Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011 LastLast

Thread: I hate this President.

Default Re: I hate this President.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    I should amend this post I started by saying. Not only do I HATE this president, I hate the people that voted for him, I hate the people that continue to apologize his actions and support his agenda. I hate the pathetic republican congress that sold their souls in support of this disgusting individual. I hate the evangelicals that leave their pompous morality at the door and hold this administration in high moral regard. I hate every single thing he's done and every single nanosecond he remains in office. The entirity of his neonazi, ignorant, angry, xenophobic, homophobic, uneducated white base.

I could go on and on but you all get the idea. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA - I F'in HATE everything about what it is becoming. It makes me vomit.
    I'd agree, but I don't think you've stated quite strongly enough. No - no smileys - I'm not kidding.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

You guys hate a lot of things. Take a break. Go to the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    says little Miss Sunshine!
    Skip

---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

Maybe he ought to play more golf.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

A lot of liberals are run by emotion , thus the hate....

Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post

A lot of liberals are run by emotion , thus the hate....
    Ya, and a lot of reds are run by stupidity, everyone has their weakness.
    PaulF

afloat with at least 6' of water under me.

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    Maybe he ought to play more golf.
    NO, that's 3 million a weekend, no unless he pays foe it himself which I doubt very much that he would.

Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    NO, that's 3 million a weekend, no unless he pays foe it himself which I doubt very much that he would.
    And cheap at the price, if it keeps him out of the Oval Office.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

I should amend this post I starts by saying. Not only do I HATE this president, I hate the people that voted for him, I hate the people that continue to apologize his actions and support his agenda. I hate the pathetic republican congress that sold their souls in support of this disgusting individual. I hate the evangelicals that leave their pompous morality at the door and hold this administration in high moral regard. I hate every single thing he's done and every single nanosecond he remains in office. The entirity of his neonazi, ignorant, angry, xenophobic, homophobic, uneducated white base.

I could go on and on but you all get the idea. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA - I F'in HATE everything about what it is becoming it makes me vomit.

you hate that he pardoned the thanksgiving turkeys?

Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    you hate that he pardoned the thanksgiving turkeys?
    That's the only good thing he's done! I figure it wass an accident pardoning them looking who else he's pardoned Arpeo was just another crooked cop though, the birds weren't. Surprised he did even that, Rump usually doesn't like tradition.

Bump - It's gotten worse. He's putting kids in concentration camps and blaming the democrats

I Hate This President.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

The trend seems to be that he'll just keep piling-on the atrocities until he gets his Big Beautiful Wall.
    No adversary is worse than bad advice.

You may hate him but he’s winning and America loves a winner.
    Once despised by the Republican establishment, he now controls the party.
    He is successfully eroding public trust in institutions that instinctively recognize his criminality (justice department, fbi, cia and the judiciary) while plumping the military and homeland security.
    He is winning the war against the media. All the fact checking in the world by the NYTimes and the Washington Post that shows a leader who tells lies as easily as you and I breathe has not dented his appeal one iota. Meanwhile, the ratings of his personal Pravda, Fox News, continue to climb.
    He threatens longtime allies with tariffs in order to protect American jobs that haven’t existed in 20 years, and when those jobs fail to materialize those former allies will once again be attacked.
    The only cloud on his horizon is the Mueller investigation. And if by some slim chance the independent counsel manages to produce evidence of money laundering , mobster involvement and election fraud the electorate will simply shrug, for the great fraud is that America was ever a liberal democracy to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Puttputt View Post
    As of this morning NOT WINNING

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 10.02.37 AM.jpg

Once despised by the Republican establishment, he now controls the party.
    He is successfully eroding public trust in institutions that instinctively recognize his criminality (justice department, fbi, cia and the judiciary) while plumping the military and homeland security.
    He is winning the war against the media. All the fact checking in the world by the NYTimes and the Washington Post that shows a leader who tells lies as easily as you and I breathe has not dented his appeal one iota. Meanwhile, the ratings of his personal Pravda, Fox News, continue to climb.
    He threatens longtime allies with tariffs in order to protect American jobs that haven’t existed in 20 years, and when those jobs fail to materialize those former allies will once again be attacked.
    The only cloud on his horizon is the Mueller investigation. And if by some slim chance the independent counsel manages to produce evidence of money laundering , mobster involvement and election fraud the electorate will simply shrug, for the great fraud is that America was ever a liberal democracy to begin with.
    Look at the polls, he's far from winning! He has a nucleus of ignorant, uneducated idiots who are kicked in the teeth by this man and they fall on their knees and kiss his arse anyway.

St. Paul, MN Mississippi River Milepost 840.2

Bump - It's gotten worse. He's putting kids in concentration camps and blaming the democrats

I Hate This President.
    And today doubling down on his obscene lie about a non-existent law.

All a stupid ploy to get his effing wall.

I thought my level of hate for this man could not get higher.

He keeps getting worse, and worse, and worse.

No lie too craven, no policy too heartless.

What a disgusting human being.

And how about Ivanka? Wasn’t she supposed to be a champion of children and women in this administration? Why is she so silent on this? Wasn’t she just a couple of hours from the border yesterday fundraising for struggling republicans? What the f?

still glad you didn't vote for hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by C. Ross View Post
    And today doubling down on his obscene lie about a non-existent law.

All a stupid ploy to get his effing wall.

I thought my level of hate for this man could not get higher.

He keeps getting worse, and worse, and worse.

No lie too craven, no policy too heartless.

What a disgusting human being.
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post

this hillary?

https://www.mrctv.org/videos/hillary...grant-children

the great fraud is that America was ever a liberal democracy to begin with.
    the only part that Trump did that I can agree with you.

the rest of your post was a troll and shows how deeply disturbed you and the others who write with glee about the disintegration of basic morality, of our lives lived as the good samaritan and disgust you have for your countryman and it’s future economically and as the beacon on the hill everyone knew it to be.
    Be wary of your critics, at peace with your decisions, and work hard to be a better man.

Nothing could be further from the truth Ted.
    Far from trolling, I am genuinely aghast at what is happening. 70 years of progress is in the process of being wiped out. I am Canadian but more than half our family lives in the U.S. I have believed all my life, and continue to believe, that Americans are our best friends and allies. Your spirit of “Let’s get on with it and do it!” Is unrivalled. The ingenuity in your business, arts and research communities is awe inspiring.
    But look at what’s going on. There are aspects of global trading that give me great pause, but a policy of isolationism and protectionism is suicide. Representatives of the highest political offices are demanding scientists respect creationism. And don’t get me going on what your EPA leader is doing.
    Believe me, there is no glee in my post.

I have nothing against US individuals although the country as a whole has always creeped me out. Way too much self love as far as I am concerned. Trump is bizarre and I have my doubts about any system that let him get so much power. He is not popular in Canada for sure and these tariffs are not going to do us any good. Problem is that there is too much integration at the moment. Since the States clearly can’t be trusted we will have to see what we can do to develop other trading partners. I have see some hotheads pushing for Canada to leave NORAD, NATO, cutting off hydro supplies and all sorts of fly off the handle knee jerk reactions that are premature at the moment. There have been some suggestions that we replace our fighters with European equipment rather than American. Seems that the Ukraine has some attractive models with very attractive pricing.

St. Paul, MN Mississippi River Milepost 840.2

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Pless View Post
    I thought, living in Blue Minnesota, I could leave that line on my ballot blank.

