Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546364
Results 2,206 to 2,211 of 2211

Thread: Romana de Scamp - Voyages and Adventures

There's a bit of rain coming soon but beautiful sailing weather until July. Just need that awesome Mawson beanie.

Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Y View Post
    There's a bit of rain coming soon but beautiful sailing weather until July. Just need that awesome Mawson beanie.

Sent from my CPH1851 using Tapatalk

I took it on the first overnighter. Didn't need it, but weather is sneaky so it pays to be prepared. Besides, it's big and kinda like a teddy bear, in case I get lonely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When I first joined WBF they made me write a book to prove I was a real yachty. I was so gullible.
    Paperback E-book

I've just sold a kayak. It's off to Whitworths tomorrow for a new pfd/harness combo and a plb. Just in case I get ambitious. I've been thinking about Sibbo and the sort of cruising he would like me to do with Romana. I hear ya Peter.

When I first joined WBF they made me write a book to prove I was a real yachty. I was so gullible.
    Paperback E-book

The winter weather is kicking in so I'm watching weather systems slide past, waiting for an opportunity to pop up for a cool reach down the coast or across the gulf. I lashed out most of the kayak proceeds on a pfd with a harness built into the structure, a plb, strobe light, signal mirror, spare signal whistle and a dry bag. Happy.

Paperback E-book

Default Re: Romana de Scamp - Voyages and Adventures

I got a boat from my grandfather. She is very old. I was still a baby when we first embroider it on the sea!) This is the greatest wealth I have. But she needs repairs. And where to start, I do not even know. Of course, I didnít do this at all before, but I hope to find answers to my questions here)

Default Re: Romana de Scamp - Voyages and Adventures

I don't know many babies who do embroidery.

Rick