Page 2003 of 2025 FirstFirst ... 100315031903195319932002200320042013 ... LastLast
Results 70,071 to 70,105 of 70845

Thread: Byob !!!!!!

Default Re: Byob !!!!!!

I forgot to tell David these pretty lures catch fishermen and they use dollars for bait to get caught.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

be careful bobby
    or you could end up like this guy

0DAAC2AB-3562-4A97-AD04-34CCF9AFA7FB.jpg
    Simpler is better, except when complicated looks really cool.

I have painted a bunch like that Paul. Now days I buy the 3d ones.
    "para todo mal, mezcal, y para todo bien también" (for everything bad, mezcal, and for everything good, as well.)

These are my favorite drinking glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby of Tulsa View Post
    I forgot to tell David these pretty lures catch fishermen and they use dollars for bait to get caught.
    Yes... there certainly is that factor...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Nightcaps on the bar...

Thank you kind sir. I'll just grab the shot of rum...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Welcome my friend...

Good morning or night to everyone. This time change made my wake up even earlier than usual according to the clock anyway.

Dia de los Muetros, very fitting for this time this year. Here is to the memory of those lost this year and maybe to the country we once knew.

Morning All,

Glad for the time change... makes me feel like I didn't sleep this late <G> Late editing session last night, after tussling with the grandbabies earlier.

Hope one and all are enjoying Fall...

Darius Rucker when he played Portland --

David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Morning Mr.G, When I woke up for the third or fourth time this morning the clock in my bedroom said 2:30. I crawled out and came into my room and the computer said 1:30 So I had a couple of cups of coffee and a few beers till the woman got up at 7:30. Talked to lefty at 8:30 cause he forgot to set his clock and then Crystal called, the woman just came in and ask if I wanted some pancakes and eggs.

Morning Mr.G, When I woke up for the third or fourth time this morning the clock in my bedroom said 2:30. I crawled out and came into my room and the computer said 1:30 So I had a couple of cups of coffee and a few beers till the woman got up at 7:30. Talked to lefty at 8:30 cause he forgot to set his clock and then Crystal called, the woman just came in and ask if I wanted some pancakes and eggs.
    Pancake & Egg sounds mighty fine. You are one lucky Gila Monster!!! <G>
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

You got plans for today? I am busy getting my Tequila and beer orders ready for Tuesday night. I am sure how ever it goes I will need them. I will never forget that Wednesday morning I woke up and Bush had won the election. Good thing I didn't drink then.

Ok, I will try a little harder to be nice.... Maybe.

What has become of Kevin?

I've got to do the final bits of layout for the deck, and figure what add'l bits to order. Couldn't find the water level, so I am rigging a new one. If the new 'deviled egg carrier' comes today, I might make up a big batch and take some to the kids. Got two boat bids I should work on. And I picked up more hamburger... so THIS might be the last day grilling...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I completely forgot to Tell Fred yesterday, I followed his instructions and it was a success the chestnuts were totally worth the effort.

I completely forgot to Tell Fred yesterday, I followed his instructions and it was a success the chestnuts were totally worth the effort.
    Now THAT is nice to hear.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

I agree with you Fred and exploded, that sucker disintegrated. Thank you so much.

Well this afternoon sitting here in my chair I dozed off, Benadryl does that to me. I found myself in a pitch black jungle on night patrol. The buzzzing of a million bugs was all you could hear. You can't see but a few feet and no voice contact allowed, you pray you don't get separated or lost from your Platoon. My wife came in and woke me up about that time.

My dreams are all either really bad or just crazy as hell, kind of cartoonish.

Kevin, if you are not alive at least let us know and if you are, we are out of brownies so hurry it up dude.

Well heck, I have a DVD i wanna watch and all the stuff I have is for blue ray, That sucks.

Oh well Tequila and beer in the house who needs tv.

Good night guys.

G'nite Tulsy.

Fredz... I guess we'll have to sip rum without our Tulmanian pal...
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

You blokes keep your heads down tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by skuthorp View Post
    You blokes keep your heads down tomorrow.
    Plan to. And the next days as well. Will be very watchful, though.
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks

Good morning all.

Never before released video of the Rolling Stones' first live performance of Sympathy for the Devil on Rock and Roll Circus in 1968.

Good morning to you Tom, good tune you posted. Hope your day is a good one.