Thread: Father of an Autistic Boy Looking for a Play Boat in Washington

Default Father of an Autistic Boy Looking for a Play Boat in Washington

From Seattle CL:

I am a father of 6 adopted kids, 1 severe Autistic with limited speech. He has had a real interest in boats since he was around 3, he's currently 13 but mentally closer to 8.

I'd like to get him a Boat he could use as a playtoy, doesn't have to have a motor but a steering wheel would be nice. If you have a boat that you are thinking of taking it to salvage please call me first. The boats final destination would be Ocean shores.
    If you have a boat in your yard that you just want gone, please get in touch with me.

Help me put a smile on my sons face, I'd appreciate it more than you could ever know. I don't have a lot of $$ but I'd be more than happy to do chores and things for the boat. Life is short and I'm not in the greatest of health so I'd like to do this sooner than later.

Thanks for your consideration

Mark
    https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/b...209410488.html

Seems like a good use for an old boat project that needs a new home. If I had something suitable I'd donate it happily but I don't. Anyone else?
    - Chris

Life is short. Go boating now!

Default Re: Father of an Autistic Boy Looking for a Play Boat in Washington

I don't have anything suitable either. I did forward the link to CWB just in case they know of one.

Jeff

Default Re: Father of an Autistic Boy Looking for a Play Boat in Washington

Thanks Jeff.
    - Chris

Life is short. Go boating now!