Page 2068 of 2128 FirstFirst ... 1068156819682018205820672068206920782118 ... LastLast
Results 72,346 to 72,380 of 74464

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    Oh and it drank up all the coffee cold beer and bloody Marys.
    Oh... I totalalalaly believe you that it wasn't YOU who drank up all the bloody mary's!!

Morning All,

I think it is. I slept so hard, In still groggy. I popped up outta bed when I dreamed that my phone was ringing, and I just knew it was one of the kids in some sort of trouble. Luckily... it was just a dream. And it was just Tulsy who was having trouble. With the forum. I don't know what he does allatime to get it so pizzed off...

Hope everyone has a sweet day.

David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Morning Gman, no cookies yet after while I guess. The forum acts so strange for me early in the morning or middle of the night for normal folks and I make no claims to normal. Good day so far.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Oh, and your dream may have been some what prophetic, when I got really tick at it for not working, I thought to myself Hell call David and bug him I mean it was like 3:30 my time and he don't need that much sleep.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Cool Re: Byob !!!!!!

I sure miss Lefty's brunch menu.

Keep calm, persistence beats resistance.

Oh, and your dream may have been some what prophetic, when I got really tick at it for not working, I thought to myself Hell call David and bug him I mean it was like 3:30 my time and he don't need that much sleep.
    Sure... call anytime. ANY TIME. I can ignore my phone at any hour <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

I'll take some of that. I was just gonna have a HB egg.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Oh heck I had a slice of that small bologna on a cold chili sandwich.

Fredz -- TELL me you are making progress on that transmogrifier!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

My buddy Lefty said he had never seen any of that size and thought I was full of baloney. This stuff is a long stick about 2 inches in diameter. I slice it thick put it on the burner of the cook stove and char it. Wife gripes and says I stink up the house.

I like this small size for grilling and pouring barbeque sauce on.

I love bologna fried, grilled or any way you fix it. I grew up eating that and other lunch meats.

Bologna or baloney if you will, pressed ham, chopped ham, pimento loaf or pickle loaf almost forgot liver loaf. I will leave out the head cheese or souse as some call it. I still like that but I doubt you would find it around here.

Fred I think you will approve of David's cookies. If he keeps eating them he is going to turn into a sugar cube. 5130 calories in that whole batch.

Wow that is a dang hunting/butcher knife. You could carve a turkey with that thing. I just had to repost this. I hit send and poof it was gone.

Well one thing about living in Okie land it would be perfectly legal to carry here. I think a law past a few years ago and as far as I remember if it has a blade it is legal.

If I were to make those cookies of David's again I would just use evaporated milk and not the condensed sweetened stuff and about a third of the chocolate chips. That's a lot of sweet in those things and the coconut is kinda sweet also.

If I were to make those cookies of David's again I would just use evaporated milk and not the condensed sweetened stuff and about a third of the chocolate chips. That's a lot of sweet in those things and the coconut is kinda sweet also.
    You could try it that way. My assumption is that the gooey condensed/sweetened milk is about the onliest thing holding the cookies together. But you could spread it out and bake it in a lipped sheet pan... and make 'brittle' instead lf 'cookies'. Yes, lots of calories, but I'll be trying to temper the overwhelming texture of coconutness with MORE nuts and chocolate chips next time I make 'em. "Damn the calories... full speed ahead!!!"
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Wifey said the third batch she made she did not flatten them out and they were better in her opinion.

Happy birthday Curt I know it is time. I will have a few drinks for you and say Love you My Friend. I may not get all my days right but I try.

The woman in this video, Susanna Hoffs, is 62 years old.

“Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.” ― Kurt Vonnegut

Another Billy Joe Armstrong quarantine video:

Just Gimme Some Truth.

Drink up, mis amigos...

Last edited by Glen Longino; 01-17-2021 at 07:29 PM.

This is for my girl. We be drunk.

One for the woman I love, but she stuck it out. 48 years and counting

Hey everyone, hope y’all are good and well. Bobby, stay safe here in Okie land...

I am trying Garland. I hope you are doing the same.

Well look at THAT!!!

I always thought the title to this song was 'Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be Okies'

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

You still there David?

You still there David?
    I can safely and truthfully say -- I'm still here. For now.

But I'm not all here. I spose you already knew that... <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks