Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump tries to read a book

Default Trump tries to read a book

Trump Tries to Read a Book
    An epic quest that echoes through time.
    By Katy Waldman

ďWell, you know, I love to read. Actually, Iím looking at a book, Iím reading a book, Iím trying to get started. Every time I do about a half a page, I get a phone call that thereís some emergency, this or that. But weíre going to see the home of Andrew Jackson today in Tennessee and Iím reading a book on Andrew Jackson. I love to read. I donít get to read very much, Tucker, because Iím working very hard on lots of different things, including getting costs down. The costs of our country are out of control. But we have a lot of great things happening, we have a lot of tremendous things happening.Ē óDonald Trump to Fox Newsí Tucker Carlson, March 15, 2017

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ad_a_book.html

Default Re: Trump tries to read a book

Sounds like he has been strongly influenced by "Fun with Dick and Jane".
    Study Peace

What an ignorant stupid man..

I donít get to read very much, Tucker, because Iím working very hard on lots of different things, including getting costs down. The costs of our country are out of control.

It costs $3 million every time he flies down to his Mar-a-Lago resort. Recent figures show that four important services, facing elimination under proposed cuts, could be maintained at the cost of President's visits to his private Florida resort over four years,

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-budget-cuts-mar-a-lago-nea-arts-poor-elderly-meals-on-wheels-florida-weekends-us-a7634551.html
    Somewhere between Murder and Suicide, there is a place called Merseyside.

Seems like the cost of electing Trump, deal with it. Won't the NPR money cover some of the costs?

South Puget Sound/summer Eastern carib./winter

Lord help us he does not read" My Pet Goat".

Quote Originally Posted by delecta View Post
    ....... deal with it.
    Na. We'll just keep pointing it out. His supporters are having to deal with electing an illiterate ****bird.
    Study Peace

Sad. So Sad...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    http://www.harborwoodworking.com/boat.html

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Tossed word salad.

Seems like the cost of electing Trump, deal with it. Won't the NPR money cover some of the costs?
    I'm thinking we're trading costs w/ the 22 staffers we were paying to help dress Michelle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefin2 View Post
    I'm thinking we're trading costs w/ the 22 staffers we were paying to help dress Michelle.
    Citation ?

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Coose View Post
    Sounds like he has been strongly influenced by "Fun with Dick and Jane".
    Nah, Doctor Seus!

Sorry, Bluefin, but Snopes says this is false.

"Michelle Obama does not have an 'unprecedented' number of staffers working for her; her staff is about the same size as that of her predecessor and other First Ladies."

Quote Originally Posted by Shang View Post

"Michelle Obama does not have an 'unprecedented' number of staffers working for her; her staff is about the same size as that of her predecessor and other First Ladies."
    Even if it was true £3 million per week would be pretty expensive for dressers
    Somewhere between Murder and Suicide, there is a place called Merseyside.

Cowflop. And more cowflop. Do you really get taken in by these sorts of lies? Or are you attempting to knowingly lie to the WBF?
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    http://www.harborwoodworking.com/boat.html

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by Shang View Post
    D'uh. It's best to begin with the suspension of truth with these knuckleheads.
    Study Peace

northern Georgia, or sometimes Mississippi Delta USA

You really think that Bluey2 cares that it is not true?

#10: now you know why I have finny on Ignore.

God's teeth...
    Gerard>
    Everett, WA

RESIST. FIGHT THE POWER.

Here is a book I think he is reading.......

How to be the prez when hillary is not..

Foward by Kellyanne .

Bobbys, do you not care that your elected leader is an illiterate cretin? I mean, he's supposed to be the best of your nation, right?

..And it's "foreword".

Quote Originally Posted by lupussonic View Post
    Bobbys, do you not care that your elected leader is an illiterate cretin? I mean, he's supposed to be the best of your nation, right?

