Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 910
Results 316 to 326 of 326

Thread: I hate this President.

  1. #316
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    28,790

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    I should amend this post I starts by saying. Not only do I HATE this president, I hate the people that voted for him, I hate the people that continue to apologize his actions and support his agenda. I hate the pathetic republican congress that sold their souls in support of this disgusting individual. I hate the evangelicals that leave their pompous morality at the door and hold this administration in high moral regard. I hate every single thing he's done and every single nanosecond he remains in office. The entirity of his neonazi, ignorant, angry, xenophobic, homophobic, uneducated white base.

    I could go on and on but you all get the idea. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA - I F'in HATE everything about what it is becoming it makes me vomit.
    This post is temporary and my disappear at the discretion of the managment

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hills of Vermont, USA
    Posts
    21,298

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    I should amend this post I started by saying. Not only do I HATE this president, I hate the people that voted for him, I hate the people that continue to apologize his actions and support his agenda. I hate the pathetic republican congress that sold their souls in support of this disgusting individual. I hate the evangelicals that leave their pompous morality at the door and hold this administration in high moral regard. I hate every single thing he's done and every single nanosecond he remains in office. The entirity of his neonazi, ignorant, angry, xenophobic, homophobic, uneducated white base.

    I could go on and on but you all get the idea. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA - I F'in HATE everything about what it is becoming. It makes me vomit.
    I'd agree, but I don't think you've stated quite strongly enough. No - no smileys - I'm not kidding.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Northern California Mountains
    Posts
    10,219

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    You guys hate a lot of things. Take a break. Go to the beach.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    4,020

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    You guys hate a lot of things. Take a break. Go to the beach.
    says little Miss Sunshine!
    Skip

    ---This post is delivered with righteous passion and with a solemn southern directness --
    ...........fighting against the deliberate polarization of politics...

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Fredericton, New Brunswick
    Posts
    32,588

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    You guys hate a lot of things. Take a break. Go to the beach.
    Maybe he ought to play more golf.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northwest Oregon coast
    Posts
    23,629

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue View Post
    You guys hate a lot of things. Take a break. Go to the beach.
    .

    A lot of liberals are run by emotion , thus the hate....

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sequim, Washington
    Posts
    4,858

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    Quote Originally Posted by bobbys View Post
    .

    A lot of liberals are run by emotion , thus the hate....
    Ya, and a lot of reds are run by stupidity, everyone has their weakness.
    PaulF

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    51,567

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomF View Post
    Maybe he ought to play more golf.
    NO, that's 3 million a weekend, no unless he pays foe it himself which I doubt very much that he would.

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Fredericton, New Brunswick
    Posts
    32,588

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    Quote Originally Posted by S.V. Airlie View Post
    NO, that's 3 million a weekend, no unless he pays foe it himself which I doubt very much that he would.
    And cheap at the price, if it keeps him out of the Oval Office.
    If I use the word "God," I sure don't mean an old man in the sky who just loves the occasional goat sacrifice. - Anne Lamott

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    huntsville, al, usa
    Posts
    1,221

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe (SoCal) View Post
    I should amend this post I starts by saying. Not only do I HATE this president, I hate the people that voted for him, I hate the people that continue to apologize his actions and support his agenda. I hate the pathetic republican congress that sold their souls in support of this disgusting individual. I hate the evangelicals that leave their pompous morality at the door and hold this administration in high moral regard. I hate every single thing he's done and every single nanosecond he remains in office. The entirity of his neonazi, ignorant, angry, xenophobic, homophobic, uneducated white base.

    I could go on and on but you all get the idea. THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA - I F'in HATE everything about what it is becoming it makes me vomit.


    you hate that he pardoned the thanksgiving turkeys?

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    afloat with at least 6' of water under me.
    Posts
    51,567

    Default Re: I hate this President.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanMc View Post
    you hate that he pardoned the thanksgiving turkeys?
    That's the only good thing he's done! I figure it wass an accident pardoning them looking who else he's pardoned Arpeo was just another crooked cop though, the birds weren't. Surprised he did even that, Rump usually doesn't like tradition.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •