Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump through Australian eyes.

Default Re: Trump through Australian eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post

You will never see a lib here defending our country if a republican is in office.
    No relevance to my comment.

Trump is risking millions of people's lives so he can appear strong and manly. Bobbys, Trump is a bully and now he's the president. But to keep the conversation on your level, why do you love bullies and hate Koreans?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/as...ies-wary-trump

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Unpredictable. Unhinged. Dangerous.

Many South Koreans are using those words to describe the president of their most important ally, rather than the leader of their archrival to the North. They worry that President Donald Trump’s tough, unorthodox talk about North Korea’s nuclear program is boosting already-high animosity between the rival Koreas.
    The Kyunghyang Shinmun newspaper said recently that Trump is playing a “dangerous card” with his verbal threats, risking a miscalculation by Pyongyang and a war on the peninsula.

“Trump seems capable of doing anything, and he might choose to strike the North before it’s technologically able to strike back,” said Ray Kim, a 39-year-old Seoul resident. “Even if a war breaks out, it’s not like that war will take place on U.S. soil. Trump has much less to lose.”

As I said some cannot tell the difference between crazy ISIS, Taliban and our president...
    Think about that for a minute.
    A boatless inlander, searching for the meaning of life-aground.

You will never see a lib here defending our country if a republican is in office.
    That's simply wrong. For instance, I'm on record here supporting Bush Sr. on many things, most particularly the diplomacy etc. around the 1st Gulf War, and the restraint he showed in stopping that action at the Iraq border.

There's not been a whole lot to support from his son's tenure, and less yet from the current dude. In that assessment, I'm joined by folks of virtually all political stripes around the world.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

No one has ever heard anything but defense of America from me, especially when a Republican is President, when it is particularly needed.
    He's a Mexican. -- Donald Trump.
    America cannot survive another four years of Barack Obama. -- Governor Chris Christie (R) New Jersey
    It wasn't racism, it was an attack on Christianity. -- Fox News
    The Lord was not pleased with what was happening to the Hammonds. -- Ammon Bundy

As I said some cannot tell the difference between crazy ISIS, Taliban and our president...

No surprize our libs hate DT more then any One else..
    That's not what was posted AT ALL. What was posted is that trump poses a greater threat than ISIS. That points out that there is a BIG difference.

That you don't/won't/can't see the dangers he represents is no surprise.

Rock the Celebration of Being Stupid, alvin.
    "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Alice

Quote Originally Posted by John of Phoenix View Post
    That's not what was posted AT ALL. What was posted is that trump poses a greater threat than ISIS. That points out that there is a BIG difference.

That you don't/won't/can't see the dangers he represents is no surprise.

Rock the Celebration of Being Stupid, alvin.
    And domestic right wing terrorism is a bigger threat to Americans than Islamic fundamentalist terrorism.

There's this idea that if an American does it to you, it's not as bad. Like, he meant well, or something.
    He's a Mexican. -- Donald Trump.
    America cannot survive another four years of Barack Obama. -- Governor Chris Christie (R) New Jersey
    It wasn't racism, it was an attack on Christianity. -- Fox News
    The Lord was not pleased with what was happening to the Hammonds. -- Ammon Bundy

from the OP

Has there ever been a more American presidency? What took them so long?
    fair question.
    We don't know how lucky we are....