Page 2123 of 2165 FirstFirst ... 112316232023207321132122212321242133 ... LastLast
Results 74,271 to 74,305 of 75775

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Ok, I had my vacs but I caught a case of Corona tonight and a little Tequila too. Can hardly wait till morning for the party.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Hi Glen I hope you are feeling well.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Fred I don't think that vaccine works against that strain.

I'm feeling fine my friend...thanks!

Glad to hear that Glen I think of you often.

Am I the last Saturday night survivor? Man this really is an old farts club.

Fred this old man is jus killin time, thank you for helping me pass it.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

Ha!!!
    Who wants a shot of Merle's favorite?

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Kevin I think that stuff got me the drunkest I had been in a long time at that time.

Thumbs up Re: Byob !!!!!!

Whatever works eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Kevin I think that stuff got me the drunkest I had been in a long time at that time.
    It's got some kick.
    Like I said small amounts.
    This bottle should last me for awhile.

They call it sippin whiskey, I don't know what that means.

They call it sippin whiskey, I don't know what that means.
    It means the opposite of gulping whiskey, ya ol' reprobate

I've been snuggling the puppy. He's had a couple more seizures, and is confused, distressed and disoriented. So I laid down with him for an hour or so on his big dog-bed, alongside where his 'mama' was writing. Pets and comfort. He's finally settled down now and off to sleep for a while. I think the end is near. I halfway expected him to just stop breathing there on the pillow. But maybe he'll rebound and be sorta normal again for a while. He's such a good pup. It's tough saying goodbye.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

I am so sorry for you David, My old dog that I hated for a lot of years started the seizure thing, well being alone with him we became best friends That was a hard loss for me. I don't know how many times I shook the **** out of him to revive him and say say come on Rusty you can do this. The last time I heard him yelp and I jumped out of bed to see about him, he almost made it to My bed room to say good bye. That time I just told him good by buddy you fought long enough. That was three days before Christmas in 09 still brings tears to my eyes.

Thanks Bobby. It ain't easy, but it's life. On the other end of the spectrum, it looks like the youngest is getting himself a puppy. Half German Shepherd and half Husky. He's very cute now, but that Husky stuff will take some coaching up. They are stubborn, independent, critters.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Good morning all. I guess no getting back to sleep. Coffee is on. Help yourself.

Sorry David. They bring us so many good years but the last is tough. Don’t know if I am willing to go through that again. Hope he feels better today.

Morning Tom and any one else looking in. Texas Coffee this morning I see.

Worked at the place yesterday. Can barely walk today. Fudge this getting old.

Tom is just a pup, wait till he finds out what old is, at least he aint old like David G now there is an old fart.

Morning, guys. Bob, you were right, she rousted me at ten after 3 this morning. Got up, had coffee and I gave her her gifts.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Hi Curt, The forum shut me out earlier and I didn't get the chance to do an early birthday thing for her, so here's a big happy birthday wish to her.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 03-07-2021 at 10:12 AM.

It's too nice outside to take a nap.
    Tryin to motivate here.
    Birds are flyin North.

Smile Re: Byob !!!!!!

That's gonna be hard to top Fred.
    My best shot.

Good mornin Fred and Kevin, you two are doing good on the birthday thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Yeah.... Kevin's the best.

I'm savin this one for Amber.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog225 View Post
    Good morning all. I guess no getting back to sleep. Coffee is on. Help yourself.

Sorry David. They bring us so many good years but the last is tough. Don’t know if I am willing to go through that again. Hope he feels better today.
    He's doing better today. No seizures in the night. When I appeared in the kitchen, he came in. A little unsteady, but wagging his tail and grinning... asking for pets.

Tom is just a pup, wait till he finds out what old is, at least he aint old like David G now there is an old fart.
    You've got me on both the age... and the mileage, ya ol' geezer!!! <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning David, those pups are stronger than we think sometimes. Just give him lots of attention and as Crystal says, you cry and snot and soon move on. It seems to be the way of the survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Z View Post
    Good morning, David. Honestly, I don't know how you keep yourself looking so young, relative to your actual age. You have a portrait in the attic or something?
    Not Dorian. You're not the first to suggest it. I claim it's my full, bushy, head of hair. My sweetie, otoh, has her own notion: "When one has a lifelong utter dedication to immaturity, it HAS to have SOME upside."
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning David, those pups are stronger than we think sometimes. Just give him lots of attention and as Crystal says, you cry and snot and soon move on. It seems to be the way of the survivors.
    Ayup. He just came back from a walk. She says he was ready to go further, but she didn't want to wear him out.

And he still has his wits about him to some degree. She just pilled him (X3) and thought he'd swallowed. After he wandered off to bed, she found them on the kitchen floor. <snort>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Dogs and pills, it can be fun or not

The Peanut Butter and pills combo always worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Domesticated_Mr. Know It All View Post
    The Peanut Butter and pills combo always worked for me.
    That's a good one. I've also, when desperate, put them in cat food. If he smells cat food, he thinks he's getting away with something, and snarfles it. Problem is - right now, his interest in any food is pretty low.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Put them in his beer Mr. G.