The "Get Carl, Matt, Scot, Tom, Maynard, McMullen, et al to the 2017 Hobart WB Festival" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil Y
    Banned
    • Apr 2010

Re: The "Get Carl, Matt, Scot, Tom, Maynard, McMullen, et al to the 2017 Hobart WB Fe

How's that Dragon coming along Duncan?

Comment

• Duncan Gibbs
      Ninety percent sandpaper
      • Oct 2007

Re: The "Get Carl, Matt, Scot, Tom, Maynard, McMullen, et al to the 2017 Hobart WB Fe

I had actually planned on starting up on her again Phil, and had a bunch of Hoop Pine resawn, jointed and thicknessed so I can replace the beam shelves either side by way of the cockpit, but then work has gotten to such a point that I really needed to start the conversion of the site office (donga) into my proper office and get my workplace out of the little hole in the wall it's in right now. And now my back hurts!

But I'm hoping to get back onto the resto' before Christmas.
      Jarndyce and Jarndyce

The Mighty Pippin
      Mirror 30141
      Looe
      Dragon KA93

Comment

• StevenBauer
        LPBC member
        • Jan 2000

I can't understand why Anne's name is relegated to the et al group. She's pretty fun to be around at a boatshow. Just 'cause she's the juniorest Editor at WoodenBoat.

Comment

• skuthorp
          • Jan 2002

Maybe a charter plane could bring the whole WB crew, and pick up Duncan in Sydney on the way?

Comment

• Duncan Gibbs
            Ninety percent sandpaper
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by StevenBauer
            I can't understand why Anne's name is relegated to the et al group. She's pretty fun to be around at a boatshow. Just 'cause she's the juniorest Editor at WoodenBoat.
            You're an et al too Steven! McMullet doesn't wanna come because there's boats with engines present at the festival, so I should merove his name altogether.
            Jarndyce and Jarndyce

The Mighty Pippin
            Mirror 30141
            Looe
            Dragon KA93

Comment

• James McMullen
              老板
              • Apr 2007

Can you at least promise me that I won't have to talk about them or pretend that I care about them in the slightest? Cause if I could do it that way, I might come to the next one. . .as long as Welsford will there.

Comment

• Duncan Gibbs
                Ninety percent sandpaper
                • Oct 2007

I'll be shtum on the subject! Promise!
                Jarndyce and Jarndyce

The Mighty Pippin
                Mirror 30141
                Looe
                Dragon KA93

Comment

• skuthorp
                  • Jan 2002

Make that 2019…………….. Only a tad under 11 months to go…………..

Comment

Working...