Thread: Plan for 106 foot Consolidated Express Cruiser 1928

Default Plan for 106 foot Consolidated Express Cruiser 1928

I would like to obtain profile plans and/or broadside photos of the 106 foot express cruiser that was designed by John H. Wells Inc and built by Robert Jacob/Consolidated Shipbuilding in 1928. Two of these express cruisers were built and launched in July 1928. The Margaret F. III was built for W. A. Fisher and the Lura M IV was built for Lawrence P. Fisher. The Fisher Brothers were partners of Fisher Bodies/General Motors of Detroit. I would like to build an HO scale model of their express cruisers and I need these plans to do so. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Plan for 106 foot Consolidated Express Cruiser 1928

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Hopkin View Post
    I would like to obtain profile plans and/or broadside photos of the 106 foot express cruiser that was designed by John H. Wells Inc and built by Robert Jacob/Consolidated Shipbuilding in 1928. Two of these express cruisers were built and launched in July 1928. The Margaret F. III was built for W. A. Fisher and the Lura M IV was built for Lawrence P. Fisher. The Fisher Brothers were partners of Fisher Bodies/General Motors of Detroit. I would like to build an HO scale model of their express cruisers and I need these plans to do so. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Keith, I have a broadside photo of her and also know some of her history. I served on her for four years from 1956 to 1960. Contact me at e-mail lostpup@atlanticbb.net and I'll send what I have. Glad to help, Tom