Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 35 of 66

Thread: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio USA
    Posts
    8,603

    Default White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    The News Media has twisted the request to make it seem like it is asking for your private voting data.
    Here is the text so you can read it for your self.

    "In addition, in order for the Commission to fully analyze vulnerabilities and issues related to voter registration and voting, I am requesting that you provide to the Commission the publicly available voter roll data for Alabama, including, if publicly available under the laws of your state, the full first and last names of all registrants, middle names or initials if available, addresses, dates of birth, political party (if recorded in your state), last four digits of social security number if available, voter history (elections voted in) from 2006 onward, active/inactive status, cancelled status, information regarding any felony convictions, information regarding voter registration in another state, information regarding military status, and overseas citizen information."

    http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...ir-voter-rolls

    I have no problem with the WH collection Public voter data and comparing them to see it anyone has voted more them once in the same election.

  2. #2

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    I have no interest in giving the corrupt Trump administration any of my personal information didn't we just do this yesterday geng? And you were just complaining about multiple threads on the Russian Trump it scandal.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Walney, near Cumbria UK
    Posts
    34,151

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Yes discussed on another geng thread, Still that one did not go the way geng wanted.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

    The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

  4. #4

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Morning Nick

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Walney, near Cumbria UK
    Posts
    34,151

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    How do?
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

    The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Indian Land, SC, USA
    Posts
    176

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Hello, Nick ! Geng, if Kris Kobach ( Attorney General of Kansas and Vice Chair of this election integrity thing) will not
    let his OWN STATE release this data to the federal government, what leads you to belive it is a good idea for the rest of us ??

    Rick

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio USA
    Posts
    8,603

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Many in other threads have been making statements that are false about the WH request for voter data.
    I thought it would be easier to have one thread on the subject instead of posting the same material on multiple threads.

    The false statements made so far on this thread.
    1. Do not give the WH my private data.
    Well the data requested was for only public data not private data.
    Just read the letter in the NPR link I posted above.

    2. Kansas is not going to provide the public data to the WH.
    Well Kanas IS going to provide all of the public data to the WH.
    They are not going to include the last 4 digits of the SS number at this time because it is not public data in Kanas.
    So Kansas is following the request just as the WH asked.

    Title: Kansas Not Sharing Sensitive Voter Data It Seeks From Others
    WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach said Friday his office will not be giving a federal commission that he leads the partial Social Security numbers that he has asked other states to provide from their voter rolls.
    Kobach, who is also vice chairman of Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, has sent letters to every state requesting names, birth dates, addresses, party affiliation, voting history and the last four digits of their Social Security numbers for all voters, if state law allows it to be public.
    Samantha Poetter, spokeswoman for Kobach, said in an email that in Kansas the Social Security number is not publicly available and would therefore not be shared with the commission. She said she would need to check further to see if any other information that would not be publicly available under Kansas law.
    Link: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ks-from-others

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jerome, Aridzonia Apu Mingus
    Posts
    5,604

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    The TRMP lies easier than it breaths, why shouldn't I believe them?
    Greg H. - from before the great crash, 20th century member 108

    “It would be a dog’s dream if he intended to scare us with the sound of a dog barking.” - (PRK) Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Posts
    23,463

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    So many states are balking at providing the commission state voter info because they are convinced that the issue is bogus and the commission is an right-wingnut ideological-driven waste of taxpayer money.

    Are we clear, geng? Very few trust this president and most reject his claim of significant voter fraud in the last election.
    Last edited by Tom Montgomery; 07-16-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    " Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day."

    " The truth is that men are tired of liberty."

    -- Benito Mussolini



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    central, FL
    Posts
    13,529

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    If it's PUBLICLY AVAILABLE, Why do they need to ask for it??????
    Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Don't under-estimate Jack. He's purty damned talented

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio USA
    Posts
    8,603

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    So many states are balking at providing the commission state voter info because they are convinced that the issue is bogus and the commission is an right-wingnut ideological-driven waste of taxpayer money.

    Are we clear, geng?
    Just to be clear MOST of the states have said they will provide the public data to the commission.

    Title: Kris Kobach, states disagree on Trump's voting fraud panel. Here's where 47 states stand.
    On Wednesday, the commission's vice chairman Kris Kobach took umbrage with news accounts of states rejecting the request.
    “While there are news reports that 44 states have 'refused' to provide voter information to the Commission, these reports are patently false, more 'fake news,'" said Kobach, Kansas' secretary of state, in a statement. "At present, only 14 states and the District of Columbia have refused the Commission's request for publicly available voter information."
    Link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...and/451763001/

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Posts
    23,463

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Kris Kobach sez "Blah, blah, blah." Swallow as much of his garbage as you like. See if I care. You swallow Trump's garbage. It is no surprise that you also swallow his sycophant's garbage.

    What is going on is not normal.
    " Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day."

    " The truth is that men are tired of liberty."

    -- Benito Mussolini



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio USA
    Posts
    8,603

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by jack grebe View Post
    If it's PUBLICLY AVAILABLE, Why do they need to ask for it??????
    That is a good question, I would have just gotten the information the same way the DNC or RNC gets it.

    The letter also included a request for recommendations from the states, so the panel is trying to keep the States involved.

    "As the Commission begins it work, I invite you to contribute your views and recommendations throughout this process. In particular:
    1. What changes, if any, to federal election laws would you recommend to enhance the integrity of federal elections?
    2. How can the Commission support state and local election administrators with regard to information technology security and vulnerabilities?
    3. What laws, policies, or other issues hinder your ability to ensure the integrity of elections you administer?
    4. What evidence or information do you have regarding instances of voter fraud or registration fraud in your state?
    5. What convictions for election-related crimes have occurred in your state since the November 2000 federal election?
    6. What recommendations do you have for preventing voter intimidation or disenfranchisement?
    7. What other issues do you believe the Commission should consider?"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio USA
    Posts
    8,603

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    Kris Kobach sez "Blah, blah, blah." Swallow as much of his garbage as you like. See if I care. You swallow Trump's garbage. It is no surprise that you also swallow his sycophant's garbage.

    What is going on is not normal.
    I guess you did not read the article.
    It lists most of the states and their responses.

    I like the response from Oregon
    "Secretary of State Dennis Richardson, a Republican, wrote a letter to the commission saying it could receive a statewide list of voters for $500, just like anyone else. However, he noted that he is barred legally from disclosing Social Security and driver's license numbers."

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Posts
    23,463

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    So you accept the premise that voter fraud occurred on a large scale during the last election. You think the establishment of this commission headed by Kris Kobach is a wise expenditure of taxpayer dollars.

    Yes or no?
    " Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day."

    " The truth is that men are tired of liberty."

    -- Benito Mussolini



  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio USA
    Posts
    8,603

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Montgomery View Post
    So you accept the premise that voter fraud occurred on a large scale during the last election. You think the establishment of this commission headed by Kris Kobach is a wise expenditure of taxpayer dollars.

    Yes or no?
    Yes, because
    1. The voter registration rolls are a mess.
    People registering multiple times.
    People not being removed when the die or move out of the state.
    2. No voter ID required in many states.
    3. No checking to see if a voter who wants to vote on election day has not already voted via mail.
    4. No cross checking of voted from different states.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    41,426

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Trump lies for diversion and entertainment.


    http://www.brennancenter.org/quotes-on-voter-fraud

    President Trump recently revived his false claim of widespread voter fraud in the 2016 election, and called for an investigation into the issue. Claims of election “rigging” and fraudulent voting have been debunked in study after study. Elected officials, election administrators, experts, and leaders from across the political spectrum have spoken out against these untrue allegations.

