Thread: Free mast

Default Free mast

If interest. I think it may be for a Lightning, but not certain. I'll measure it tomorrow. It's wood, has jumper struts. The owner only knows that it was with a wooden boat, which had a centerboard.

(Since it's free I'm trusting that I'm not in violation.)
    "Congress doesn't regulate Wall Street, Wall Street regulates Congress."

MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY! "I have heard of some kind of men that put quarrels purposely on others."

As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

International Financial Conspirator, Collaborator, Gun Runner, Ace Philosopher-King and all-around smartie pants

Default Re: Free mast

Ed,... for a second you had me worried,..... I was afraid you were going to say "from an S&S Weekender"... :O

always good to see you drop by.

I have a friend with a lightning project that needs a mast. If my memory serves they are 28'.

27' and some ". Picture later.

MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY! "I have heard of some kind of men that put quarrels purposely on others."

As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

International Financial Conspirator, Collaborator, Gun Runner, Ace Philosopher-King and all-around smartie pants

Free Mast

This begs the question: Is the "free" in free mast as expensive as the "free" in free boat?

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jpatrick View Post
    Free Mast

This begs the question: Is the "free" in free mast as expensive as the "free" in free boat?

Jeff
    Geezus, ****** excuse me! You can take this and stick it...

If there is interest, Steve Bauer knows how to reach me. The gent has moved the mast since I spoke with him yesterday. I don't know why. I suggested to him that he could put an ad in WB for free if giving it away. I'm happy, tho time constrained, to give it a better looksee if someone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by jpatrick View Post
    Free Mast

Jeff
    If you get a percentage by weight, it's probably a small one... Good question though!
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

I have a paper back book of the Official Lightning Association measurment rules and measurements from long ago!
    Jay