Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG

Default Re: OMG

And any of this matters why? Things a little slow down under? You guys need a new Crocodile Hunter for anyone to pay attention, first you were Bush's bride and then Obama's....how long before you're begging at the golden tower?

Wow, amazing the low class scum here degrading someone that provides a decent home for their family to grow up in.
    Exactly. And your right, it's sleazy and low class to denigrate people for the type of home they live in. And, if home value equates to a person's worth, than they should all be praising the President.

Kevin
    There are two kinds of boaters: those who have run aground, and those who lie about it.

"You are known by the company you keep"

Applies both ways of course...........

Quote Originally Posted by SKIP KILPATRICK View Post
    Grilled Cougar
    I found myself hoping an arrowhead had broken off in the cat and one of the diners choked on it. But I couldn't decide which one.
    Last edited by JimD; 04-21-2017 at 10:17 AM.
    There is no rational, logical, or physical description of how free will could exist. It therefore makes no sense to praise or condemn anyone on the grounds they are a free willed self that made one choice but could have chosen something else. There is no evidence that such a situation is possible in our Universe. Demonstrate otherwise and I will be thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by delecta View Post
    Probably all of them, my comment was regarding the sleazy comments posted above.
    And you have nothing to add about the Sleazy Jesus and his cohort of psychotic liars?

Really?

Chachi must have been unavailable.

And any of this matters why? Things a little slow down under? You guys need a new Crocodile Hunter for anyone to pay attention, first you were Bush's bride and then Obama's....how long before you're begging at the golden tower?
    Uh . . . We all know who's begging for a golden shower, and it ain't nobody here on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by oznabrag View Post
    Uh . . . We all know who's begging for a golden shower, and it ain't nobody here on this board.
    Go get a hooker and a pizza and we'll have a party.

Go get a hooker and a pizza and we'll have a party.
    Infowars Pissagate
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

Pizza really? I figured an eight ball would be a better pairing. . .
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

I'm scratching my head, I guess neither one of you got it....what the hell, an eight ball it is, we won't need the pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    Other than Trump and Palin . . . Who are these people? Why should I care?
    L to R:

Someone blonde, Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin, the current president, someone with black hair, and someone with a stupid hat, Pless informs us that he is Kid Rock.
    Steve Martinsen

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    Pizza really? I figured an eight ball would be a better pairing. . .
    Paul have you ever watched the movie "Very Bad Things" ?

It's a 105lb problem

This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

That looks great. I've actually been to a bachelor party in Vegas. It was pretty. . .

Epic!
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

It's like the Adam's Family has taken over the White House.

OK, I figured out who they are! Left to right: Shemane Deziel, her husband Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin, Donald Trump, Audrey Berry who's the fiancee of the next guy, Bob Ritchie (stage name Kid Rock). Well, I hope they had a nice time.
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Saw a brief clip of Ms. Palin being interviewed by Anderson Cooper last night, in which she mentioned that Kid Rock and Ted Nugent brought some good, solid, hard workin' blue collar policy proposals to the President, which were significant bits of their discussion over dinner.

Cooper turned to Jeffrey Lord, made nice about how responding positively to an invitation to dine at the White House is a right shared by every American ... and asked him what sort of "solid policy proposals" he'd hoped Kid Rock and Ted Nugent would have brought for the President's consideration. Lord, to his great credit, dropped his usual pretence. He laughed, thanked Anderson for asking such a probing question, and said he'd get back to Cooper about it in a couple of years.

The panel did kinda well on that topic, I thought. The talkers observed that popular culture folks have been invited to every White House, and there's no reason at all that Rep friendly ones shouldn't be there. David Gershon and Jeff Lord each drew attention to Reagan inviting Frank Sinatra, while each carefully and very clearly avoided claiming deep commonality between Kid Rock and Sinatra as artists. One of the Dems observed that Sarah Palin had been the butt of very shameful and sexist treatment by some on the Left, which folks from both parties then called out. He expressed the vain hope that Palin would have taken her experience as a starting place to support the women in the BoR issue, or related, but nada.

They each expressed a certain regret about the photo taken mocking Ms. Clinton, not so much that it was taken (which was understandable) but that it was posted on public media (which each panelist felt was a breach of etiquette). Lord and Gershon reminded folks that Reagan would never himself go into the Oval Office without wearing a jacket and tie, nor would George H.W. Bush - because of the "sanctity" with which they viewed the office. Each panelist expressed dismay that such gravitas (by any President) seems to be a thing of the past.

Possibly the most bipartisan and congenial discussion I've actually ever seen among those panelists on Cooper's show, on any topic.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

Lord, to his great credit, dropped his usual pretence. He laughed, thanked Anderson for asking such a probing question, and said he'd get back to Cooper about it in a couple of years.

Now who wouldn't like to know what those "good, solid, hard workin' blue collar policy proposals" were? I guess we'll have to wait for SNL to find out.
    "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Alice

On the set of "Idiocracy 2: Redneck Boogaloo"

2017 version of the Addams Family.