage are fake.
    it's just that the inability of Climatologists to predict a Hurricane intensity/ trajectory 2 days in advance casts some doubt (in the minds of thinking men) on the accuracy of their predictions of Global Temps 100 years from now...

Climate change seems to be a big enough issue to throw a bunch of little guys out of their hard jobs in the energy sector... but not dangerous enough an issue to mar the view of Vineyard Sound from the Kennedy Family Compound or obscure the breezes for their Yacht...
    Last edited by Daniel Noyes; 09-12-2017 at 01:24 PM.

You lost it when you stated "thinking Man". That you most certainly ain't Daniel!

Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    What you have written here is mean spirited politics, and rude, and insulting to those of us who have family affected by the hurricanes. My family lost homes in both hurricanes.

The people answering you here are answering because you are dismissing the actual suffering that occurred so you can champion "your" president.

Think of the actual dead and homeless as you mock them for political barbs here.

Peace,
    Robert
    Robert, you are a considerate person expecting the same in return. That won't happen with Noyes. He is operating from some kind of position where there are people out to attack his beliefs and identity and he is consistently vigilant in naming them and defending himself. His emotional and intellectual intelligence leaves him with few options other than a sh!t stirrer since actually talking about a topic requires some common ground and he will not allow that to happen. It's best to just let him enjoy stringing sentences together and not try and connect on a level of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by twodot View Post
    If the predictions of global temps 100 years from now are as accurate as the past week's predictions of Irma's intensity and trajectory...then we will be in big, big trouble 100 years from now.
    Climate change seems to be a big enough issue to throw a bunch of little guys out of their hard jobs in the energy sector in Red States...

BUT and it's a BIG BUTT. not dangerous enough an issue to mar the view of Vineyard Sound from the Kennedy Family Compound or obscure the breezes for their Yacht...

Hey, if you poison the water, poison the air which is a big part in the rate increases in Global Warming, you won't need a job, you'll be dead.And we have wind Turbines on the east coast. Probably not a sailor. Heck, probably don't have a boat bigger than a dinghy. You're on the WBF for other reasons that have nothing to do with boats Daniel!

Peace,
    Robert

apparently you have not been on Face Book recently subjected to all the Gloating and Snickering of Blue State Lefties as Irma had Florida in it's cross hairs, to the point of riddiculeing Floridas Govenor for praying for the safety of his people... now it's just disgusting to see how despondent and deflated they are since it was not as bad as predicted by Climatologists.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    Robert, you are a considerate person expecting the same in return. That won't happen with Noyes. He is operating from some kind of position where there are people out to attack his beliefs and identity and he is consistently vigilant in naming them and defending himself. His emotional and intellectual intelligence leaves him with few options other than a sh!t stirrer since actually talking about a topic requires some common ground and he will not allow that to happen. It's best to just let him enjoy stringing sentences together and not try and connect on a level of ideas.

Thank you for the kind words. Sometimes I just say stuff. I know it's only so much saying stuff, but at least I said it.
    And, at least I tried to be respectful of other humans.

Peace,
    Robert

OK - I get it now. You have absolutely no clue whatsoever when it comes to looking at other people & attempting to understand them. Now if you jerks would stop being so gleeful about all the people left homeless, the rest of us will do something to help people out & rebuild.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

I am Daniel! I saw no snickering or any of the BS you say is there. But, go ahead, play on!Oh, I was tempted to bring up a comment about those who didn't obey the mandatory evacuation and saying that those people were idiots and put others attempting to save them at risk for their lives too. But, I didn't because I figured that they wouldn't care about that.

And Turbines from Wiki on the east coast!

Offshore wind power is in the early stages of development in the United States. In 2016, the first offshore wind farm started operation at Block Island Wind Farm off the coast of Rhode Island. Other projects are under development in wind-rich areas of the East Coast, Great Lakes, and Pacific coast.
    Last edited by S.V. Airlie; 09-12-2017 at 01:38 PM.

apparently you have not been on Face Book recently subjected to all the Gloating and Snickering of Blue State Lefties as Irma had Florida in it's cross hairs, to the point of riddiculeing Floridas Govenor for praying for the safety of his people... now it's just disgusting to see how despondent and deflated they are since it was not as bad as predicted by Climatologists.
    No, Daniel, I don't Facebook. I'm a grown man, and this is about all the internet I can stomach, this forum.

What I have been doing is trying to find a way to help my aunts find a home, because Irma was very real to them.

Despite what Facebook may tell you.

And, again, I thank you for mocking and belittling the actual plight of my relatives.

