Thread: How to identify 2 Phrase stepper motor coil pairs with a multi meter

Thumbs up How to identify 2 Phrase stepper motor coil pairs with a multi meter

Need to consider the following parameters:

1) Holding Torque Large motors require high torque.

2) Output Speed If the output speed is high, torque is lower and vice versa.

3) Pulses Per Second It refers to no-load starting frequency of stepping motor.

4) Phase 2 Phase motors are often used for normal applications. 3 Phase motors are used for high speed and high torque requirements.

5) Special Parameters, In addition, we may need to consider a few special parameters such as water proofing, output shaft length, and diameter among others. (an example from http://www.powerjackmotion.com/produ...stepper-motor/ )

I hope you people can help me about Stepper motor wiring for sure. Please give me a better solution. I will thankful to you forever.

Any better idea would be highly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Default Re: How to identify 2 Phrase stepper motor coil pairs with a multi meter

A subject I find fascinating and the answer to which will be found with a spot of searching.Failing that,try www.cnczone.com .

Default Re: How to identify 2 Phrase stepper motor coil pairs with a multi meter

Hello John, Thanks for sharing. I found there too many information threads about stepper motor.