Page 2250 of 2299 FirstFirst ... 125017502150220022402249225022512260 ... LastLast
Results 78,716 to 78,750 of 80459

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

I would pay the postage on such a thing, that is for sure. I am glad you are getting cool weather.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

So nobody is buying beer, pouring Rum, Evan Williams, Tequila or Mezcal? This is going to be a slow weekend I can see.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

I'm been resting my eye. Acutuauluy... both eyes. This thing is getting me down. Can't do much of anything. Can't even read for long before it bugs me. Might as well nap. But I did just get up and make some Shrimp Pasta. Big shells, medium size shrimp. Yellow & red peppers diced. A couple of the ripe yellow tomatoes from the garden. A splash of bottled 'mater sauce, basil, dill, garlic powder, salt, and fresh ground pepper. Hope the babies like it. At least the adults will have dinner tonight.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

David I remember some thing from my advanced first aid training, when some one had a serious eye hurt you bandage both eyes, there is a reason for that. Anytime one eye moves the other on moves too. So rest as much as possible and try not to due to much that requires reading or watching tv and such.

Howdy Fred, I hope you have good weather and a great time tomorrow, Heck I might even try some of your Rum today. It does have alkyhaul right?

The forum is doing it's thing again That rum sounds good to me.

Just babying my eye. Wasn't gonna cut up onions or garlic and chance irritating it. I love the big shells. And they're a nice match for the midjum shrimp. We'll see what the babies think....
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Forum's wonky for me also. I'm beginning to think Scot is a secret daytime drinker who starts messing with the controls sometimes... <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Well the Girl just text her mom, she said tell dad to stay up and stay sober. She gets off work at six o'clock and she is coming out for me to cut her hair. Not a chore I look forward to but I can do it for her. I am sure there will be no pics of this event.

I guess all you fine folks are having supper and drinks about now. Enjoy it my friends.

Tell Crys hey, I'm sorry about the lovely hair and give her a hug for me!

A guy ordered a gin and ginger beer at a bar the other day. It was a pretty hot day and that sounded good so I picked up the fixings today. Not bad atall.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

The deed is done, the hair that was left is gone. Her sister saw a picture and ask if she was Sinead. Then she said I can sure see your dad in you now. I did not realize how much hair she had lost till I started cutting it. She showed me a picture of some that fell out today and it was longer than her arm. When I started cutting it she said this was not on my bingo card.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    The deed is done, the hair that was left is gone. Her sister saw a picture and ask if she was Sinead. Then she said I can sure see your dad in you now. I did not realize how much hair she had lost till I started cutting it. She showed me a picture of some that fell out today and it was longer than her arm. When I started cutting it she said this was not on my bingo card.
    Condolences
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Hey David, How is the eyeball doing? Crystal is a very strong woman and just about as hard headed as me.

Nytol

G’night Bobby. Hang in there.

Sleep well...

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Short hair can be liberating.
    Nice and cool when it's hot.
    Doesn't require maintenance.
    Mine keeps growing back.

My hair looks like I combed it with a hand grenade.
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Another hot day on tap for T town and it looks like we may get cooler weather tomorrow. I sure hope so. Coffee, hot water for tea and of course beer.

The pork ribs were tremendous, I think I ate myself into a mild coma last night. They were seared in a skillet with good s*** dry rub then simmered in a crockpot with mushroom and french onion soup all day. At the end I added some wide egg noodles and streamed broccoli and cauliflower on the side. Oh dear!

Happy Saturday all. It's Saturday, right?

I think it is Saturday Curt, the meal sounds good. Crystal and Sandy had chicken tetrazzini and I had beer. That hair cutting gave me a big thirst and did nothing for my appetite.

I'll bet the hair cutting was hard on all of yous. That looked like a lot of years of growth.

We were outside enjoying the stars and cool 80° temps at 5 am and I saw a pair of feet and bicycle wheels by my truck. I started heading that direction and this kid did a U and came up the driveway to check if the doors on her car were locked. I was in the shadows about 20' away and asked loudly, what tf are you looking for? He spun around and high tailed it down the road, yelling how he was gonna kick my arse. He had a buddy with him on another bmx, both of them with hoodies. I don't get kids these days, wearing hoodies in 80° weather.

Oh well, I got to give them a pretty good adrenaline rush and use reverend Billy's line.

Just be careful Curt crazy bastids love to shoot people for fun anymore.

Curt Crystal has just trimmed her hair enough to get rid of the dead ends on it since 94, she said when that big hunk of it fell out at work she almost threw up. She decided right then it had to go. She had so many bald spots on her head.

I just do my best raspy Clint Eastwood voice.
    Kids are all scared of me.

Mugs of cold beer on the bar...better grab one before Bobby sees it...

Morning gents,

Thinking good thoughts for Crys. Bald is a look. I'm sure she wears it better than JCSOH <G>

Chaos reigns here still. Sorting out how the trailer actually works. Finding adaptors. Getting electronics set up. WAY too much junk piled everywhere. Everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!! The new deck became a staging area. The back yard holds another pile. My garage is suffering much from overcrowding. There's a dog crate some lawn furniture a couple of the larger kids toys and some other random junk in the front yard. They are coming around to the notion that we rent some space at the neighborhood self-storage. I don't think they had any sense of how much stuff there was until they got it here.

Hope everyone has a great day.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning David, I know how stuff accumulates and that trailer will not hold much if you plan on using it for more than storage. Just think of all the kiddie things you now get to move so you can mow. Does that trailer have a roll out awning on it? Beware of the big winds if it is out.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 07-31-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Morning David, I know how stuff accumulates and that trailer will not hold much if you plan on using it for more than storage. Just think of all the kiddie things you now get to move so you can mow. Does that trailer have a roll out awning on it? Beware of the big winds if it is out.
    Mow? I've been granted a short reprieve <G>

When we get the trailer jockeyed all the way to the far side of the driveway (inches matter here), they'll be able to unroll the awning partway.

Eye continues to improve. I think when the ointment regimen is done, it'll be all better.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

You will lean so many things with that trailer. I am glad your eye is better.

When I moved to the lake cottage I had to downsize from a garage to a shed.
    It's like 5 pounds of s**t in a 2 pound bag.
    I'll clean it out one of these days.

Prolly not today.

Hey Kevin, hotter than I like it here, way upper nineties and they say it feels like 109. I just know it is to hot for me out there.

Afternoon all. Too hot outside so I thought it was time for a pleasant indoor project. Gotta remove and reset the toilet. Something ain’t right in that room. Even with allowances for my dietary indiscretions.

Hey Tom, stay in and stay cool.