    SINCE PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS REVIVED HIS FALSE CLAIMS OF WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD AND CALLED FOR AN INVESTIGATION, FELLOW REPUBLICANS ARE AMONG THOSE REFUTING THIS ALLEGATION:

    U.S. Election Assistance Commission Chair Matthew Masterson, a Republican, when asked if he thought the 2016 election was rigged, said: “No. The process had integrity. It was extremely well administered. And in the end, the people’s voice was heard and the process served voters well.” He added: “[Voters] should know one fact: This election – this election process, this vote, the voting machines – were not accessed, were not hacked. The process was secure.”

    Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, a Republican, in response to Trump’s tweet, tweeted: “We conducted a review 4 years ago in Ohio & already have a statewide review of 2016 election underway. Easy to vote, hard to cheat #Ohio”

    Louisiana Secretary of State Tom Schedler, a Republican, in a statement: “Louisiana did not have any widespread irregularities or allegations of fraud during the 2016 Presidential Election Cycle.”

    California Secretary of State Alex Padilla, a Democrat, released a series of tweets condemning Trump’s fraud allegations:

    ○ Jan 23: “Trump continues to falsely allege millions of fraudulent votes. Still no proof. Not an #alternativefact, just a #lie. #DefendDemocracy”

    ○ Jan 24: “#Trump is dangerously attacking the legitimacy of free and fair elections and taking a jackhammer to the foundation of our democracy.”

    ○ Jan 25: “@RealDonaldTrump should investigate Russian interference in our elections,not fake claims of voter fraud intended to suppress voting rights”

    New Mexico Secretary of State Maggie Toulouse Oliver, a Democrat, said that the "allegations are simply not true" and that she was "extremely concerned that President Trump is pushing these voter fraud lies to justify future efforts making it harder to vote."

    Dean Logan, the Los Angeles County voter registrar, when asked about non-citizens trying to vote, said: “I’ve never seen any incident of that… there are severe penalties. It’s a felony.”

    Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams, a Republican, in a statement: “Voter fraud is rare…”

    Mississippi Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann, a Republican, said: "We don’t have it [voter fraud]... We think we do it right.’’

    Nevada Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske, a Republican, said: “There is no evidence of voters illegally casting ballots at the most recent election in Nevada,”

    Rhode Island Secretary of State Nellie Gorbea, a Democrat, said: "It is outrageous that the President continues to make unsubstantiated claims about alleged widespread voter fraud."

    Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman, a Republican, said: “…as I stated when he [Trump] raised this issue last fall, I am confident the election system in Washington state is secure and prevents illegal voting.”

    Oregon Secretary of State Dennis Richardson, a Republican, wrote in a letter to Trump: "I'm pleased to report that in Oregon we have reviewed the processes and we are confident that voter fraud in last November's election did not occur in Oregon.” He also encouraged Trump to "return full authority over elections to the states."

    Former West Virginia Secretary of State Natalie Tennant, a Democrat, tweeted: “there has been no evidence of millions of illegal votes.”

    Connecticut Secretary of State Denise Merrill, a Democrat, said: “To claim, without a shred of evidence, that millions of ‘illegal votes’ were cast does nothing but undermine people’s confidence in democracy,”

    Former Missouri Secretary of State Jason Kander, a Democrat, called Trump’s claim “a lie” and said “there is absolutely no reason” to think that fraud occurred in the most recent election.

    Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap, a Democrat, described voter fraud as “part of a national script” Republicans use to “make it harder for people to vote.”

    Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson, a Republican, said: "I know of no widespread voter fraud,"

    Vermont Secretary of State Jim Condos, a Democrat, in a statement: “...unsubstantiated voter fraud claims undermine our democracy and disparage the hundreds of thousands of hard-working election officials across our great nation.”

    Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes, a Democrat, said: “President Trump’s assertion that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 election is completely unsubstantiated,”

    Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon, a Democrat, called the claims “false and irresponsible” and expressed concern that the comments “could have the dangerous effect of undermining confidence in the electoral system.”

