Page 2243 of 2292 FirstFirst ... 124317432143219322332242224322442253 ... LastLast
Results 78,471 to 78,505 of 80215

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Curtism View Post
    That's sort of what I was saying earlier. There must be a reason for that. Remember my dream about the 3 acre warehouse full of filing cabinets? That's what's in them. Memories.
    I remember your dreams, quite puzzling sometimes.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Kinda my story Fred, I won't lay in bed when I can't sleep. It seems I can remember every bad thing and time in my life so I get up and do something to stop that. My wife always says my God Bob that was so many years ago why do you even let that bother you? I just say I don't understand it.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Thumbs up Re: Byob !!!!!!

After surgery all I could eat was orange sorbet.
    One of the very few times I wasn't hungry.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Hormel and Sin Free on the same label?? Lololol.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

I drink to forget.
    Then I forget to drink.

Last edited by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All; 07-24-2021 at 06:28 PM. Reason: mmmmm......popcorn.
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Hey Fred, food has no appeal to me, don't know why, I only eat when I get hungry. I have gone a day and a half before realizing that I haven't eaten...And on the dream side, I've been waking up at odd hours of the night thinking about carp from the past that means nothing but yet disturbs me enough that it's hard to get back to sleep! Must be the getting old thing that lets the mind dredge up things that bothered from way back...

Here ya go, Fred. A California duster wielding a California duster in the laundry room.

20210722_173210.jpg

Bad dreams and nightmares are interesting...what the hell are they and where the hell do they come from? They come from our amygdala deep in our brain, the most primitive part of our brain...our lizard brain. You can google "amygdala hijack".
    Sweet dreams my friends...

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Oh, Geez! That's gonna stick! Attachment 91203
    I sorta hoped it would. Better than the mental image you've had anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    Bad dreams and nightmares are interesting...what the hell are they and where the hell do they come from? They come from our amygdala deep in our brain, the most primitive part of our brain...our lizard brain. You can google "amygdala hijack".
    Sweet dreams my friends...
    I've heard that its the mind exploring places we'd never dare tread in waking life. But what the hell do I know?

Where the heck is Mr. G? I want him to interpret my dream from this morning. His last diagnosis was spot on, and I didn't see it until he told me.

Hey, Curtis. Good news about the job offer. Nice work, and the right duration for picking up some extra cash. My boss asked me to start working as a full-time employee. I was kinda so-so, which may not have been the best reaction, but lately I've been thinking it would be good to go to four days per week, and take Fridays off. Unfortunately, work is getting a little more intense.

I mentioned that I restarted my diet last week, and it's going well. The weird thing is, it seems to be a matter of just breaking old habits. In particular, I've cut the "it's time to eat" trap, and just hold off until I get hungry enough. Turns out, I don't get hungry much, I was just eating by the clock. It's been 10 hours since my morning oatmeal, and I'm not the least bit hungry yet. Strange.
    I'm here. Kinda. Way too much heat today. One of the guys was doing something that required the o'head door be open. So our nice cool shop heated up all to quickly. Trying to do some office work, but my brain is fried.

Happy to help with your dream... but don't know how sharp I'll be this evening.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

No worries. I was prepping food for the week, and I'm watching a Scottish TV series now. Maybe catch you up in the morning?
    Sounds good.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Looks like I made another day or should I say night. Got coffee and beer and the world seems to be still spinning so I guess that means it is a good morning.

Did anybody survive Saturday night? Kinda quiet in this joint this morning.

Morning Chris, good to see you here.

Morning Bobby.
    I hope you and your family have better days. Hell, I wish everybody has better days.
    Youse guys discussion of dreams and memories is very interesting. I don't have that much stored in my head I guess, my dreams are pretty tame.

Good tune Sir. May be a couple of regulars here singing that this morning.

A Sunday morning singalong. That will get them moving.

I fell into the UTube hole.
    Original recording of Hey Joe.

Good tunes all, that you tube will getcha if you don't watch out.

Thank you for the good thoughts Chris. Sometimes that dream thing is way over rated.

Morning ladies & gents,

Nice day here. Hopefully lots gets done.

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning David, you would probably over heat to day if you worked out side today in my yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Morning David, you would probably over heat to day if you worked out side today in my yard.
    Then I shant. I'll leave such shenanigans to crazy Okies... or unstoppable redheads <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I think lately it has been a little warm outside even for a certain redhead I know. We had a great day with Crystal yesterday and she had the best night last night she has had since the chemo started. She hasn't had to take the anti nausea meds for 24 hours, she was doing that every six hours. The neuropathy has moved up into her hands and that woke her up this morning she sent me a picture of them and they look like she stuck them in scalding water.

Good day all...

Fred I hope you have a good day and Glen as well. I just can't get out in this kind of weather and boredom is killin me. The beer aint doin much for that either.

"Old pharts and fellow youngsters"? Thats funny . . . And I'm stealing the phrase.

Happy Sunday, all.

Happy day to you Curt.

That should be within reach, headed over to Joe's backyard bar to sit on my duff, drink a couple beers and watch watch some baseyball. We're playing that new team from Cleveland. The Guardians?