Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Lame Brain Limbaugh!

Default Lame Brain Limbaugh!

Looks like Rush got snookered by all the Climate Change hype and Hysteria!!! evacuated his radio studio... he should have known it was all deep state loonys trying to prove a point...

sad but it seems that Florida will suffer more damage from the Climate Change hype and unnecessary evacuations than from the actual storm.

and these Climate Scientists computer models that cant predict the intensity and track of a storm 3 days away are they the same scientists who are going to use computer models to tell US coal miners with certainty what average global temps will be 100 years from now?... please we may have been born during the day but not yesterday.

Default Re: Lame Brain Limbaugh!

Sqaunch
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

evacuated his radio studio...

Did his microphone get wedged in his butt
    Daniel?

Originally Posted by Daniel Noyes
    ... please we may have been born during the day but not yesterday.

The day before then!

Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    evacuated his radio studio...

Did his microphone get wedged in his butt
    Daniel?
    cold hearted Climate Change nutters disappointed across the country that Irma fizzled out, they were hoping for the worst to convince people that climate change was "real"

Leftist media like MSN
    trying to put a dire spin on a typical yearly event... "millions without power"

WTH is wrong with you guys? Streets feet deep in Miami, 15+ ft. flooding in the Keys, whole islands in the Leewards with 90+% of housing gone & you can say "it seems that Florida will suffer more damage from the Climate Change hype and unnecessary evacuations than from the actual storm"???

I knew you RWWs were cold hearted so and so's, but this really takes the cake.

Watch the video of Naples, FL on this link & tell me it was nothing: https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...ummeled-naples
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by Garret View Post
    WTH is wrong with you guys? Streets feet deep in Miami, 15+ ft. flooding in the Keys, whole islands in the Leewards with 90+% of housing gone & you can say "it seems that Florida will suffer more damage from the Climate Change hype and unnecessary evacuations than from the actual storm"???

Watch the video of Naples, FL on this link & tell me it was nothing: https://weather.com/storms/hurricane...ummeled-naples
    And, if it had been a few degrees further east, it ould have been worse!

Why do you engage this imbecile troll ?
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

RE: Post #2 this thread....

Squanch (n):

1 . a fart so rare and terrifying that it deserves its own name. Often found in confined spaces where its victims can not escape its wrath.
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --

Good question Joe. I have family in Fla that I'm worried about & we all have friends/family there. Hearing these "people" say it's all no big deal & climate change hysteria absolutely infuriates/disgusts me. How can anyone who considers themselves a human being be so uncaring & cold hearted?

I try really hard to differentiate between having political differences & just thinking a person is lowlife. Until this post (& the ones by Geng in the Irma thread), I thought we just had political differences & that we could still sit down & have a good conversation about something other than politics. Now? Not sure I even want to be in the same room with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Noyes View Post
    Looks like Rush ..... evacuated his radio studio...
    Better he evacuated is studio than evacuated in his studio.

You don't really think that Limbaugh is a man of any courage (or character or conviction), do you? Had he waited out the storm he'd have been crying for his mother and the federal government to come save him.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    Why do you engage this imbecile troll ?
    I once had a cracked tooth. I just couldn't stop pushing my tongue against it, in spite of how unpleasant (and admittedly foolish) it was. It just felt so good when I stopped!

Garret, some people are trolls, getting a kick out of eliciting a negative response. No need to go any further.

But but but, jbgusa says there is so much work to do on hurricane damage that illegals could be allowed to stay to help out. Is he wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
    There's lots of work needed to fix hurricane damage now in at least Texas, Louisiana, Florida and maybe Georgia.
    http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthre...CA-People-Stay
    Somewhere between Murder and Suicide, there is a place called Merseyside.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    Garret, some people are trolls, getting a kick out of eliciting a negative response. No need to go any further.
    True - but it's my family & friends he's ridiculing - not a place he wants to go to...

Looks like Rush got snookered by all the Climate Change hype and Hysteria!!! evacuated his radio studio... he should have known it was all deep state loonys trying to prove a point...

sad but it seems that Florida will suffer more damage from the Climate Change hype and unnecessary evacuations than from the actual storm.

and these Climate Scientists computer models that cant predict the intensity and track of a storm 3 days away are they the same scientists who are going to use computer models to tell US coal miners with certainty what average global temps will be 100 years from now?... please we may have been born during the day but not yesterday.
    Full blown off the rails!!

So far 37 dead in the Caribbean and atleast 6 dead in Florida....

Bloody God damned halfwit. I won't even open his Centennial thread any more I find him and his ilk so repulsive. It's the people like him that are what is wrong with your country.

sad but it seems that Florida will suffer more damage from the Climate Change hype and unnecessary evacuations than from the actual storm...
    There are dead people in Florida. Can you please tell precisely WHAT this 'damage from climate change hype' you're referring to?
    "Fact is that which enough people believe. Truth is determined by how fervently they believe it."
    --- Charles Pierce

You guys give this guy WAAAAYYY too much credit for intelligence that just isn't there and you thereby give him power. See him for the ignorant troll that he is, treat him accordingly and he becomes powerless.

Best to your family and friends in FL, Garret and others. My daughter and granddaughter are weathering things out in Coral Springs waiting to go back to their home in Ft Lauderdale (or the mess that's left of it). Above all, I'm grateful they are unharmed.
    "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Alice

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith porter maine View Post
    So far 37 dead in the Caribbean and atleast 6 dead in Florida....
    If those numbers don't go up, I will be very pleasantly surprised.

Daniel is a very talented troll. To be this goofy takes immense talent and poise.
    Quote Originally Posted by James McMullen View Post
    Yeadon is right, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeadon View Post
    Daniel is a very talented troll. To be this goofy takes immense talent and poise.
    And no self respect whatsoever.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

True - but it's my family & friends he's ridiculing - not a place he wants to go to...
    Yr choice but it gives him pleasure. Ignore function can help.

We have a term for this type of Massachusetts resident, Masshole.

Good question Joe. I have family in Fla that I'm worried about & we all have friends/family there. Hearing these "people" say it's all no big deal & climate change hysteria absolutely infuriates/disgusts me. How can anyone who considers themselves a human being be so uncaring & cold hearted?

I try really hard to differentiate between having political differences & just thinking a person is lowlife. Until this post (& the ones by Geng in the Irma thread), I thought we just had political differences & that we could still sit down & have a good conversation about something other than politics. Now? Not sure I even want to be in the same room with them.
    me included just echoing the statments of family and friends from Florida... apparently the Chicken Little negative media coverage and unnecessary evacuations are going to cause the State more financial harm thatn the storm damage...

here's the image a relative in Tampa area posted at the height of the storms "unprecedented Climate Change furry" ...

Last edited by Daniel Noyes; 09-11-2017 at 10:21 PM.

Just got to wonder are the "Climate Experts" using the same computers to predict global atmospheric temperatures 100 years from now that fell flat trying to predict the path and intensity of a Hurricane 2 days in advance?...

it's kind of important to know what quality and accuracy we are dealing with when we call Climate Change "settled Science".

Daniel, I was going to respond to your nonsense, but what would be the point?

I know the building codes for new homes in Florida results in a strong, safe structure. The video shows devastation of a bunch on mobile homes. I don't understand why mobile homes are even allowed in Florida.

Mike, as someone with some hurricane experience, (2 in Texas , 1 in Florida) I can tell you that even a safe, secure structure can
    flood from storm surge or even torrential rain. On the topic of mobile homes, some of the older ones are possibly 'grandfathered'
    in under the building codes as preexisting structures. I even had to install hurricane tiedowns on a manufactured home in
    Minnesota as I installed it.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Mike V. View Post
    I know the building codes for new homes in Florida results in a strong, safe structure. The video shows devastation of a bunch on mobile homes. I don't understand why mobile homes are even allowed in Florida.
    brick houses are great but not everyone, including my-self can afford one, making homes unaffordable to build with all kinds of building codes is a dream come true for developers and the building industry but hard for low- moderate income homeowners or renters in beautiful sought after parts of the country...

brick houses are great but not everyone, including my-self can afford one, making homes unaffordable to build with all kinds of building codes is a dream come true for developers and the building industry but hard for low- moderate income homeowners or renters in beautiful sought after parts of the country...
    English would be nice. Or at least some attempt at using grammar so one could attempt to make sense out of your posts. Even then it could be futile.
    Tom

It's all about Government caring for people Daniel and stopping rouges from building houses that would be deadly in a storm, painting them up, making them pretty and selling them to innocents who then die in hurricanes.
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

Florida was lucky in that the damage could've been much worse. However, wouldn't you rather leave your house unnecessarily than to be told it was OK to stay & get killed?

No one has yet figured out how to exactly predict weather - including hurricanes. Blaming the warnings on climate change & political agenda is just stupid - but why would we expect anything intelligent from these RWWs?

me included just echoing the statments of family and friends from Florida... apparently the Chicken Little negative media coverage and unnecessary evacuations are going to cause the State more financial harm thatn the storm damage...
    So now , its your relatives that are responsible for your mean spirited and ignorant rant. I wonder who you hold responsible for your ignorance.

I think the NWS did a great job of forecasting and updating the storm path and intensity. Most of what you call "hype" is from local TV people who love to make everything more newsworthy to gain ratings. Anyone who had self interest involved had live information available and could see the gradual westward shift as well as the opening of Irma's turn angle.

I wonder where you got the figures for your false claim of the evacuation costing more than the storm damage. As one who has seen several hurricanes, I know that is blatantly false in this case.

An intelligent person does not blame the insurance company when he wrecks his car, the accident does not use up all of the paid-for benefits and no one is killed. I know your politics are well to the right wing but this post really should trigger some introspection.
    Tom L

Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    Originally Posted by Daniel Noyes
    ... please we may have been born during the day but not yesterday.

The day before then!
    Don't you mean you may have been born again but you weren't born again yesterday?
    One of the most enduring qualities of an old wooden boat is the smell it imparts to your clothing.