    Arizona Secretary of State Michele Reagan, a Republican, said her office “can say with… confidence that we didn’t have widespread voter fraud in Arizona.”

    Massachusetts Secretary of State William Galvin, a Democrat, said that the allegations were "outrageous lies."

    Meredith Beatrice, a spokeswoman for Florida’s Secretary of State, said: [We are] not aware of documented findings of illegal immigrants or non-citizens voting in Florida during the 2016 General Election. We have several safeguards in place to prevent elections fraud."

    Wanda Murren, a spokeswoman for the Pennsylvania Department of State, in an email: "We have no evidence at all of voter fraud. There is no evidence that undocumented immigrants voted in November."

    Nikki Charlson, Maryland State Board of Elections Deputy Administrator, said: "In Maryland we have had no coordinated effort to impact the outcome of the election,"

    Erv Switzer, Chairman of the Saint Louis Board of Elections Commissioners, said: "We had absolutely no indication there were any fraudulent votes cast on November 8th and no indication of any fraudulent votes cast in any general election for a number of years."

    David Dove, chief of staff to Georgia’s Secretary of State, said: “We haven’t had illegal votes in Georgia,”

    New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman wrote in a letter to Congress: We did not receive a single substantiated claim of voter fraud… The lack of such complaints made directly to my office, as well as the absence of referrals from other agencies, leads me to conclude that voter fraud—the act of an ineligible individual casting a vote in an election—is a non-issue, at least in New York State.

    The National Association of Secretaries of State, in a press release, stated: "We are not aware of any evidence that supports the voter fraud claims made by President Trump… In the lead up to the November 2016 election, secretaries of state expressed their confidence in the systemic integrity of our election process as a bipartisan group, and they stand behind that statement today.”

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Walney, near Cumbria UK
    Posts
    34,151

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    From the other thread
    It would not be legal here.
    The 1872 Act to amend the Law relating to Procedure at Parliamentary and Municipal Elections, also known as the Ballot Act, introduced the secret ballot for local and government elections.
    I am surprised that it is not also illegal in the Land of the Free.
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

    The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    41,426

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by genglandoh View Post
    Yes, because
    1. The voter registration rolls are a mess.
    People registering multiple times.
    People not being removed when the die or move out of the state.
    2. No voter ID required in many states.
    3. No checking to see if a voter who wants to vote on election day has not already voted via mail.
    4. No cross checking of voted from different states.
    And yet those who are involved in the process say you are wrong. Why do you promote bs theories?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Posts
    23,463

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by genglandoh
    Yes....
    Enuf sed.
    " Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day."

    " The truth is that men are tired of liberty."

    -- Benito Mussolini



  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jerome, Aridzonia Apu Mingus
    Posts
    5,604

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    But Russian interference is fake news!
    Greg H. - from before the great crash, 20th century member 108

    “It would be a dog’s dream if he intended to scare us with the sound of a dog barking.” - (PRK) Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio USA
    Posts
    8,603

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by genglandoh View Post
    Yes, because
    1. The voter registration rolls are a mess.
    People registering multiple times.
    People not being removed when the die or move out of the state.
    2. No voter ID required in many states.
    3. No checking to see if a voter who wants to vote on election day has not already voted via mail.
    4. No cross checking of voted from different states.

    Title: Study: 1.8 Million Dead People Still Registered To Vote
    Democrats and Republicans don't agree on much. But they do agree that voter registration lists across the country are a mess.
    A new report by the Pew Center on the States finds that more than 1.8 million dead people are currently registered to vote. And 24 million registrations are either invalid or inaccurate.
    Link: http://www.npr.org/2012/02/14/146827...stered-to-vote

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    41,426

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    I guess that means Trump got elected by fraudulent voting.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitty Hawk, NC
    Posts
    5,589

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith porter maine View Post
    I have no interest in giving the corrupt Trump administration any of my personal information
    Are you planning on filing your tax return? It has all the information requested and more.
    Life is complex.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,029

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by genglandoh View Post
    Many in other threads have been making statements that are false about the WH request for voter data.
    I thought it would be easier to have one thread on the subject instead of posting the same material on multiple threads.

    The false statements made so far on this thread.
    1. Do not give the WH my private data.
    Well the data requested was for only public data not private data.
    Just read the letter in the NPR link I posted above.

    2. Kansas is not going to provide the public data to the WH.
    Well Kanas IS going to provide all of the public data to the WH.
    They are not going to include the last 4 digits of the SS number at this time because it is not public data in Kanas.
    So Kansas is following the request just as the WH asked.

    Title: Kansas Not Sharing Sensitive Voter Data It Seeks From Others
    WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach said Friday his office will not be giving a federal commission that he leads the partial Social Security numbers that he has asked other states to provide from their voter rolls.
    Kobach, who is also vice chairman of Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, has sent letters to every state requesting names, birth dates, addresses, party affiliation, voting history and the last four digits of their Social Security numbers for all voters, if state law allows it to be public.
    Samantha Poetter, spokeswoman for Kobach, said in an email that in Kansas the Social Security number is not publicly available and would therefore not be shared with the commission. She said she would need to check further to see if any other information that would not be publicly available under Kansas law.
    Link: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...ks-from-others
    You can holler and squeak all you please.

    The fact remains that one of the central ways that the Republican Party has reached this nadir is through voter disenfranchisement.

    Don't deny it.

    Court after court has declared Republican voter ID bills as un-Constitutional, because they are designed to disenfranchise likely Democratic voters.

    This is sleazy, underhanded, dishonest, greedy and amoral behavior, yet Republicans celebrate, revere and defend it. The ONLY explanation for this behavior is that the Republican Party is guided in this insurgent treason by greed, lust for power, and an unreasonable, traitorous loathing for the Rule of Law as defined by our Constitution.

    They and their so-called 'philosophy' deserve NOTHING less than to be driven, naked, off this sacred ground. This ground won from tyrants with the blood of men who wished nothing more than self-governance, and were willing to die so that their children might gain it.

    If we give these despicable, subversive, treasonous bursteds names, birth dates, party affiliations and social security numbers, you can bet that the Republican Party will gleefully use that information to disenfranchise EVERY Democratic voter, then crow from the rooftops about their 'mandate' in coming elections.

    If the truth were to be told, there is no rational argument against trying the entire Republican Party Elite for their obvious, overt and flagrant Treason, and carrying out the sentence of their inevitable guilty verdict on the Washington Mall, as a reminder to seditious, evil, power-hungry creeps everywhere that you don't mess with Lady Liberty.
    Rattling the teacups.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Walney, near Cumbria UK
    Posts
    34,151

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    See the full request here:
    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/im...etter.to.maine[2].pdf
    It really is quite difficult to build an ugly wooden boat.

    The power of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web
    The weakness of the web: Anyone can post anything on the web.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,029

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Little Time View Post
    Are you planning on filing your tax return? It has all the information requested and more.
    And if the White House requests that information, they are in violation of the law.

    If the IRS gives it to them, THEY are in violation of the law.
    Rattling the teacups.

  28. #28

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Little Time View Post
    Are you planning on filing your tax return? It has all the information requested and more.
    Yes and Trump and friends are not supposed to have access to, on another front Trump and crew should look at there own registration history, no wonder they think there is fraud there the problem
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/2...istration.html

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rockford, IL
    Posts
    8,314

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    So happy you're pleased with our LSOS POTUS, genglandoh.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio USA
    Posts
    8,603

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Little Time View Post
    Are you planning on filing your tax return? It has all the information requested and more.
    Another false statement.
    The WH Panel has not asked the IRS for any information.

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio USA
    Posts
    8,603

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    You can holler and squeak all you please.

