Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Get Carl, Matt, Scot, Tom, Maynard, McMullen, et al to the 2017 Hobart WB Festival" Thread

Default Re: The "Get Carl, Matt, Scot, Tom, Maynard, McMullen, et al to the 2017 Hobart WB Fe

G'day Carl. Were you thinking Aus or the US? or maybe europe, France might be a place to get the numbers.

Default Re: The "Get Carl, Matt, Scot, Tom, Maynard, McMullen, et al to the 2017 Hobart WB Fe

Ah, we'll do it in two years, in Hobart.

Goody! Maybe I'll have Looe finished by then!
    Jarndyce and Jarndyce

The Mighty Pippin
    Mirror 30141
    Looe
    Dragon KA93

Garn, you'll be too busy catching breaks.................

Hey, all—
    I'll be arriving in Hobart on Tuesday evening. I'll be around the festival and also the symposium. Hope to see some familiar faces there!
    Tom Jackson

Good oh Tom! There's no Yacht club dinner Friday but we will organise something. I'm there Friday 8 am, I'll PM my cell phone number just in case. Be very glad to see you again.
    Jeff.

I had a horrendous flight, Jeff—weather delay in Seattle for 24 hours, followed by mechanical problems and another 24 delay in San Francisco. Left Sunday afternoon from Seattle, and got to Hobart on Thursday afternoon (local). Met some nice people, though!

I'm hoping to make it to the New Sydney for the Irish session Saturday night.

For everyone—I have been putting up photo albums on Facebook, which Pat Lown has been sharing over to the WoodenBoat Faceboook site.

I'm not jealous!

Work has got in the way of me getting down there this time, but it's good work and I'm going to really make sure I have all my ducks lined up for the next. Sounds like you've become a regular attendee and participant Tom! And bummer on the delays. Maybe next time go on the pre-festival raid from Recherche Bay.
    Jarndyce and Jarndyce

The Mighty Pippin
    Mirror 30141
    Looe
    Dragon KA93

I think we should have a Get Duncan to the 2019 Wooden Boat Festival thread.

Do it Phil! Do it!
    Jarndyce and Jarndyce

The Mighty Pippin
    Mirror 30141
    Looe
    Dragon KA93