Page 2073 of 2121 FirstFirst ... 107315731973202320632072207320742083 ... LastLast
Results 72,521 to 72,555 of 74204

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

I don't do much sour dough but I would like to know your wife's whole wheat part of that recipe. The last w w I made was heavy as a brick, but I admit it it was 100% whole wheat, I even added the Gluten stuff you are supposed to use. My potato bread was way more gooder.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

I guess that big chief guy has not looked in the byob and I may be misremembering his real name but I don't think so anyway I hope this was a really good day for him.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Where is everybody?

I'm here, been here all day trying to share my 2 bottles of Monte Alban with you.

Dang it Glen if I could get my shot and the girl cleared I would help you drink all that up, but for now just pour me a shot.

A double shot my friend...

Just maybe my Friend.

Fred you are such a good soul, I will never be able to repay your Kindness but I will try.

Will you come climb the beanstalk with me? Not the warrior I once was. I can do what you ask for sure.

You be the coffee man for sure. As I am able I am working on a bowie knife, chestnut scales for sure. I have a smaller skinning knife and I want the chestnut with the iron wood for scales on it.

I still have my dreams, meeting you guys is way up at the top, in real life it will probably never happen but I can still dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    I still have my dreams, meeting you guys is way up at the top, in real life it will probably never happen but I can still dream.
    Rest easy, Gila Monster. Here's wishing you the best night of sleep in months!!! And several more just like it.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

I'm staying up late so I don't wake up at 11:30 thinking it is 6:00AM...hope it works.
    Leaving a shot of Mezcal on the bar for Mister Okie when he wakes up.
    Sleep well...

Sweet dreams to you both!! I'm soon to bed myself.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Good morning friends, coffee is ready. Sleep was good last night, a couple of more hours than I am used to and that is alright with me. I hope you all had a peaceful and restful night as well.

Morning Bobby...

Dang, Glen now I'm gonna have that catchy jingle stuck in my head all day, not ding dong but the one playing at the end of the video. Not complaining, mind you. There are worse things.

Morning fellows.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

The plumbers have plumbed.
    A shower, **** & shave, and I'm good as new.
    Now, to burn these clothes.
    I sure wish I was an old fart like you guys so's I could get the shot.
    I will patiently wait my turn and try to keep afloat.
    Now that the plumbing is fixed, I'm making a big pot of chili.

Any coffee left?
    Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Morning Kevin. Glad you got the pipes fixed and everything flowing again.

Morning All,

Coffee please. Please!

Tulsy - glad to hear you got some zzzzz's. Don't start getting TOO many, or your might turn into BobZ... and we got plenty of THAT sorta trouble 'round here already!! You can't afford to start collecting fancy knives! <G>

Hope everyone has a great day!

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning David, you are right about the not able to afford a badder habit than emptying beer and Tequila containers. Hope you slept well and have a good Friday.

Good morning Fred, that Kevin is young and adventurous fellow aint he?

It does that to me all the time, you would think they could afford to have someone fixit for them.

I think this forum needs a shot of that 666 elixir or a big dose of Castor oil.

I wrote one long post y'day in the pub... and it just disappeared. All those complements directed toward the various pubsters. Just gone. Maddening.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Try that in the early hours of the morning before the brain fog lifts. I am surprise my computer has survived this long. After about the third try I just give up and post good morning guys.

I was reading Mr. Mahan's thread and it reminded me of how I used to be. Not much pay or even acknowledgement that I helped them. Well the years have past and none of them offer to help me do anything now.
    I joined this forum and found this little hole in the wall BYOB and folks here are all so kind to me and do a lot more for me than they will ever know, A big thank you for making my existence bearable

Smile Re: Byob !!!!!!

A bearable existence is what I'd settle for.
    Lately it's been unbearable.
    I have a feeling all that's about to change.
    For all of us.
    Especially the people who try todays special, Chili & Brownies!!!

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Hi Kevin, that sounds good to me and you can have a Tecate or shiner bock with it.

I am working on a knife build, it's about 18 inches or so long with a blade that is 12 inches long and 2 inches wide at its widest point. I is made from 2 x 1/4 inch flat bar stock. Since it is more of a look at me than hey let's kill a grizzly thing I was thinking of browning or blueing it. What ya think?

No not powder coat a lot of old black powder weapons were browned.

Let's all have a drink and think about that knife...brown, blue, or silver?
    Wish I could see it...

Basically it is just a rust patina.

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Longino View Post
    Let's all have a drink and think about that knife...brown, blue, or silver?
    Wish I could see it...
    I will do my best to beg Fred or my daughter to get a pic of it up when I finish it.