Page 2321 of 2344 FirstFirst ... 132118212221227123112320232123222331 ... LastLast
Results 81,201 to 81,235 of 82008

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Morning Paul, last night was a really sleepless night for me, mine was caused by the docs I think and yours was probably from meeting up with Jesus.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 10-27-2021 at 08:40 AM.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Well I am off to the imaging center for the next few hours, later guys.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

I like my sleep, and am making a new discovery. One of the kids 3 cats has adopted me, and sleeps curled up next to me most nights. Big cat - she's almost 20#. So some nights, I'm laying on my back reading and she curls up on my belly and goes to sleep. Being loathe to disturb her, I read longer than normal. Then sometimes fall asleep like that.

The weird thing is that I sleep really soundly like that. I normally sleep on my side - but on my back with 20# of feline blanket seems to work very well. Even better.

Tulsy, hope the medicos have some good new for you, for a change.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Thumbs up Re: Byob !!!!!!

You are blessed with fat catness David.
    Fat Bob slept like that with me.
    My nap buddy.
    He was 20# of sleep support.
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Good day amigos...

Good imagery Bobby....Mezcal ahd Dos Equis on the gar. Bice fall day here...

Quote Originally Posted by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All View Post
    You are blessed with fat catness David.
    Fat Bob slept like that with me.
    My nap buddy.
    He was 20# of sleep support.
    Yes I am. Yet another unexpected benefit of having the mob move in.

Here's one from just a moment ago. I'm sitting at the computer in the living room. Pricing materials for a project.

Mom is herding toddlers to get their teeth brushed as she does the same on her way out the door. As she collects one, the other comes in here and I watch her brush, then brush the table leg, then back in her mouth to brush some more, then brush the floor by the front door, then back in her mouth. Then her mom comes in, sees what she's up to and yelps... running over to take the toothbrush in to wash it. Because she's still hustling... this repeats. So I go over, tell the munchkin she's done an outstanding job on her teeth, and go wash the implement off yet again. Then put it into a warm water and vinegar soak... so next time she scrubs the floor with it, it'll be fresh and clean <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Back from the Cancer center tst all done tomorrow the Oncologist for the good or bad news. That is my last appointment for this month. Right now I am off to the living room to visit with the the girl, she just drove up.

Hey Fred will do, her and her mom are now talking insurance payments and such so I came back in here to get away from all that. Are those balls dirt, rock, fungus or what?

May be you have yourself on ignore or something.

Fredz... thought you might enjoy this one ---

This picture circa 1900s shows knife grinders also called ventres jaunes (‘yellow stomachs’ referring to the yellow dust released by the grinding wheel). By laying face down, these yellow stomachs would save their backs from being hunched over all day. Workers were encourage to bring their dogs to not only keep them company but to act as heaters to keep them warm by having the dogs lie on their legs.

(Photo is from the web-site of, French knife maker, Claude Dozorme - ”The Wolf”).

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Now it looks like your post count is stuck on 3.
    I think you broke it Fred.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Morning Gents and Ladies, another day going on here in Tulsy town. In the 50s, rainy and windy, the humidity is at 100% and that makes breathing real fun for me.

Sausage, bacon, hash browns, eggs and toast for breakfast. Grab a plate I cooked way to much.

By the time I got everything cooked and on the table I was to tired to enjoy my food, this cancer sh!t sucks. Just another day in paradise I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All View Post
    Now it looks like your post count is stuck on 3.
    I think you broke it Fred.
    I can only imagine that he got excess kielbasa gumming up the works of the counter mechanism...

Tulsy - I had breakfast way early, but that spread almost convinces me to have lunch now. But then I'd have to forego a second mugga, and a slice of the pumpkin cake that DIL brought home y'day from COSTCO. OK... cake it is!!

Have I played any Janey Street here yet? I discovered her because I'm FB friends with the singer/songwriter Janis Ian. JI wrote a song for JS's latest album. This ain't it, but I like it --

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    I worry that were I to delete 4 posts, the forum would implode! Attachment 98448
    I agree... don't TRY it!!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Mezcal for Mister Fields...

Anybody care for a drink?

I will take a double of whatever you have, Long day with the docs. Tooo much to absorb for this old mind, lots of ifs ands and speculation on their part and a I don't give a sh!t on my part let's just go get a bottle and not think about this today or ever.

As someone says to me at times, this wasn't on my bingo card.

Good to see you...

Good to be here and see you posting that good music, you may even lure Garland in.

Made up my mind and the family said the stand be hind me, I will do the palliative care and not the chemo, I am just not able to do that much chemo in my condition. I hope the drugs work and the pain doesn't get unbearable, I am doing the best I can do with this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Made up my mind and the family said the stand be hind me, I will do the palliative care and not the chemo, I am just not able to do that much chemo in my condition. I hope the drugs work and the pain doesn't get unbearable, I am doing the best I can do with this mess.
    I hope it's as easy a modern medicine, and the support of friends/family, can make it.

I'll take one of them sarsaparilla's Glen is slinging.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Hey David, thank you for thinking of me. I will buy you a drink tonight and even pour it for you my friend.

Hey David, thank you for thinking of me. I will buy you a drink tonight and even pour it for you my friend.
    Thank you. I just saw this meme... made me think of the Pub <G>

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Do you think they know me?

Do you think they know me?
    Prolly not... but I bet they know lots of guys like us. Maybe they know Kevin <G>
    Last edited by David G; 10-28-2021 at 08:10 PM.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I can hardly wait for tomorrow to see how much progress I can make in stupid.