..And it's "foreword".
    His supporters like that he's illiterate. He's so smart he doesn't need to read books & already knows all the answers anyway.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

..And it's "foreword".
    That's the part that just baffles me. Do his supporters not see the news at all? Or do they really think that Fox and Brietbart are telling them the truth and that's all they need? How can they listen to Trump for even two minutes and not realize he is just about the worst example of a human that the species has to offer? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Garret View Post
    His supporters like that he's illiterate. He's so smart he doesn't need to read books & already knows all the answers anyway.
    The man is far from illiterate, if it helps you sleep better at night thinking such, so be it. Go to you tube and look at old interviews, articulate, well spoken and intelligent.

Even the hair was odd at 30. He's acting and it made him president.....thinking that's the man is unrealistic.

He's acting?!!! ROTFLMAO! I hadn't heard that one yet.

The man is far from illiterate, if it helps you sleep better at night thinking such, so be it. Go to you tube and look at old interviews, articulate, well spoken and intelligent.

Even the hair was odd at 30. He's acting and it made him president.....thinking that's the man is unrealistic.
    That was 37 years ago. He's not acting now, that's who he is. If you need such delusions to sleep better at night, I'm sorry.

He's so smart. He could just write all the books. But that would take days. So he hires the very best book writers, and now to make the plan really really great he's going to hire some really wonderful, just tremendous book readers, to read all the fabulous books his expert book writers write. Not like Obama. Did you see Angela Merkel's haircut. She reads books all the time but no one wants to read her a bedtime story. So sad.

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Being illiterate is more than reading long strings of words on a page, one needs to know what they actually mean. And I use the term a long string of words loosely here.

He is not acting. The clip you show is 37 years old & while he may have been fairly sharp then* - he is no longer. Dissipated is the term that comes to my mind. IOW - 35+ years of work hard/party hard will take its toll.

* I met & talked to him in that time frame (actually a few years later) & while he was reasonably sharp, I would not have described him as all that bright. The person with me said something along the lines of "He's nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is".

He is not acting. The clip you show is 37 years old & while he may have been fairly sharp then* - he is no longer. Dissipated is the term that comes to my mind. IOW - 35+ years of work hard/party hard will take its toll.

* I met & talked to him in that time frame (actually a few years later) & while he was reasonably sharp, I would not have described him as all that bright. The person with me said something along the lines of "He's nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is".
    He's sharp enough to be a billionaire and President of the USA. How sharp does that chisel need to be? The point being is that he is not an idiot, perhaps most posters here will not understand that but they probably use dull tools.

He's sharp enough to be a billionaire and President of the USA. How sharp does that chisel need to be? The point being is that he is not an idiot, perhaps most posters here will not understand that but they probably use dull tools.
    The point is that if he's as sharp as you think he is and is just acting, then perhaps he could sharpen up his skills and actually act PRESIDENTIAL instead of like a petulant seven-year-old.
    Hands too small: Can't build his Wall!

Frayed Knot Arts: Fancywork and Rope Jewelry
    http://www.frayedknotarts.com.html[

He's an idiot and a tool who is being used by others much smarter than he to achieve their ends.

He's sharp enough to be a billionaire
    Any proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy W View Post
    You really think that Bluey2 cares that it is not true?
    Bluefin2 and bobbys are not concerned with truth, they are down the rabbit hole

He's a billionaire because of daddy (& in spite of his iffy business decisions & 4 bankruptcies - which were mostly to stiff subcontractors). Yes, he's smart enough to be president I guess - but a more accurate way to put it would be that too many voters were stupid enough to vote for the sleaze.

..And it's "foreword".

to our libs, anyone not a liberal is " dumb" and any republicans are " dumb" while they are always the smartest people in the room..

chauk it it up to being sore losers.

Joe Biden got a complete pass although he had a gaffe a day..

He was just " ole JOE" .

Saying hes a billionaire because of his father just further displays the lack of intelligence of the left and their ability to grasp reality.