    The fact remains that one of the central ways that the Republican Party has reached this nadir is through voter disenfranchisement.

    Don't deny it.

    Court after court has declared Republican voter ID bills as un-Constitutional, because they are designed to disenfranchise likely Democratic voters.

    This is sleazy, underhanded, dishonest, greedy and amoral behavior, yet Republicans celebrate, revere and defend it. The ONLY explanation for this behavior is that the Republican Party is guided in this insurgent treason by greed, lust for power, and an unreasonable, traitorous loathing for the Rule of Law as defined by our Constitution.

    They and their so-called 'philosophy' deserve NOTHING less than to be driven, naked, off this sacred ground. This ground won from tyrants with the blood of men who wished nothing more than self-governance, and were willing to die so that their children might gain it.

    If we give these despicable, subversive, treasonous bursteds names, birth dates, party affiliations and social security numbers, you can bet that the Republican Party will gleefully use that information to disenfranchise EVERY Democratic voter, then crow from the rooftops about their 'mandate' in coming elections.

    If the truth were to be told, there is no rational argument against trying the entire Republican Party Elite for their obvious, overt and flagrant Treason, and carrying out the sentence of their inevitable guilty verdict on the Washington Mall, as a reminder to seditious, evil, power-hungry creeps everywhere that you don't mess with Lady Liberty.
    Wow,, first of all I am not hollering and squeaking about anything.
    I am just explaining.

    Second of all the Republicans are not trying to suppress any votes we just want a good clean elections.

    You have to wonder why the Dems are so upset about having good clean elections.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sharon, MA
    Posts
    16,693

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by genglandoh View Post
    Second of all the Republicans are not trying to suppress any votes we just want a good clean elections.
    Hahahahaha!!!!!

    Tell us ANOTHER good one, geng!

    (Or, as Judge Judy used to say, 'Don't piss up my leg and tell me it's raining')
    "Fact is that which enough people believe. Truth is determined by how fervently they believe it."
    --- Charles Pierce







  33. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,029

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by genglandoh View Post
    Wow,, first of all I am not hollering and squeaking about anything.
    I am just explaining.

    Second of all the Republicans are not trying to suppress any votes we just want a good clean elections.

    You have to wonder why the Dems are so upset about having good clean elections.
    You holler and squeak about your precious Donald every day.

    The Republican Party has been vigorously trying every desperate, lowlife trick in the book to suppress the Democratic vote for DECADES, and the legal trail of this seditious enterprise is so wide and deep and long that your claim the "Republicans are not trying to suppress any votes" can only be regarded as evidence of a determined ignorance, or a bald-faced lie.

    The Republican Party most certainly does NOT want clean, fair elections.

    Clean, fair elections are the path to anonymous oblivion for the party that brought us Nixon, the Crook, Reagan the senile, corrupt Moron, the murderous, covert sedition of Bush the Elder, the unspeakably vile death-for-profit Bush-Cheney regime, and a hundred years of failed economic policies that merely enrich the rich, and enslave the poor.

    The Republican Party understands that they will never win another election without cheating.

    The Republican Party relies on crooked elections and gerrymandering for its power. The Republican elites have been bragging about how crooked they are for DECADES.

    Democrats have been having good, clean elections for quite some time.
    Rattling the teacups.

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Kitty Hawk, NC
    Posts
    5,589

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Smith porter maine View Post
    Yes and Trump and friends are not supposed to have access to it
    My point was you submit much more information to the government and don't complain. There are examples beyond the IRS where individuals give the government information. The IRS is just one we could agree on. But I guess you see a difference.

    It only takes a change of the law to make all of your IRS data public. I hope it does not happen, but there are people willing to do so.
    Life is complex.

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 1999
    Location
    Hyannis, MA, USA
    Posts
    42,293

    Default Re: White House Panel Asks States For Publicly available Voter Data.

    The President's Inquisition has promised to make all the information it collects public. The IRS does not.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •