X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Duncan Gibbs
    Ninety percent sandpaper
    • Oct 2007

Delta pwns Coulter

“We’re sorry you did not receive the preferred seat you paid for and will refund your $30,” the company tweeted on Sunday night.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer lady.

Did I say lady?

Sorry!

I meant snivelling and pustulant carbuncle upon the face of humanity.
    Jarndyce and Jarndyce

The Mighty Pippin
    Mirror 30141
    Looe
    Dragon KA93
  • Jimmy W
    SE USA MS or sometimes GA
    • Feb 2010

Re: Delta pwns Coulter

"We are sorry that the customer did not receive the seat she reserved and paid for. More importantly, we are disappointed that the customer has chosen to publicly attack our employees and other customers by posting derogatory and slanderous comments and photos in social media. Her actions are unnecessary and unacceptable.

Each of our employees is charged with treating each other as well as our customers with dignity and respect. And we hold each other accountable when that does not happen.

Delta expects mutual civility throughout the entire travel experience.

We will refund Ms. Coulter's $30 for the preferred seat on the exit row that she purchased."

Comment

• Reynard38
      • Sep 2009

I'm really happy we didn't bow down before this malignant harpy. Along with Alex Jones and the guy that owns Epipen she completes a triad of disgusting humanity. Republicans should be proud.
      Fight Entropy, build a wooden boat!

Comment

• willmarsh3
        • Sep 2004

Isn't she wealthy enough to buy a first class ticket or even fly on a private jet? There's any number of ways to rent one or charter one these days.
        Will

Comment

• B_B
          Banned
          • Sep 2001

[QUOTE]Ann Coulter
          @AnnCoulter

Suckiest @Delta moved me from my PRE-BOOKED SEAT & gave it to some woman, not elderly, child, or sick. I have pictures so don’t lie, @Delta!

6:07 PM - 15 Jul 2017

rachel leishman
          Verified account @RachelLeishman 10h10 hours agoMore

Replying to @AnnCoulter @Delta
          Children are dying in Africa, Ann.
          Trevor Herbert‏ @riadach 9h9 hours agoMore

Stop trying to cheer her up!
          rofl

Comment

• Tom Wilkinson
            • Jun 2000

From my understanding she was still in the same row, so legroom did not change. All this from a " woman" who rants about the victim mentality. Anyone surprised by the hypocrisy?
            Tom

Comment

• John of Phoenix
              • Jun 2001

Originally posted by Tom Wilkinson
              From my understanding she was still in the same row, so legroom did not change. All this from a " woman" who rants about the victim mentality. Anyone surprised by the hypocrisy?
              According to Delta, Coulter originally booked seat 15F. On the aircraft operating this flight, 15F was located by the window in an emergency-exit row. But the airline said Coulter changed her seat to 15D, which was by the aisle, within 24 hours of the flight. The mix-up that set off the tweetstorm came at the time of boarding when Delta accidentally moved Coulter to 15A, a window seat.

As a result, Coulter didn't actually lose any of the extra legroom on which she spent $30. But she did have to sit in a window seat as opposed to one along the aisle.

She was moved from one window seat to the other (F to A) in the same frikin' row but she didn't get the aisle seat because she changed too late so she throws a fit.

What is with reds and their constant whining? Maybe she should tweet storm her senators to get better consumer protections.

LMAO

Comment

• Nicholas Scheuer
                • Aug 2006

She's wealthy enough to charter her own Biz-Jet, fer'cryin'out'loud. Been there, working for a boss who could afford his own Twin Beech. It has scheduled airlines beat six ways from Sunday. A pilot who has the AC stocked with hot pizza and decent beer when you arrive at the airport for the flight home is hard to beat.

Comment

• Joe (SoCal)
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2002

Ann Coulter Net Worth: Ann Coulter is an American conservative social and political commentator, writer, syndicated columnist and lawyer who has a net worth of $8.5 million. Ann Coulter was born December 8, 1961 in New York City, New York.

Comment

• Jim Bow
                    Normcore
                    • Jul 2008

Ann Coulter was born? I thought the Overlord Lizards hatched from eggs.
                    “Come, come, my conservative friend, wipe the dew off your spectacles and see the world is moving" - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Comment

• Joe (SoCal)
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Jim Bow
                      Ann Coulter was born? I thought the Overlord Lizards hatched from eggs.
                      Trust me as a born & raised NYer I'm equally embarrassed by Trump & Coulter

Comment

• Tom Wilkinson
                        • Jun 2000

It's actually funny to think someone would pitch a fit of an aisle vs a window seat in coach, when she booked a window seat originally. Just how freakin spoiled are we if that's worth tweeting about til 4am. And she very carefully selected that seat, obviously not as if she was that careful in her selection she would have booked it first instead of changing 24 hrs ahead of time.

Worth 8 mil and bitching over this. Book first class next time and stop being so damn cheap.
                        Tom

Comment

• willmarsh3
                          • Sep 2004

She got where she intended to go. And she got her $30 back. After reading about her in Wikipedia I find her not so worthy of my time and attention.
                          Will

Comment

Working...