Thread: Fraudulent elector letters

Default Fraudulent elector letters

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/...n-130571333927

I believe last night there have now been 7 of these found.
    "alternative facts (lies)" are a cancer eating through a democracy, and will kill it. 1st amendment is not absolute.

Default Re: Fraudulent elector letters

Lock 'em up!
    There's a lot of things they didn't tell me when I signed on with this outfit....

More and more s**t is hitting the fan. I'd like to believe it will have an impact.
    "alternative facts (lies)" are a cancer eating through a democracy, and will kill it. 1st amendment is not absolute.

There was a time, not so long ago, that news such as that would have mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bflat View Post
    There was a time, not so long ago, that news such as that would have mattered.
    It may still. Republicans fear the Trump base. It might be they should fear the independents. A lot of high profile Republicans have left the party and have registered as independents. They cannot vote in Republican primaries, but they can, and likely will, vote in the general election, and it will not be for Trump supporter candidates.

The question, to me, is if something will get passed to insure votes are properly counted and everyone eligible gets to vote.

Those who get their news from right wing radio, Fox, etc. will not know any of this.

The right wing racist Republicans grow ever more brazen and their dishonesty does seem to shake the faith of their base. I've three friends who are Trump devotees and this escapade does not bother them at all.

Gotta win bigly by any means possible, eh?

Will any Reps actually hear about this? Fox et al sure won't report anything other than these being the real ones.
    "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by George Jung View Post
    Lock 'em up!
    Yeah - that's what I'd like to know - why is this electoral fraud not being prosecuted - or why aren't we hearing about it?
    "The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails."
    -William A. Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Canoez View Post
    Yeah - that's what I'd like to know - why is this electoral fraud not being prosecuted - or why aren't we hearing about it?
    I don't know why no prosecution as yet, but you have to wonder at the mental capacity of fake state electors actually sending forged documents to the National Archive - kind of like you telling your high school geometry teacher that you and your friends had stolen the answer key to the final and then saying 'don't believe me (?), I have it in my backpack, right here'
    Charter Member - - Professional Procrastinators Association of America - - putting things off since 1965 " I'll get around to it tomorrow, .... maybe "

I like to think the wheels are turning. Hopefully not too slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Garret View Post
    Will any Reps actually hear about this? Fox et al sure won't report anything other than these being the real ones.
    The intentional misinforming of voters should be a crime. FOX viewers will not hear this. Same with Newsmax and right wing radio.

The biggest threat to this country is a misinformed electorate.

Perhaps 'The Base' will hear a version from Fox in which the elector letters fraud is a liberal false flag operation.

I believe these clowns made up those elector lists out a perverted interpretation of the 1887 Elector Act.
    They convinced themselves they were doing something legal.
    I was born on a wooden boat that I built myself.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/...n-130571333927

I believe last night there have now been 7 of these found.

Not letters. Certificates of Ascertainment.
    You would not enjoy Nietzsche, sir. He is fundamentally unsound. P.G. Wodehouse (Carry On, Jeeves)