Thread: The humor of 9 month olds

Default The humor of 9 month olds

Man what a perfect way to reset ones day when a tiny munchkin makes a joke. One of the twins would take a tumble, face planted on the floor and one, two, three turns his head and looks at you smiling. Bruises popping up as fast as they heal. Not walking unsupported yet but circling the perimeter handhold to handhold until they grab a pantleg.

Default Re: The humor of 9 month olds

'Tis a transcendent joy, indeed. I spend a few hours this morning with the 3-year old g'baby, while her older brother was off to pre-K. If that don't place you firmly in the 'here and now'... and warm the cockles of your heart... and infuse your life with joy... I don't know what will.
    Last edited by David G; 08-03-2022 at 09:34 PM.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

My two great grandbabies are starting to crawl. They are big for their age. They were big at birth 7 1/2 lbs each. They held their own bottles early. Walking will take a bit as they're quite something now to lift.
    "Banning books and not guns seems backwards. Can't think of anyone ever shot by a book

My 10 month old granddaughter has just mastered crawling. She’s giddy about her new mobility. Every day’s a new triumph.

Quote Originally Posted by JimConlin View Post
    My 10 month old granddaughter has just mastered crawling. She’s giddy about her new mobility. Every day’s a new triumph.
    We have stampeding crawlers. The boys have callouses on their knees. Boombada bombada boombada bombada as they charge across the floor to crawl onto the open dishwasher door. Almost has a comical horror show vibe. THE BABIES!

My first is already a barista in Portland. 3 tattoos!
    ITS CHAOS, BE KIND

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    'Tis a transcendent joy, indeed. I spend a few hours this morning with the 3-year old g'baby, while her older brother was off to pre-K. If that don't place you firmly in the 'here and now'... and warm the cockles of your heart... and infuse your life with joy... I don't know what will.
    No kidding. Such a gift.