Page 2293 of 2317 FirstFirst ... 129317932193224322832292229322942303 ... LastLast
Results 80,221 to 80,255 of 81071

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Sounds good to me and as far as meat fillings I have seen all kinds of meat used in them and I also thought that they might use palm leaves to wrap them rather than corn husk.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Fred should be getting on the road about now . Hope he has a good time. Beer and Tequila shots for the rest of us.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

One shot one beer, please...

I think I'd best have a cold lager. I just had more of that Vietnamese soup, but sliced a few too many jalapenos into my bowl. Cold beer seems like just the ticket.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Hey Guys, I been busy working on this bottle of Tequila. Good to see yoo both here. I wonder where Curt is?

The girl who is worrying herself to death about her dad told her mom to get dad some Tequila. She has enough on her plate right now with out worrying about me. That right now is my only regret, I would not do this to her for anything.

David if the boy is gonna go all Vietnamese you should have a rat on a stick with that soup. If you don't have a rat a squirrel will do.

It seems I am getting an early start on Saturday. Everyone must have turned in early tonight, kinda quiet in here.

The chickens we are sitting attract rats. Cute little things. Fixing to trap a few. Just gut em, skin, and insert stick? May some salt and butter so they brown?

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog225 View Post
    The chickens we are sitting attract rats. Cute little things. Fixing to trap a few. Just gut em, skin, and insert stick? May some salt and butter so they brown?
    That is the way it is done. You probably need to be really hungry to do that or just like rat meat. Good day to you Tom

Maybe I’ll just feed them to the chickens. Or release them into the wild. And good day to you as well.

I kinda thought you might change your mind but I still think it would work for DavidG.

Everybody must have partied hard last night and sleeping in this morning. Fresh coffee is ready.

Wink Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog225 View Post
    Then we feed em to Biggie right?

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Can you handle a beer and a shot of Tequila this morning Bob?

Dang right Glen, With this last episode I threw the no hard stuff rule out the window. They are talking some really nasty **** for me now.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    Can you handle a beer and a shot of Tequila this morning Bob?
    Have you ever heard him say no to that question?

Morning Kevin That was my thought exactly.

I'm on a steady diet of nasty ****.
    Prolly starve without it.

Like I said Kevin, don't mean nothin. I will do what I want and accept the results. That is just Bob's way. Another shot and beer would be good.

Thumbs up Re: Byob !!!!!!

As soon as I can chew again, I'm makin a burger on the grill.

What you thinkin man? Not cookin enough for the rest of us, hell Gman will pay for the food.

Fred must have ate to many of those Cuban Tamales last night.

I'm eating yogurt trying to convince myself it's good for me.

Good one Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All View Post
    Have you ever heard him say no to that question?
    Now that you mention it... I haven't. I've sure heard him say 'yes' a lotta times, though. That's gotta count for something. <G>

I've eaten a wide array of things that some folks would turn up their nose at... but I've never eaten rat meat, I'll save the experience for when starvation is the only alternative.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    Now that you mention it... I haven't. I've sure heard him say 'yes' a lotta times, though. That's gotta count for something. <G>

I've eaten a wide array of things that some folks would turn up their nose at... but I've never eaten rat meat, I'll save the experience for when starvation is the only alternative.
    Woodland rats are probably cleaner than yardbirds, kinda like squirrels they look about alike if you skin them. Now the dumpster rats should be on par with free range chickens. Heck the birds eat the grain outta cow poop and will eat a mouse if they can catch it. Morning Mr G.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Woodland rats are probably cleaner than yardbirds, kinda like squirrels they look about alike if you skin them. Now the dumpster rats should be on par with free range chickens. Heck the birds eat the grain outta cow poop and will eat a mouse if they can catch it. Morning Mr G.
    Morning Gila Monster. Hope you and your manboob are doing well.

And I sure hope this 'eating rats' thing doesn't somehow catch on. Bilge Rats might become endangered!! <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Heck chickens eat each other so rats probably do tooo. That boob thing is getting really bothersome. The Tylenol and advil are not helping as much as they used to.

I may have to file a missing person report on Fred, Dang maybe one of those gals kidnapped him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    I may have to file a missing person report on Fred, Dang maybe one of those gals kidnapped him.
    I certainly hope so. I hope he drags his tired self back in here in a day or two... looking bed-raggled. <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks