Thread: Building a 14 ft Sport Dory - video series with shipwright Louis Sauzedde

Default Building a 14 ft Sport Dory - video series with shipwright Louis Sauzedde

It was a pleasure to watch the last series - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C22Crc7XHoI

I am eagerly anticipating the next one to begin.

Here is the introduction:

Default Re: Introduction to the video series with shipwright Louis Sauzedde - 14 ft dory

Thanks for posting this. I love these videos.

Default Re: Introduction to the video series with shipwright Louis Sauzedde - 14 ft dory

This will be a good series. That skiff was cool, but his should be even more interesting.

Just got notified -- did not watch it yet.

Building the TotalBoat Sport Dory - Episode 1 (Season 2 Premiere)

Default Re: Building a 14 ft Sport Dory - video series with shipwright Louis Sauzedde

Hi,

i am very glad, he started with drawing and milling this times.
    Great Guy, cant wait till next Friday

Default Re: Building a 14 ft Sport Dory - video series with shipwright Louis Sauzedde

Endlich Mittagspause

I really like the composite Bottom Idea. Quite a interesting hybrid bottom without plywood.

No Episode 8 today?

I saw him give a talk at the Hereshoff Museum a few days ago. He is very, very funny.
    "... and the great shroud of the sea rolled on as it rolled five thousand years ago."

Hi,

i wonder why there is so little Response on thist board about the Sport Dory series. Is it too much basic Information for all the pros here?
    I encourage every single Episode. Maybe because i am not a pro at all ...

all the best

Grischdian

Quote Originally Posted by koederfischgriller View Post
    Hi,

i wonder why there is so little Response on thist board about the Sport Dory series. Is it too much basic Information for all the pros here?
    I encourage every single Episode. Maybe because i am not a pro at all ...

all the best

Grischdian
    There are plenty of posts on the project's Facebook page and Totalboat's website. Just a different social medium avenue than here.
    "... and the great shroud of the sea rolled on as it rolled five thousand years ago."