Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 181

Thread: Make white power american great again

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    28,340

    Default Make white power american great again

    Muslim Travel Ban, Draconian Immigration ( speak english bull**** ), White First Affirmative action. This WHITE POWER RETORIC BUL**** IS DISGUSTING

    Where did "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" Go
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    50,553

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    Muslim Travel Ban, Draconian Immigration ( speak english bull**** ), White First Affirmative action. This WHITE POWER RETORIC BUL**** IS DISGUSTING

    Where did "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" Go
    But, that plaque was put on the statue later, Miller says there's no relationship between the two.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    28,340

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    But, that plaque was put on the statue later, Miller says there's no relationship between the two.
    He also altered and used the anomaly that was the 1970's immigration numbers. We should look at the numbers when the statue was placed. Additionally most 3 & 4th generational Americans that can trace their lineage back to Ellis Island would never be here if these draconian english first and skilled labor bull**** was in place.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Port of Lorain,Ohio
    Posts
    14,431

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Disgusting, yeah that's the right word.
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,226

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    He also altered and used the anomaly that was the 1970's immigration numbers. We should look at the numbers when the statue was placed. Additionally most 3 & 4th generational Americans that can trace their lineage back to Ellis Island would never be here if these draconian english first and skilled labor bull**** was in place.
    Stephen Miller was born in Santa Monica, thus revealing that all Californians are racist aerosols.
    Rattling the teacups.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    50,553

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    What about the adopted Russian children? They don't speak English and they can't take care of themselves.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    13,088

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    FWIW, it's not White first affirmative action. It's Asian first. Big deal in California schools.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Central Coast, Ca
    Posts
    17,367

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    He only wants people with money...

    The very nature of imigration is aligned towards improving ones lot in life. If you already have skills and education what's the point?
    I would rather see the attention (and funding) focused on our education system. If a college education is the panacea that recent rhetoric proclaims, then every citizen should be entitled to that. An "earned" entitlement, but available to those that want it. There will always be the mind-set that wants to remain conservative and unwilling to learn anything new.
    At present it is still an RWW "I've got mine, screw you" agenda.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    10,027

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Stephen Miller was born in Santa Monica, thus revealing that all Californians are racist aerosols.
    Native born. Quadlingual.

    Devastated, even if a joke.

    The aerosol part I can dig. I am one.

    Racist?

    Peace,
    Robert

    Did I leave out grandson of an immigrant?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Deepest Darkest Wales
    Posts
    18,307

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    I read that as "White Powder"
    Someday, I'm going to settle down and be a grumpy old man.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Central Coast, Ca
    Posts
    17,367

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by P.I. Stazzer-Newt View Post
    I read that as "White Powder"
    Perfect! Where is Reagan and his gang of smugglers when we need them?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    my great great great great grandfather was an immigrant, therefore we should allow everyone to come on in, no matter what. mighty fine logic.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Central Coast, Ca
    Posts
    17,367

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    my great great great great grandfather was an immigrant, therefore we should allow everyone to come on in, no matter what. mighty fine logic.
    Proving the point, or perhaps the inverse? If he was not allowed, you would be where, exactly?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,226

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    Native born. Quadlingual.

    Devastated, even if a joke.

    The aerosol part I can dig. I am one.

    Racist?

    Peace,
    Robert

    Did I leave out grandson of an immigrant?
    Both Joe and Jake seem to think that one's birthplace reveals one's racism/white supremacist nature, if one was born in the South.

    Stephen Miller is clearly a racist, and was born in Santa Monica, therefore, all Californians are racists.

    Pure logic.

    At least you and I can be peacefully racist together, no?
    Rattling the teacups.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mountain lakes of Vermont
    Posts
    9,510

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Where would Melania be? When she came here, her English was far from perfect (she still doesn't speak it that easily from what I hear from her). No skill other then looking pretty. I applaud her immigrating here, but DT's new policy would have left her behind.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    10,027

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Both Joe and Jake seem to think that one's birthplace reveals one's racism/white supremacist nature, if one was born in the South.

    Stephen Miller is clearly a racist, and was born in Santa Monica, therefore, all Californians are racists.

    Pure logic.

    At least you and I can be peacefully racist together, no?
    Oh, I like you, Brother. That's no secret.

    I ain't Joe, nor Jake, though I like them fine, too. I hope I am at peace with you all, that you are all my Brothers.

    Anyway, I dig the way of the forum. I do.

    I dig.


    Peace,
    Robert

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Entry Level
    Posts
    14,842

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Both Joe and Jake seem to think that one's birthplace reveals one's racism/white supremacist nature, if one was born in the South.

    Stephen Miller is clearly a racist, and was born in Santa Monica, therefore, all Californians are racists.
    Only southern Californians.

    He's a Mexican. -- Donald Trump.
    America cannot survive another four years of Barack Obama. -- Governor Chris Christie (R) New Jersey
    It wasn't racism, it was an attack on Christianity. -- Fox News
    This week, it is Robert E. Lee and this week, Stonewall Jackson. Is it George Washington next? You have to ask yourself, where does it stop?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    central, FL
    Posts
    13,642

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Everyones ancestors immigrated here from somewhere else....... What's the point?

    When the WASP's immigrated to America was it any different? Is I recall, they didn't
    Ask permission.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Don't under-estimate Jack. He's purty damned talented

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    central cal
    Posts
    10,027

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    Only southern Californians.

    Born down there.

    Escaped as a young child.

    I must be SUPER racist, then. It's inborn, eh?

    Peace,
    Robert

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    8,395

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Strictly a play to please his white trash constituents.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,226

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by Osborne Russell View Post
    Only southern Californians.

    !
    Rattling the teacups.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by Canoeyawl View Post
    Proving the point, or perhaps the inverse? If he was not allowed, you would be where, exactly?

    i like this game. if you built a time machine and stepped on a moth 50,000 years ago, where would anyone be?

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitty Hawk, NC
    Posts
    5,693

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Some people see an advantage to having more immigrants some see an advantage to having fewer.

    I would prefer just fewer people. But that is not going to happen.
    Life is complex.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Alameda, CA
    Posts
    8,378

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Joe - are you ready to pick strawberries in the OC this winter?

    Be wary of your critics, at peace with your decisions, and work hard to be a better man.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    50,553

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by jack grebe View Post
    Everyones ancestors immigrated here from somewhere else....... What's the point?

    When the WASP's immigrated to America was it any different? Is I recall, they didn't
    Ask permission.
    But, the natives welcomed them initially.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    5,409

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    i like this game. if you built a time machine and stepped on a moth 50,000 years ago, where would anyone be?
    Fanciful speculation is irrelevant here. Historic immigration actually happened, and you living in Huntsville today is a direct consequence of that.
    Whichever way you look at it, strict immigration control is a form of social engineering, as is the active encouragement of immigration for whatever reason.
    Somewhere between Murder and Suicide, there is a place called Merseyside.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by isla View Post
    Fanciful speculation is irrelevant here. Historic immigration actually happened, and you living in Huntsville today is a direct consequence of that.
    Whichever way you look at it, strict immigration control is a form of social engineering, as is the active encouragement of immigration for whatever reason.

    (removed voluntarily)
    Last edited by AlanMc; 08-03-2017 at 02:20 PM.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    13,088

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    But, the natives welcomed them initially.
    They just wanted those horses.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Pleasant Valley NS Canada
    Posts
    10,740

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Yes, Alan; please delete post #27. It is a bit too personal and graphic, even for the Bilge.
    Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    50,553

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan McCosh View Post
    They just wanted those horses.
    Easter tribes didn't have any and the western tribes stole them from the Spanish.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Fredericton, New Brunswick
    Posts
    31,546

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by amish rob View Post
    Born down there.

    Escaped as a young child.

    I must be SUPER racist, then. It's inborn, eh?

    Peace,
    Robert
    Well, you do run those super races.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Pleasant Valley NS Canada
    Posts
    10,740

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Thank you, Alan.
    Hope for the best, but plan for the worst.

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    i could have been a little smoother on the delivery. point taken.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    central, FL
    Posts
    13,642

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    I miss all they good sh!t.......
    Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Don't under-estimate Jack. He's purty damned talented

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, Hardin Valley, TN
    Posts
    9,201

    Default Re: Make white power american great again

    Quote Originally Posted by P.I. Stazzer-Newt View Post
    I read that as "White Powder"
    So did I. What does THAT say about (snifff) us?
    Hands too small: Can't build his Wall!

    Frayed Knot Arts: Fancywork and Rope Jewelry
    http://www.frayedknotarts.com.html[

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •