Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Building a model of Dulcibella from Riddle of the Sands. Have questions!

Default Re: Building a model of Dulcibella from Riddle of the Sands. Have questions!

I get drillbits at Zak Jewelry Supply in Manhattan. They have a really impressive selection. https://www.zakjewelrytools.com/

Default Re: Building a model of Dulcibella from Riddle of the Sands. Have questions!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyCity Frankie View Post
    I'm curious how you guys can post photos from the Flickr page. I tried following the WBF instructions, which are Flickr-specific, but was unable to get the URLs I cut and pasted into the edit window in the proper field after clicking on the icon of a tree in the edit menus. Never resulted in an image visible. Maybe it's because I'm using an iPad?
    I'm using an ipad, and it can be challenging, (the latest update made my ipad more compatible with the forum software)

How I do it>
    select the image you want to display, use the down arrow at the lower right of the flicker page to select a size, open the image again at a size and then just copy the url from the address bar. (If you want to test it just open another window and paste it into the address bar to see if it works)

Then, paste it into WB image box and uncheck the little box, bingo!