Page 2004 of 2018 FirstFirst ... 100415041904195419942003200420052014 ... LastLast
Results 70,106 to 70,140 of 70608

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    You blokes keep your heads down tomorrow.
    Plan to. And the next days as well. Will be very watchful, though.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Good morning all.

Never before released video of the Rolling Stones' first live performance of Sympathy for the Devil on Rock and Roll Circus in 1968.

"When Trump campaign lawyers have stood before courts under oath, they have repeatedly refused to actually allege grand fraud — because there are legal consequences for lying to judges." -- Senator Ben Sasse (R-NE)

Good morning to you Tom, good tune you posted. Hope your day is a good one.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

Good morning...any coffee left?
    Any bourbon left to put in the coffee?
    Have a great day amigos!

Hey Glen I got coffee, Tequila and beer no bourbon though, oh and limes and salt.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

If Garland looks in maybe he could remind me of the name of a song he played in here sometime back, It was sang by a young lady and was something about a beer day or beer attitude or something like that. I really liked the song but like everything else for me, outta sight outta mind.

Morning All,

No bourbon, but I've got some of this single-malt that is robust enough to stand a dunking in your coffee.

Things are a bit nervous here in Stumptown. Tensions are rising. All except for my best friend - who lives forever out in the boonies. What's on HIS mind is the fact that his new well is producing at huge levels. Like 50+gpm. And even he did allow as how... that, and his defensible position atop a hill, and his semi-armored barn, might serve well as a gathering point for like-minded rural folks... if the spit hits the fan post-tRump. But all of that is way in the back of his mind. Mostly he's just in heaven about an almost-artesian, high production, well in dry country. He had to dig deep enough to find it. That dowser had come thru for him consistently in the past, but when they passed 450 feet, he was really beginning to doubt.

Hope everyone has a lovely day.

Last edited by David G; 11-02-2020 at 10:51 AM.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Forget the coffee and the bourbon...I can get by with the limes and Tequila my friend.

Mornin' Mister G...thanks!

Well Glen, looks like we will not have to worry about Fred and David swiggin our Tequila. I hope you all are having a good day, not bad at all here.

The trump flag is still across the street from me, Last week my next door neighbor pulled up three trump signs and threw them in the trash. I think her crazy daughter that lives with her caught her gone and had them put there, I guess when mom came home from vacation she didn't care for that.

I hope all goes well in the next few days Fred and somehow I managed to find that song I been looking for.

Beer Pressure. Yeah, been there.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

High David, whasup man?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    High David, whasup man?
    Phone calls. Back and forth. Leave a voice mail. Miss a callback. Don't get a callback. Don't know what to tell the sub whose work is contingent upon the first sub. Throw phone thru window. Add item to list for handyman.

Not that I'm feeling aggravated at all. Nope, not me. Just keep the women, children, and livestock at a safe distance...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Somebody moved this joint to the second page while I was gone...perfect weather here today.
    I'm pouring if you want a shot...

I'll take a shot of Fredz' best.

I'm gonna boycott. Everything election-related. I just want to see the outcome now.

Think I can do it? Yeah... me neither. But I'm gonna try.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    I'll take a shot of Fredz' best.

I'm gonna boycott. Everything election-related. I just want to see the outcome now.

Think I can do it? Yeah... me neither. But I'm gonna try.
    Me thinks Mr.G has been in the Mezcal barrel, what is that saying? When pigs fly. Morning all, get out and vote today if you haven't already. Coffee is ready beer and strong drinks for later.
    Last edited by Bobby of Tulsa; 11-03-2020 at 06:27 AM.

Voted a week ago and washed my hands of this whole mess. I recall four years ago that I got a little inspired and typed a sentiment that's been posted several times here, almost word for word, and it got me sent to my room for 2 years.

Morning, all. Good luck purging the cancer out of Washington today.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Morning Curt, I think our vote was in about the same time, I got beer and Tequila just in case

Morning All,

Stop spreading scurrilous rumors. I have NOT been in the mezcal barrel.

And on a totally unrelated matter... look at the rum shelf. Do you think Fredz will notice that all of the rum bottles are a bit paler today??

Gonna be rainy here today. And for several days. I've still got some outdoor chores to wrap up, but lots of indoor stuff as well. I'll survive.

Hope everyone has a peachy day.

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Twern't no rumor, gonna avoid polytics? Drunk or crazy take your choice I was trying to be nice.

Twern't no rumor, gonna avoid polytics? Drunk or crazy take your choice I was trying to be nice.
    I'd rather it was the former... but I guess we all have to accept that it's the latter... <G>

It did last overnight... as long as I was sleeping!!
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Even a rookie knows, if your gonna water someone's liquor down, ya steal the white-waterclear stuff. Geesh!

I've been trying to stay busy and out of trouble today. I just stocked up on beer, not because I was out but, rather, I predicted that it would take more beer to get through this election cycle.

I also have fireworks I picked up in Georgia and fully intend to celebrate the election results later this evening. Or, at least Florida's.

Way tooo go Curt, want one of my beers? I do have a couple of cold ones for guys like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtism View Post
    Even a rookie knows, if your gonna water someone's liquor down, ya steal the white-waterclear stuff. Geesh!

I've been trying to stay busy and out of trouble today. I just stocked up on beer, not because I was out but, rather, I predicted that it would take more beer to get through this election cycle.

I also have fireworks I picked up in Georgia and fully intend to celebrate the election results later this evening. Or, at least Florida's.
    I am but an egg...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Way tooo go Curt, want one of my beers? I do have a couple of cold ones for guys like you.
    You?! Have cold beer? Wow! The world is shifting!

Quote Originally Posted by David G View Post
    I am but an egg...
    Koo Koo ke chew.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtism View Post
    You?! Have cold beer? Wow! The world is shifting!

Koo Koo ke chew.
    The cold beer is in case you come by and want one.

Well first jar of Tequila down, national news just said trump won Okla. Surprise, surprise. I know about a dozen people here that did not vote for him.

The cold beer is in case you come by and want one.
    You know, she mentioned a roady to Okieland the other day? Seriously, early march.

There's a sex act scribbled on a bathroom stall in hell for guys like that. Worry not, a lot of people who go there know how to read.

Well I am gonna get drunk and hope the election feels better than my hangover in the morning. Oh I forgot I dont do hangovers. I usually put them off for a couple of days at least.

I'm following all with the vote tallies... but mostly I'm helping my sweetie put together a song she's just written. She wants to play it at church on Sunday... so needs to get it sorted enough to practice. Just the distraction I need.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Go for the song and forget the vote crap for tonight, life will go on regardless. Maybe not like we want but we have survived worse things.

This election will in no way be the worst thing I have experienced in my life for sure. As it is written there will be those that will kill you and think they are doing God a favor. Tomorrow or shortly there after some will wake up gloating and some crying. Nothing is for ever or never changing except light.