I saw Trump accelerating, and with serious reservations, voted for her to add my little pebble on the scale against Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by bob winter View Post
    I have nothing against US individuals although the country as a whole has always creeped me out. Way too much self love as far as I am concerned. Trump is bizarre and I have my doubts about any system that let him get so much power. He is not popular in Canada for sure and these tariffs are not going to do us any good. Problem is that there is too much integration at the moment. Since the States clearly can’t be trusted we will have to see what we can do to develop other trading partners. I have see some hotheads pushing for Canada to leave NORAD, NATO, cutting off hydro supplies and all sorts of fly off the handle knee jerk reactions that are premature at the moment. There have been some suggestions that we replace our fighters with European equipment rather than American. Seems that the Ukraine has some attractive models with very attractive pricing.
    All that seems far fetched but the way things are trending makes me wonder. If all of that comes to pass I as a US citizen could probably expect to need to get a visa to go to Canada. Look at the ranking of most powerful passports from time to time and see how the US does.

https://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php

This ranks the country in terms of number of countries that its citizens can travel to that are visa free/visa on arrival/visa required. The US is #6 along with Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Portugal, Malaysia and the United Kingdom. This would be one quantifiable indicator of how things are going.
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    I get it, Joe. His whole shtick is, as some international press or other wrote, to act out the absolute worst of the "ugly American" negative stereotype. It's the cliche that half your country has been fighting their whole lives to prove is fiction, is an exaggeration even of the less attractive among you. Yet there he is: boorish, monumentally self centred, irrational and touchy, convinced that garish is better than reserved and brash is better than measured. And unapologetic about the toddler's notion that "me first" is always the best policy.

Th worst part is discovering how many of your fellow citizens think it is really admirable. It's like you never really knew them.
    Yes the stuff I read on Facebook having accidentally linked to a Trumpist feed is amazing . Obama hatred seems to be the core of everything wrong, he's blamed for every fault, real or percieved.
    This whole episode has displayed a vast landscape of "ugly Americans", all worshiping Trump as their ideal.

Not the America I thought I knew.
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

I only hope the people of the United States find a way of dealing with this person before it is too late.....that line is distressingly close.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSibley View Post
    Yes the stuff I read on Facebook having accidentally linked to a Trumpist feed is amazing . Obama hatred seems to be the core of everything wrong, he's blamed for every fault, real or percieved.
    This whole episode has displayed a vast landscape of "ugly Americans", all worshiping Trump as their ideal.

Not the America I thought I knew.
    I would have voted for Obama vs Trump, but I must ask, is this fake? Was there a Bilge outrage thread?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...n_5531552.html
    Ratus ratus bilgeous snipeous!

You must be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

The main claim is that Obama is the "Father of ISIS", probably because he withdrew US troops from Iraq. My understanding is that that was to honor an agreement made by G W Bush with the then new Iraqi government. This is declared to be "fake news" by the Trumpists who blame Obama. Obama being the root of all evil.

From that FB thread.
    Last edited by PeterSibley; 06-19-2018 at 07:42 PM.
    '' You ain't gonna learn what you don't want to know. ''
    Grateful Dead

I hate this President.
    well yeah

i get it
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBauer View Post
    And how about Ivanka? Wasn’t she supposed to be a champion of children and women in this administration? Why is she so silent on this? Wasn’t she just a couple of hours from the border yesterday fundraising for struggling republicans? What the f?
    complicit

Even Sophie had a choice

Dual Italian-US citizesnhip is looking more tempting, I better dust off that old file.

Jeesh.

:-(
    Gerard>
    ​Freeland, WA

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic and stop the madness. Save the country.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeG View Post
    complicit
    Complicit. Remember she still sleeps with a man who beds pornstars and actively is cruel to the weak and helpless. Eva Braun comes to mind in comparison.
    Be wary of your critics, at peace with your decisions, and work hard to be a better man.

. . . for the great fraud is that America was ever a liberal democracy to begin with.
    The first.
    He's a Mexican. -- Donald Trump.
    America cannot survive another four years of Barack Obama. -- Governor Chris Christie (R) New Jersey
    It wasn't racism, it was an attack on Christianity. -- Fox News
    Crying white mothers are ratings gold. -- National Rifle Association

He’s an occupant, not a president.