Peace,
    Robert
    Last edited by amish rob; 09-12-2017 at 01:55 PM.

"...apparently you have not been on Face Book recently ..."

Oh.

Now I understand the problem.

You seem to think that the real world is defined on Facebook.

That explains a lot.
    Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

No, Daniel, I don't Facebook. I'm a grown man, and is about all the internet I can stomach, this forum.

What I have been doing is trying to find a way to help my aunts find a home, because Irma was very real to them.

Despite what Facebook may tell you.

And, again, I thank you for mocking and belittling the actual plight of my relatives.

Peace,
    Robert
    you are apparently reading something I did not write... so sorry that you imagine I am mocking anyone negatively affected by the storm.

Thank you for the kind words. Sometimes I just say stuff. I know it's only so much saying stuff, but at least I said it.
    And, at least I tried to be respectful of other humans.

Peace,
    Robert
    It's worth it. Noyes can't differentiate between people on the forum and random people plucked out of some media stream. He's under attack so he has to strike back here. The thought he shares common values with folks here doesn't jive with the feeling his people are under attack by those people and those people must be here.

Quote Originally Posted by mmd View Post

Oh.

That explains a lot.
    no only leftys true feelings about their fellow citizens who they were celebrating would finally get a double dose of "Climate Change come-uppance"

you are apparently reading something I did not write... so sorry that you imagine I am mocking anyone negatively affected by the storm.
    You've done little but that. Have someone you know read this thread & tell you how you're coming across - I guarantee it'll be as a flaming, self-centered - well you get the idea.

I no longer need to speak with you about this.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    It's worth it. Noyes can't differentiate between people on the forum and random people plucked out of some media stream. He's under attack so he has to strike back here. The thought he shares common values with folks here doesn't jive with the feeling his people are under attack by those people and those people must be here.
    I didn't mention anyone here by name... do you have some names in mind?

Oh.

That explains a lot.
    Social media.....where people learned about child prostitution in pizza parlors and Russian bots had a field day. Make Murica Over.

You mentioned that you use Facebook and and we didn't see all that BS said about the left mocking everything possible about Irma and Floridians in general Daniel. Do you really want me to call out a liar because you're working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garret View Post
    You've done little but that. Have someone you know read this thread & tell you how you're coming across - I guarantee it'll be as a flaming, self-centered - well you get the idea.

I no longer need to speak with you about this.
    I read the thread making fun of Limbaugh for evacuating .... that thread struck me as particularly flaming, self-centered - well you get the idea.

Rush deserves to be ridiculed as he ridicules practically everyone. Just as Trump does Daniel.

Why do you STILL engage this imbecile troll ?
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    Aw shucks, the poor guy has to be paid, how else could he remain employed?

What do you mean? You can't see the social and humanitarian value, not to mention the political insight, to posts like these?

no only leftys true feelings about their fellow citizens who they were celebrating would finally get a double dose of "Climate Change come-uppance"
    The man's insights are positively clarion!

Well, OK, he can certainly blow it out of someplace if not his trumpet...

Shout it from the rooftops!

"DON'T FEED THE TROLL!"
    "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Alice

But John, he's so blind and helpless, how can anyone resist?

If there was hope, any at ALL, I'd have nothing to say. But never, not ONCE, has logic, reason, facts or truth had the least impact on the Dunning Kruger kids.

So I implore you all, don't respond to their lunacy. It only feeds the psychosis and we just more of their less than worthless craziness.

Ignore them and they'll whither and die.
    "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Alice

Quote Originally Posted by John of Phoenix View Post
    If there was hope, any at ALL, I'd have nothing to say. But never, not ONCE, has logic, reason, facts or truth had the least impact on the Dunning Kruger kids.

So I implore you all, don't respond to their lunacy. It only feeds the psychosis and we just more of their less than worthless craziness.

Ignore them and they'll whither and die.
    I've tried to do this in the past regarding a past troll. Had many people sign a pact to do so, about 30 others. Putting him on ignore works as long as no one uses his idiotic posts in their responses. That doesn't happen as much as it should.

Daniel is incapable of ever posting anything that is relevant to the post he thinks he is replying to. Ask him a question about his remarks and he goes into a political off point rant. He's make a successful right wind politician. Oh my, did I just encourage him?

And Daniel, I'm not a leftist, but I am a realist.
    Tom L

Even though I know it was an inadvertent typo, I like that term, Tom: right-wind politician"
    Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

Even though I know it was an inadvertent typo, I like that term, Tom: right-wind politician"
    Worse than a typo as I always try to check my posts for errors, but you are correct.
    Tom L